JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
imagine there was a wrestling version of First Take and you see this thread title pop up at the bottom of the screen as a debate topic for the show :mjlol:
There's some smoke to this though... I always thought something was...off with the way Benoit was crying and acting during the Tribute Show. Rey, Chavo, Kurt, HHH were all crying too, but they weren't acting like that. :jbhmm: :dame:

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
There's some smoke to this though... I always thought something was...off with the way Benoit was crying and acting during the Tribute Show. Rey, Chavo, Kurt, HHH were all crying too, but they weren't acting like that. :jbhmm:
:dame:.
Yeah how vicky and chavo were talking on dark side of the ring I don't know....

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
imagine there was a wrestling version of First Take and you see this thread title pop up at the bottom of the screen as a debate topic for the show :mjlol:

"I cannot say for sure one way or the other whether or not Chris Benoit was a gay homosexual, all I know is that it seems rather peculiar for a man to make diving headfirst at another man one of his signature moves, that is gonna make someone ask a lot of questions"

20230622_AK1_8526-scaled.jpg

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
"I cannot say for sure one way or the other whether or not Chris Benoit was a gay homosexual, all I know is that it seems rather peculiar for a man to make diving headfirst at another man one of his signature moves, that is gonna make someone ask a lot of questions"

"That man was a fakkit, carry the hell on!"

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

I read this in Perk's voice. Audible breathing and all....

Daps
When ever you read about it people always include other wrestlers that were close to Benoit but none of them were in the WWE

In my mind Eddie can’t be gay but Benoit was such
A bum

Benoit’s evil casts a huge shadow over Eddie’s legacy

Daps
Reppin
LDN
There's some smoke to this though... I always thought something was...off with the way Benoit was crying and acting during the Tribute Show. Rey, Chavo, Kurt, HHH were all crying too, but they weren't acting like that. :jbhmm: :dame:
:dead: @ you saying "there's some smoke to this" and the "smoke" being "he was very emotional and crying because his best and oldest friend died"

everyone expresses grief differently