The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was very outlandish.

If Nancy went off on Benoit and he defended himself then it would have been a sudden act of passion. Even if she did "attack" him that wouldn't be a valid reason to snap her back from how violently he strangled her and then sleep on it before murdering his young son.

What happened is that dude spent a couple days killing his wife and kid. Think on that.

He was on a boatload of roids, he had CT, he snapped and he did something monstrous. And it's all his fault. Coming up with theories that shift blame away from him and onto one of his victims is some bullshyt.

Nothing was outlandish, I think some people just see any extra details/information as defending Benoit so get emotional, when it's not at all, it's just presenting new facts, and then adding them to the possibilities.

What you said is also not correct, so you think Nancy was just randomly chilling somewhere and Benoit came and killed her? So with no argument. confrontation or words or situations between them even though they lived in the same house? If that had happened would be Benoit was just completely mentally gone. Most likely is something happened and it led to Benoit killing her, it may have been an argument, it may have been a threat, it may have been physical, am not sure we know. But that's far more likely than him just randomly waking up and killing her unless he was completely mentally gone, possible, but normally these things are triggered rather than randomly snapping.

Fact is Nancy has a history of extreme violence in a domestic situation by stabbing a partner, have you ever stabbed somebody you lived with or were in a relationship with? I know I haven't, that is a pretty extreme thing to do. That can't be completely discounted when looking at things objectively, Chris also seemed to have a mean streak at times even before the issues. They seemingly had a domestic dispute previously before too, even though maybe that didn't get as physical, but it got hostile.

This is where the misunderstanding and hyperbole is coming from, who said it would be a valid reason? This is things people make up when they can't have adult conversations, not talking you specifically but in general.

There is NOTHING that would justify killing Nancy and Daniel, the only possible reason would be if he was mentally gone and out of his own control, even then wouldn't be justified just a truthful reason. But nothing justifies or condones that, not in the slighest. Even if Nancy had tried let's say stabbing him, that isn't a valid reason to kill her, restrain her then someone got to leave, don't kill her and even more so killing an innocent child is absolutely impossible to be justified, if something happens domestically accidentally in self defense I can at least see how it's possible, but the child absolutely not, even as a so called mercy killing it's terrible because that child has had no choice or rights, it's disgusting, extremely selfish and sick in the head.

But the truth is we just don't know, but there's nothing wrong with exploring facts, there's aren't just baseless theories, 1 person stabbing another in a domestic relationship of course has relevance. It at least shows how a situation could have been escalated, I don't buy at all that he just woke up and did it. I believe there was a situation that escalated and he did it, and it was vast array of things that made that happen. It's not 1 thing.

What you said is known, we already know that, and that's not in dispute either, but why did he kill her and how did it get there is unknown. It seemed very aggressive and brutal, like he was angry, it seemed like a fight/confrontation from information, like there was genuine extreme anger and punishment there, why? Asking that question doesn't justify it or make it right, no matter the answer it's obviously wrong, but it's worth exploring what happened. Sullivan's information makes the discussion worth having.

It's not a theory, it's based off evidence from somebody she was with, and it's not something I'm saying even happened, but questioning the possibility of somebody who tried to stab their partner having another domestic dispute later on isn't outlandish at all, infact probably sounds probable, just this 1 was much worse. Stabbing somebody you're with is no joke, it's serious shyt, Sullivan says for all intents and purposes that ended their relationship and he knew they would divorce after that.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It could be, or it could be that being on the road as a wrestler for 20 years is a different kind of life, and traveling with someone/being best friends in that situation is a much closer bond than most people have with their best friend. Being around each other all the time and going through a brutal schedule.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Nothing was outlandish, I think some people just see any extra details/information as defending Benoit so get emotional, when it's not at all, it's just presenting new facts, and then adding them to the possibilities.

What you said is also not correct, so you think Nancy was just randomly chilling somewhere and Benoit came and killed her? So with no argument. confrontation or words or situations between them even though they lived in the same house? If that had happened would be Benoit was just completely mentally gone. Most likely is something happened and it led to Benoit killing her, it may have been an argument, it may have been a threat, it may have been physical, am not sure we know. But that's far more likely than him just randomly waking up and killing her unless he was completely mentally gone, possible, but normally these things are triggered rather than randomly snapping.

Fact is Nancy has a history of extreme violence in a domestic situation by stabbing a partner, have you ever stabbed somebody you lived with or were in a relationship with? I know I haven't, that is a pretty extreme thing to do. That can't be completely discounted when looking at things objectively, Chris also seemed to have a mean streak at times even before the issues. They seemingly had a domestic dispute previously before too, even though maybe that didn't get as physical, but it got hostile.

This is where the misunderstanding and hyperbole is coming from, who said it would be a valid reason? This is things people make up when they can't have adult conversations, not talking you specifically but in general.

There is NOTHING that would justify killing Nancy and Daniel, the only possible reason would be if he was mentally gone and out of his own control, even then wouldn't be justified just a truthful reason. But nothing justifies or condones that, not in the slighest. Even if Nancy had tried let's say stabbing him, that isn't a valid reason to kill her, restrain her then someone got to leave, don't kill her and even more so killing an innocent child is absolutely impossible to be justified, if something happens domestically accidentally in self defense I can at least see how it's possible, but the child absolutely not, even as a so called mercy killing it's terrible because that child has had no choice or rights, it's disgusting, extremely selfish and sick in the head.

But the truth is we just don't know, but there's nothing wrong with exploring facts, there's aren't just baseless theories, 1 person stabbing another in a domestic relationship of course has relevance. It at least shows how a situation could have been escalated, I don't buy at all that he just woke up and did it. I believe there was a situation that escalated and he did it, and it was vast array of things that made that happen. It's not 1 thing.

What you said is known, we already know that, and that's not in dispute either, but why did he kill her and how did it get there is unknown. It seemed very aggressive and brutal, like he was angry, it seemed like a fight/confrontation from information, like there was genuine extreme anger and punishment there, why? Asking that question doesn't justify it or make it right, no matter the answer it's obviously wrong, but it's worth exploring what happened. Sullivan's information makes the discussion worth having.

It's not a theory, it's based off evidence from somebody she was with, and it's not something I'm saying even happened, but questioning the possibility of somebody who tried to stab their partner having another domestic dispute later on isn't outlandish at all, infact probably sounds probable, just this 1 was much worse. Stabbing somebody you're with is no joke, it's serious shyt, Sullivan says for all intents and purposes that ended their relationship and he knew they would divorce after that.
You repeatedly trying to come up with something she did that set him off is trying to shift blame away from him.
It doesn't matter what she did. It doesn't matter if they were arguing before he killed her.
He killed her and his own child in brutal fashion and he did that shyt over the course of a few days.
All that other shyt you keep bringing up is inconsequential.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
So you haven't seen an episodically psychotic manic depressive overreact to shyt happening in their lives or expect them to suddenly act normal when grieving a best friend?

Dude was seriously unwell. I don't think his sexual orientation had much to do with any of this.

Guy stole another man's wife because he wanted a new mall bestie? :mindblown:

Why do "straight" dudes love thinking about other dudes being gay so much? :sas2:
No but I've heard of a suspect man crying and sniffing another man's pillow

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
No but kenny is

tumblr_p0dafkg9By1vxmjuao2_640.gif

Whats this all about son? :hhh:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
I dont think there was any gayness-I thought that Benoit lost the ONLY close close friend he ever had in life. Seemed like he only cared about wrasslin and lifting...no buddies, bytches, no life- he meets this crazy mexican who is the complete opposite yet he trusts him and confides in him like he knew him his whole life