JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was watching that episode with my wife, my brother, and his girlfriend and we all felt his behavior towards Eddie G was a bit much/suspect. Not that there’s anything wrong with that :hubie: but I get what OP is saying.

nikkas afraid the Alphabet boys gonna come for them on the coli.

I thought it was suspect as hell too tho.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Probably what Benoit said right before he offed himself
4v1vUnK.gif

Edgy

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Whats crazy is that Benoit seemed to be socially awkward and yet he stole another man's lady :banderas:

Also didn't Benoit live in a Atlanta suburb? :dame:

Watching the doc I thought Benoit was DL too... Vickie had to be :dahell: :wtf: :dame: seeing Benoit laying on her bed crying and hugging up on Eddie's pillow.

I think Eddie was straight, he probably knew Vickie and wifed her up before he got famous. Plus she knows the business, she was a great heel in the late 00s.

EXCUSE ME!:bryan:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
When ever you read about it people always include other wrestlers that were close to Benoit but none of them were in the WWE

In my mind Eddie can’t be gay but Benoit was such
A bum

Benoit’s evil casts a huge shadow over Eddie’s legacy

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
When ever you read about it people always include other wrestlers that were close to Benoit but none of them were in the WWE

In my mind Eddie can’t be gay but Benoit was such
A bum

Benoit’s evil casts a huge shadow over Eddie’s legacy
Wasn't he close to Booker T? I thought I remember watching an interview from Book saying such, their matches on Smackdown in the mid 00s were dope :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nahh. I think the doc played it up a bit, probably after chavo gave them that quote but I dont really see anything else there to corroborate it. This is the most rumor mongering industry in the world, if there was a chance of that at least one 'rassler would have said it. I think chavo was just trying to drive the point home.

This would also be consisted with how shows are shot, with large amounts of sensationalism

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't believe so, grief is an extreme thing, people handle it differently. I've seen people act similarly of their mother's, father's, brothers and even sometimes extremely close friends. People are just different, it doesn't indicate to me he was gay, obviously I don't know but I've seen people who are straight take shyt really bad. Usually it's with relatives and occasionally close friends.