War For The Planet Of The Apes (Official Thread)

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
This movie was :trash: I feel like I'm being trolled seeing these positive reviews.

So many plot holes, so much reaching, I just couldn't get into it beyond the terrible plot. Was some good CGI tho

Why didn't they just drop a bomb on the apes if they wanted to kill them :dwillhuh:

How did the little girl learn how to speak ape :dwillhuh:

How was she able to break into a military prison unnoticed :dwillhuh:

How did the army carivan not notice apes on horses following them :dwillhuh:

How did they not notice any apps during their escape from the prison :dwillhuh:

Why did the colonel put them in slave labor to build a wall :dwillhuh:

A wall to protect them from helicopter rockets :dwillhuh:

Monkeys went from the jungle to a snowy mountains to the desert :dwillhuh:

Wtf avalanche for no reason at all :dwillhuh:

Did the entire US army show up on shore and really get buried in snow :dwillhuh:

did they really re enact the Denzel scene with a fukking cgi monkey :what:
90 percent of your questions are dumb and were answered within the movie breh.

You're reaching.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
This movie was :trash: I feel like I'm being trolled seeing these positive reviews.

So many plot holes, so much reaching, I just couldn't get into it beyond the terrible plot. Was some good CGI tho

Why didn't they just drop a bomb on the apes if they wanted to kill them :dwillhuh:

How did the little girl learn how to speak ape :dwillhuh:

How was she able to break into a military prison unnoticed :dwillhuh:

How did the army carivan not notice apes on horses following them :dwillhuh:

How did they not notice any apps during their escape from the prison :dwillhuh:

Why did the colonel put them in slave labor to build a wall :dwillhuh:

A wall to protect them from helicopter rockets :dwillhuh:

Monkeys went from the jungle to a snowy mountains to the desert :dwillhuh:

Wtf avalanche for no reason at all :dwillhuh:

Did the entire US army show up on shore and really get buried in snow :dwillhuh:

did they really re enact the Denzel scene with a fukking cgi monkey :what:
I aint seen this yet ... you talking about Glory???

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
90 percent of your questions are dumb and were answered within the movie breh.

You're reaching.
Really breh :comeon:

Okay then...

please explain why having a bunch of monkeys build a wall with stones and sticks makes any sense at all. Here this guy has thousands of troops (??), supposedly doing nothing cause they not only let a child break in and leave un touched, but they also let an entire monkey herd escape.. not only escape, empty out two giant holding cells... I don't even know where the fukk these troops were, they just showed up, marched, and then left... they couldn't build that wall?? They weren't doing shyt else, and it's not like the wall was well built the shyt had a giant hole in it the whole movie.

If you can explain that than you're something special bruh.

And when did they explain why they didn't just wipe the fukking monkeys out, he said the disease was viral, the other monkeys were spreading it to each other and humans. So he chose to have a shoot out with them in the forrest? Or a plan to assassinate their leader instead of eradicating the virus?

Movie was :trash:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Really breh :comeon:

Okay then...

please explain why having a bunch of monkeys build a wall with stones and sticks makes any sense at all. Here this guy has thousands of troops (??), supposedly doing nothing cause they not only let a child break in and leave un touched, but they also let an entire monkey herd escape.. not only escape, empty out two giant holding cells... I don't even know where the fukk these troops were, they just showed up, marched, and then left... they couldn't build that wall?? They weren't doing shyt else, and it's not like the wall was well built the shyt had a giant hole in it the whole movie.

If you can explain that than you're something special bruh.

And when did they explain why they didn't just wipe the fukking monkeys out, he said the disease was viral, the other monkeys were spreading it to each other and humans. So he chose to have a shoot out with them in the forrest? Or a plan to assassinate their leader instead of eradicating the virus?

Movie was :trash:
I don't feel like responding to all of that shyt but you missed or misunderstood a lot of shyt.

For instance the apes aren't spreading the disease. They specifically said the disease mutated in humans and it's been spreaded from sick humans to healthy humans....or in some cases, dolls and other objects that have been in contact with the infected. That's why Woody was killing and burying the sick soldiers.

Woody is killing the apes because he doesn't want to become their cattle once the humans became sick, which is essentially what happens in the original Ape films.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't feel like responding to all of that shyt but you missed or misunderstood a lot of shyt.
Yes bruh, the one with Denzel letting that tear drop. Beyond corny. shyt like this, if the movie wanted to not take itself serious than maybe, but that's just too much.

The way it was directed they tryna get Caeser an Oscar or something.
For instance the apes aren't spreading the disease. They specifically said the disease mutated in humans and it's been spreaded from sick humans to healthy humans....or in some cases, dolls and other objects that have been in contact with the infected. That's why Woody was killing and burying the sick soldiers.

Woody is killing the apes because he doesn't want to become their cattle once the humans became sick, which is essentially what happens in the original Ape films.
See, you rationalizing this garbage like it was a light hearted movie
And that still don't make sense because if the virus was not spreading ape to ape what was his point of even wanting to kill them. He knew the other leader was murked, was no point to waste time and life's going after Caeser when he posted no threat. Maybe it was a death mission from the get go but the colonel didn't seem suicide till he got the disease himself.
Just accept the plot was trash breh, movie took itself way to serious. Especially with all the holocaust slavery shyt. It pushes the narrative since it's supposed to be prequels to the original, but it's still a terrible plot.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
I think

Caesar avoided killing him in order to prevent himself from becoming Koba. Think a part of Caesar might feel guilty that the disease got the general and his son also.
and thus the real war cesar has dealt with internally since the 1st movie

so many layers to this trilogy brehs, i am sad as fock it is over :sadcam:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Movie was weak

It was good up until Caesar got captured. Then it just went circles, dragged hard and made less and less sense as it went on.

Instead of moving Caesar's character forward they made him incompetent and pacified him on that Christian bullshyt.

Woody did all that he did just for
a wall against people who have helicopters and tanks :dahell:

:dead:@ The military showing up and then
getting immediately wiped out by an Avalanche FOH