Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
A gay homosexual: Someone who practices his homosexuality.

A non-gay homosexual: Someone who abstains from his homosexuality.

OP is a genius.
Chris was out in the open with it and none of us realized it. He had an Eddie dream journal and was sniffing his pillows. I'll give Chris this, he really was a hell of a worker, had us thinking he was straight even though he was out in the open with it

Daps
Reppin
LDN
Chris was out in the open with it and none of us realized it. He had an Eddie dream journal and was sniffing his pillows. I'll give Chris this, he really was a hell of a worker, had us thinking he was straight even though he was out in the open with it
:gucci:

Bruh if you have a source for this then I retract my previous statement :russ:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
"I cannot say for sure one way or the other whether or not Chris Benoit was a gay homosexual, all I know is that it seems rather peculiar for a man to make diving headfirst at another man one of his signature moves, that is gonna make someone ask a lot of questions"

20230622_AK1_8526-scaled.jpg

“I’m going to choose my words carefully here, and please put Big Perk and Shannon up on the screen when I say this. Chris Benoit, world champion, world renowned superstar, and unfortunate murderer *sighs* ladies and gentlemen I’m here to tell you right now, yes. I believe that Chris Benoit was a homosexual and may have had relations with Eddie Guerrero and I want to apologize to the Guerrero family you know Chavo that’s my boy but I gotta call it for what it is.” :comeon:

Last edited:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
It was in the dark side of the ring lol. Well the pillow part was at least. I can't remember if the dream journal was or if I made that up lol.
Nah you remember it right. Benoit would go over Vickie’s house and break down. He would go to Eddie’s bed and cry on/hug (and bite :troll:) his pillow.

Nancy gave Chris a diary to help cope with Eddie’s death (and his sexuality :troll:)

EDIT: Found a news segment on the diary

img_0034.jpg

images

Last edited: