WARNING: Get OFF Facebook NOW! - crazy new technology

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Say you've uploaded photos of yourself on Facebook or one of your homies uploaded photos that you was in. Facebook has your name, what you look like & alot of sensitive information about you (they track you after you leave the site :troll:)

This facial recognition software can extract that information & be able to tell who you are & have all of that info about you, wherever you go in real life if a camera has that software. Some Sky Net shyt...

dbz_112209_2_1258915486.jpg

*camera on a street corner sees Zay
*scans his facial structure
*has his entire life history within seconds :lolbron:

damn zay, everybody gonna find out u like chix with dixx :sadcam:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Facebook has become such a pervasive force in modern society that increasing numbers of employers, and even some psychologists, believe people who aren’t on social networking sites are ‘suspicious.’
The German magazine Der Taggspiegel went so far as to point out that accused theater shooter James Holmes and Norwegian mass murder Anders Behring Breivik have common ground in their lack of Facebook profiles

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And? Ya'll really think the gubment worried about ya'll? Ya'll ain't nobody. :russ:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Facebook has become such a pervasive force in modern society that increasing numbers of employers, and even some psychologists, believe people who aren’t on social networking sites are ‘suspicious.’
The German magazine Der Taggspiegel went so far as to point out that accused theater shooter James Holmes and Norwegian mass murder Anders Behring Breivik have common ground in their lack of Facebook profiles

:wtf:

Daps
when i signed up i never used my real name. so face book cant correlate sh1t. n1ggas who go on there and put there real first and last name is just straight dumb. anyone being about to find ur ass on the internet shows very few of yall have any common sense.

:snoop: I signed up back in 05/06 when it was for college students only and I used my real name. Then again, they had my college ID so its not like I was untraceable.

But I never posted anything personal about my self...nothin but party pics and crackin on a bunch of chicks...now that FB has gone all illuminati on nikkas I barely log in...

Daps

:aicmon: you got that from my thread...

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...cebook-sign-youre-psychopath.html#post1080464

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty

Zuckerberg is a weird, socially inept psychopath. His whole purpose for starting facebook was to invade people's privacy. He flat out said this much and doesn't even deny it.

Why people trust this guy with their information is beyond me.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Google is doing the same thing. That's why they want you to log-in using your g-mail or facebook. All of this data can be accessed by government computers and they use software to look for certain keywords, which if you say too often, you get flagged and tracked. Obviously you are going to have people trying to say stuff like, "Welll uhh if you haven't done anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about." The question is who is going to define right and wrong? The government. What do you think all this talk about 'domestic terrrahrism' is about? That is such a broad term that anything can fit into it and once they are able to comfortably paint Americans as being that, then they pretty much have a free reign to do with you whatever they want. That's why they are using that to paint that Colorado guy. Why do you think Guantanamo hasn't been shut down? That's right, if you get coined with that term you can be shipped there or killed. That's right, Obama was the first to take out an American citizen... "but he was a musssalllim turrrist so that's fine! You have nothing to worry about if you do nothing wrong!" Obviously it starts with Muslims but will start spreading to apply to all Americans... frog in a boiling pot syndrome again.

We like to ridicule North Korea, calling their lifestyle creepy, but from a privacy standpoint we are WORSE OFF. People think that those airport scanners and no fly list are to keep people OUT of this country. No, they are here to keep you locked in. Let's not forget they now are starting to have drones flying overhead in American cities as if we were in some war ravaged country... and yes, they can be retrofitted with guns. I didn't even go into 'crowd control' technology like the microwave gun or sound cannons. But apparently all of this is nothing to worry about and is conspiracy theory besides the fact that ALL of what I'm talking and more exists and is already being implemented.

semtex

:)
Daps
Google is doing the same thing. That's why they want you to log-in using your g-mail or facebook. All of this data can be accessed by government computers and they use software to look for certain keywords, which if you say too often, you get flagged and tracked. Obviously you are going to have people trying to say stuff like, "Welll uhh if you haven't done anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about." The question is who is going to define right and wrong? The government. What do you think all this talk about 'domestic terrrahrism' is about? That is such a broad term that anything can fit into it and once they are able to comfortably paint Americans as being that, then they pretty much have a free reign to do with you whatever they want. That's why they are using that to paint that Colorado guy. Why do you think Guantanamo hasn't been shut down? That's right, if you get coined with that term you can be shipped there or killed. That's right, Obama was the first to take out an American citizen... "but he was a musssalllim turrrist so that's fine! You have nothing to worry about if you do nothing wrong!" Obviously it starts with Muslims but will start spreading to apply to all Americans... frog in a boiling pot syndrome again.

We like to ridicule North Korea, calling their lifestyle creepy, but from a privacy standpoint we are WORSE OFF. People think that those airport scanners and no fly list are to keep people OUT of this country. No, they are here to keep you locked in. Let's not forget they now are starting to have drones flying overhead in American cities as if we were in some war ravaged country... and yes, they can be retrofitted with guns. I didn't even go into 'crowd control' technology like the microwave gun or sound cannons. But apparently all of this is nothing to worry about and is conspiracy theory besides the fact that ALL of what I'm talking and more exists and is already being implemented.
Hash Tables :sadbron: