WARNING: Get OFF Facebook NOW! - crazy new technology

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But by now it has enough information gathered to link your profile to you. Probably.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
All of these 'social networks' are geared towards this purpose, including twitter. If you don't think the government is going through that just as much as facebook, there's not much else I can tell you. That's also why there is that huge push to 'centralize' all of this information, aka various websites offering to allow you to log-in through facebook.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Why would anyone willingly sign up for that...as a business owner why would u waste money installing some shyt like that anyway...unless they are paying me for it

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Facebook can generate a 3D model of your face. It knows every single picture that you're in. Even ones that you didn't tag. It just asks you your permission to make that knowledge public.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
purpose isn't really for businesses, but rather businesses are a conduit to get us comfortable with this technology. These sort of cameras will soon be used for 'security purposes'. Imagine walking into a store and the store camera being able to scan your face and pull up a profile on you in some centralized database. Don't forget your cellphone serves as a walking GPS tracker. There's also a reason cell phones come with cameras on both sides now. Just about every single move you make and everything you do is being recorded. Let's not forget more and more cars being outfitted with onstar and other 'smart' technologies where someone can remotely enable or disable your car. You might think it's helpful when the company can unlock your car after a call, but you won't think it so innocent knowing they can also lock you into your car if necessary. This gives TREMENDOUS amounts of power to governments and corporate entities. They pretty much have the ability to access your thoughts and actions on a whim, and if they don't like what you're thinking, you can easily be labeled a dissident and punished in some form or the other. There has actually been discussions of prosecuting people for THOUGHT CRIME. Oh, you're thinking in a manner that is considered 'threatening'? We've got problems buddy.

This pretty much coincides with the 'all seeing eye' that you will notice on the back of your dollar bill. That fits that concept perfectly. Ultimately, you are but a node on the 'smart grid'.

TreyAce

Antichrist of The-Coli
Daps
the beginning of the end :scusthov:

i think i will update my status to warn the masses
:dead:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Why is it that people who don't commit crimes/do anything extreme/out of the ordinary always the most worried about this?

Oh yeah, I'm sure the government is just waiting to nab you on droppin' gems about women and postin' about conspiracy theories. :mjpls:

Let's be reality, if the government carried out some large scaled "sanction" of the people, none of us would be able to do anything for the most part. Live life. It's like you all think you're the main character in a conspiracy movie or something. You're not.