WARNING: Get OFF Facebook NOW! - crazy new technology

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
That's the thing idiots like DaChampIs here doesn't understand. Technically, all of us are committing crimes (major and minute) on a daily basis. With this technology they can get you caught upin every tic tac crime and drain your pockets with fines and legal fees...let alone the possibility of jail time...smh
Watch this...(peep the 8min mark too...crazy)
Everything Is Illegal In America - SHOCKING VIDEO ! - YouTube
My dude. I understand everything that you all are saying, but what I'm saying is:

I'M NOT GONNA LET THAT STOP ME FROM ENJOYING LIFE. That's the only thing you can do.

What's so hard to understand about that concept? If you're really that scared of being on the grid, like I said, take your ass to the jungle, throw your phone away and all that shyt. But you're not. You're just shyt talking. At least I'm keeping it 100 unlike the rest of you dumb fukks and not fronting on the net to get some daps and co-signs.

"Yeah. I deleted my facebook! The government is watching our every move!!!!!! Gotts be careful!!"

*Swipes debit card*
*Gets in car and drives pasts security cameras on the road*
*Makes a phone call*
*Disables alarm in house*
*Hops on the internet*

:stopitslime: Shut y'all dumb asses up or get the fukk out of here and move to a South American jungle, but I'm sure we all know that won't happen right? Cause you're just shyt talkin'. It's cool to be an internet conspiracy theorist :pachaha:

I'll be damned if I don't do any and everything I want to do just cause someone is watching.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I miss Myspace :sadbron:

Myspace never had any sinister plots, or ulterior motives, Myspace just helped us get bytches. I'm sorry we all turned our back on it.

Shyt is so true. Like, this really want me to have a time machine and stop myself and millions of others from facebook from existing. This is really like the beginning of the end.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
"Yeah. I deleted my facebook! The government is watching our every move!!!!!! Gotts be careful!!"

*Swipes debit card*
*Gets in car and drives pasts security cameras on the road*
*Makes a phone call*
*Disables alarm in house*
*Hops on the internet*

:dead:

i agree that can't stop living life completely. i don't think anyones saying we should all go off the grid and live like "osama". :laugh: we just don't understand people who post their WHOLE LIVES on social networking sites like Facebook...pics of kids from birth on up...grandma and grandpa...their homes...every vacation spot they've ever been to etc etc
i mean the goverment (not to mention your average psycho stalker) already has tons of your infomation at their fingertips in public databases....so why
WILLING give them the holy grail of private information to work with? :confused:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Google is doing the same thing. That's why they want you to log-in using your g-mail or facebook. All of this data can be accessed by government computers and they use software to look for certain keywords, which if you say too often, you get flagged and tracked. Obviously you are going to have people trying to say stuff like, "Welll uhh if you haven't done anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about." The question is who is going to define right and wrong? The government. What do you think all this talk about 'domestic terrrahrism' is about? That is such a broad term that anything can fit into it and once they are able to comfortably paint Americans as being that, then they pretty much have a free reign to do with you whatever they want. That's why they are using that to paint that Colorado guy. Why do you think Guantanamo hasn't been shut down? That's right, if you get coined with that term you can be shipped there or killed. That's right, Obama was the first to take out an American citizen... "but he was a musssalllim turrrist so that's fine! You have nothing to worry about if you do nothing wrong!" Obviously it starts with Muslims but will start spreading to apply to all Americans... frog in a boiling pot syndrome again.

We like to ridicule North Korea, calling their lifestyle creepy, but from a privacy standpoint we are WORSE OFF. People think that those airport scanners and no fly list are to keep people OUT of this country. No, they are here to keep you locked in. Let's not forget they now are starting to have drones flying overhead in American cities as if we were in some war ravaged country... and yes, they can be retrofitted with guns. I didn't even go into 'crowd control' technology like the microwave gun or sound cannons. But apparently all of this is nothing to worry about and is conspiracy theory besides the fact that ALL of what I'm talking and more exists and is already being implemented.
:ohhh:

Honestly, you a smart brotha n all, but info like this gets people bodied.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
:dead:
i agree that can't stop living life completely. i don't think anyones saying we should all go off the grid and live like "osama". :laugh: we just don't understand people who post their WHOLE LIVES on social networking sites like Facebook...pics of kids from birth on up...grandma and grandpa...their homes...every vacation spot they've ever been to etc etc
i mean the goverment (not to mention your average psycho stalker) already has tons of your infomation at their fingertips in public databases....so why
WILLING give them the holy grail of private information to work with? :confused:
It doesn't matter what you give them. They've already got you. :jawalrus:

I'd expect you bible heads to be more worried about your social security number rather than your Facebook. The "mark of the beast" is already on you. Just keep havin' fun out there. :smugfavre: All you can do...

I've probably done more "counter culture" things than most people here (organizing protests/rallies) in real life and I really don't give a damn if the government knows who I am. In fact they can know me all they want :pachaha:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Has a Gmail on Android phone, along w/ the same account using Chrome.
So demonic, the feds know basically all of my info :damn:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
It doesn't matter what you give them. They've already got you. :jawalrus:

I'd expect you bible heads to be more worried about your social security number rather than your Facebook. The "mark of the beast" is already on you. Just keep havin' fun out there. :smugfavre: All you can do...

I've probably done more "counter culture" things than most people here (organizing protests/rallies) in real life and I really don't give a damn if the government knows who I am. In fact they can know me all they want :pachaha:

actually i think that's more like the "micro chipping" they're starting to do with babies and people for our so called "safety". ever wonder how soon it'll be before it becomes "mandatory" to have micro chipping done...in the interest of "national security"?

it's coming...and they'll have to do something bigger and nastier than 9/11 to get the country into a big enough frenzy to get the masses on board with it. :smh:
nothing wrong with having fun....but watch your backs and hold on to your butts!

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
actually i think that's more like the "micro chipping" they're starting to do with babies and people for our so called "safety". ever wonder how soon it'll be before it becomes "mandatory" to have micro chipping done...in the interest of "national security"?

it's coming...and they'll have to do something bigger and nastier than 9/11 to get the country into a big enough frenzy to get the masses on board with it. :smh:
nothing wrong with having fun....but watch your backs and hold on to your butts!

That's why they are eventually trying to stir up world war 3. General Wesley Clark already told us the plan to start the wars that we're going through now.

k

Last edited by a moderator:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique

na son. you wont be saying that when they start hitting you with this

Pentagon report investigated lasers that put voices in your head

this is all real. everything you think could happen has already happened

fbi is hiring secondary companys to spy on us. civilians spying on civilians. as a job. they fukked up my boy

deeznutsyo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gif-jews-cristiano-ronaldo-soccer-249614.gif

THE NATURE BOY IS RECOGNIZED ALREADY WORLDWIDE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:russ::heh::gladbron::umad::ahh::noah::lolbron: