WARNING: Get OFF Facebook NOW! - crazy new technology

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
You pretend to be a female on there too? :dwillhuh:

I haven't pretended to be a female anywhere, but what does that have to do with my name or location? Irrelevant nikkas always trying to make a "name" for themselves by talking to me.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Why is it that people who don't commit crimes/do anything extreme/out of the ordinary always the most worried about this?

Oh yeah, I'm sure the government is just waiting to nab you on droppin' gems about women and postin' about conspiracy theories. :mjpls:

Let's be reality, if the government carried out some large scaled "sanction" of the people, none of us would be able to do anything for the most part. Live life. It's like you all think you're the main character in a conspiracy movie or something. You're not.

The point is, that everyone is involved in this "conspiracy movie". :youngsabo:
They're going to eventually start arresting people who are a "threat", basically anyone who knows the real and speak out about it. That's why protest laws are slowly being modified, and pretty soon free speech will be a relic of the past.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Let's be reality, if someone is trying to get you, they will get you, most of us are too irrelevant in the grand scheme to really be worried about this

Daps
Let's be reality, if someone is trying to get you, they will get you, most of us are too irrelevant in the grand scheme to really be worried about this

It's not even about being worried about someone getting you, it's about the feeling of privacy.

I don't want cameras to know who I am when i`m in the store, I don't want ads for Dorito's or Honeycrisp apples coming on the screen with my name on it.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
I wish I didn't need facebook for promo and whatnot, and it's good for study groups and shyt...but i hate the fact some scrub from HS can hit me up anytime he wants asking for that dollar he lent me for a bag a chips from the vending machine or some shyt. This...this seems weird I'd have to read more into it.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:krs:
this is kind of creepy.
but i cant wait till girls upload their pictures to facebook from bars and clubs
and as i always do when i see anyone taking a picture,
im in the background making a face and then facebook tags me in it
:lolbron:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
The point is, that everyone is involved in this "conspiracy movie". :youngsabo:
They're going to eventually start arresting people who are a "threat", basically anyone who knows the real and speak out about it. That's why protest laws are slowly being modified, and pretty soon free speech will be a relic of the past.

Most of you aren't saying anything out of the ordinary though... so why are you worried? :wtf:

I think most people on here just like to believe they are some wanted individuals and over exaggerate like hell.

IRL, you talk about this, no one cares. Everyone pretty much understands that you're already wired in anyway.

On the internet though? It's cool to over exaggerate and pretend like your some counter-culture rebel. There are security cameras everywhere you go in the world. If people were that worried they'd be building non-connected camps in the forrest a la Che getting ready to fight the good fight.

Instead they are posting here :pachaha:

I don't want ads for Dorito's or Honeycrisp apples coming on the screen with my name on it.
I think that'd be pretty dope :gladbron: :steviej:

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
I usually put off alarmnist but this scenario eerily reminds me of this clip in this movie

Crazy thing about it is for this movie the director Steven Spielberg hired futurists who theorized on what technologies would dominate the world 50 to 100 years from now to make the world in Minority Report seem as close to reality as possible. We're already seeing these technologies in progress.... Automatic controlled cars (Audi) Hologram technology (Pac at Coechella) and now the facial recognition shyt....................:ohhh:

Last edited by a moderator:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Meh this really ain't a big deal

What y'all need to be worried about is smartphones

It's programs you can install on any smartphone that turns your phone into a spying device

You can listen in on calls,listen to convos they having in person when they not even on the phone,watch the camera live like it's a security cam,get live gps locations at any time

Basically your phone,laptop or anything connected to the web is spying on you 24/7

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
*opens facial recognition facebook app locator on android*

*finds out girlfriend just left a starbucks and was last seen in a Toys R Us*

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
During the time I had a facebook earlier on I didn't have a photo. Later when I switched over from Myspace, I had a photo but didn't use my real name (and coincidentally legally changed it since then) and had dozens of alias before they limited them. I know a lot of the technology already existed and I'm aware of their objectives but I hope it wasn't implemented at that time. I refuse to even visit the site (they track you, even if you don't have an account).