WARNING: Get OFF Facebook NOW! - crazy new technology

Daps
Why is it that people who don't commit crimes/do anything extreme/out of the ordinary always the most worried about this?

Oh yeah, I'm sure the government is just waiting to nab you on droppin' gems about women and postin' about conspiracy theories. :mjpls:

Let's be reality, if the government carried out some large scaled "sanction" of the people, none of us would be able to do anything for the most part. Live life. It's like you all think you're the main character in a conspiracy movie or something. You're not.

Probably because these systems can be used against people who haven't committed any crimes...unless you're cac, Im pretty sure you know that there are alot of laws made so that they can profile/target certain groups.

More importantly than that, people value their privacy. Im sure you're not committing a crime when you take a shyt but I bet you still close the door.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
I love how nikkas think because they don't use they're real name on facebook that they're living off the grid or some shyt :heh:

You're in somebody's system

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
gif-jews-cristiano-ronaldo-soccer-249614.gif

THE NATURE BOY IS RECOGNIZED ALREADY WORLDWIDE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:laff::laff::laff:

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, Google is another. Like Facebook, they removed the option of having a cell verification and made it mandatory, at least for some. I promptly deleted my account, oh well, no more Youtube channel (you have to sign up with Google). I've been quite a few months now and I couldn't care less. If you have an account with them for X years, no complaints, no trolling, and no warnings, why do they need your cell (likely connected to your gov't name)?

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Probably because these systems can be used against people who haven't committed any crimes...unless you're cac, Im pretty sure you know that there are alot of laws made so that they can profile/target certain groups.

More importantly than that, people value their privacy. Im sure you're not committing a crime when you take a shyt but I bet you still close the door.

I don't think anyone on here is committing any kind of crime to the point where having a Facebook is gonna be the end all be all of their criminal career.

Bad analogy on the second part. You dont shyt in front of anyone because of socialization/being courteous and not having everyone smell your shyt/cleanliness. You can go in the bathroom and close the door but even you know everyone outside the doors knows you're shytting for the most part.

A lot of this stuff is just people playing into hype. You think you're going against the grain, but in reality, you're not. Y'all are like Kony 2012 supporters. Faux outrage. You still have your cell phone, Internet connection, debit card, etc.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
facebook stock is flopping as well, they keep everything on file even when you delete your profile your pictures are still stored

just a matter of time before the government buys fb or takes over and they will have everythign they need to know about you :obama:

Daps
Google is doing the same thing. That's why they want you to log-in using your g-mail or facebook. All of this data can be accessed by government computers and they use software to look for certain keywords, which if you say too often, you get flagged and tracked. Obviously you are going to have people trying to say stuff like, "Welll uhh if you haven't done anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about." The question is who is going to define right and wrong? The government. What do you think all this talk about 'domestic terrrahrism' is about? That is such a broad term that anything can fit into it and once they are able to comfortably paint Americans as being that, then they pretty much have a free reign to do with you whatever they want. That's why they are using that to paint that Colorado guy. Why do you think Guantanamo hasn't been shut down? That's right, if you get coined with that term you can be shipped there or killed. That's right, Obama was the first to take out an American citizen... "but he was a musssalllim turrrist so that's fine! You have nothing to worry about if you do nothing wrong!" Obviously it starts with Muslims but will start spreading to apply to all Americans... frog in a boiling pot syndrome again.

We like to ridicule North Korea, calling their lifestyle creepy, but from a privacy standpoint we are WORSE OFF. People think that those airport scanners and no fly list are to keep people OUT of this country. No, they are here to keep you locked in. Let's not forget they now are starting to have drones flying overhead in American cities as if we were in some war ravaged country... and yes, they can be retrofitted with guns. I didn't even go into 'crowd control' technology like the microwave gun or sound cannons. But apparently all of this is nothing to worry about and is conspiracy theory besides the fact that ALL of what I'm talking and more exists and is already being implemented.

That's the thing idiots like DaChampIs here doesn't understand. Technically, all of us are committing crimes (major and minute) on a daily basis. With this technology they can get you caught upin every tic tac crime and drain your pockets with fines and legal fees...let alone the possibility of jail time...smh

Watch this...(peep the 8min mark too...crazy)

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
I don't think anyone on here is committing any kind of crime to the point where having a Facebook is gonna be the end all be all of their criminal career.

Bad analogy on the second part. You dont shyt in front of anyone because of socialization/being courteous and not having everyone smell your shyt/cleanliness. You can go in the bathroom and close the door but even you know everyone outside the doors knows you're shytting for the most part.

A lot of this stuff is just people playing into hype. You think you're going against the grain, but in reality, you're not. Y'all are like Kony 2012 supporters. Faux outrage. You still have your cell phone, Internet connection, debit card, etc.

Explain this then...

Last edited by a moderator:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
purpose isn't really for businesses, but rather businesses are a conduit to get us comfortable with this technology. These sort of cameras will soon be used for 'security purposes'. Imagine walking into a store and the store camera being able to scan your face and pull up a profile on you in some centralized database. Don't forget your cellphone serves as a walking GPS tracker. There's also a reason cell phones come with cameras on both sides now. Just about every single move you make and everything you do is being recorded. Let's not forget more and more cars being outfitted with onstar and other 'smart' technologies where someone can remotely enable or disable your car. You might think it's helpful when the company can unlock your car after a call, but you won't think it so innocent knowing they can also lock you into your car if necessary. This gives TREMENDOUS amounts of power to governments and corporate entities. They pretty much have the ability to access your thoughts and actions on a whim, and if they don't like what you're thinking, you can easily be labeled a dissident and punished in some form or the other. There has actually been discussions of prosecuting people for THOUGHT CRIME. Oh, you're thinking in a manner that is considered 'threatening'? We've got problems buddy.

This pretty much coincides with the 'all seeing eye' that you will notice on the back of your dollar bill. That fits that concept perfectly. Ultimately, you are but a node on the 'smart grid'.
yep. they're not ready to hear all this yet tho bro....most people aren't. (and that's what the government counts)

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I usually put off alarmnist but this scenario eerily reminds me of this clip in this movie

Minority Report Mall Scene - YouTube

Crazy thing about it is for this movie the director Steven Spielberg hired futurists who theorized on what technologies would dominate the world 50 to 100 years from now to make the world in Minority Report seem as close to reality as possible. We're already seeing these technologies in progress.... Automatic controlled cars (Audi) Hologram technology (Pac at Coechella) and now the facial recognition shyt....................:ohhh:

what about Total Recall predicting "X-rAY body scans" at airports way back in 1989.