War For The Planet Of The Apes (Official Thread)

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I am actually stunned how a movie with so little audible dialogue shyts completely on ANYTHING released this year....lets see...
-title very misleading its more about internal war of characters with themselves and what it does to them
-breathtaking closeups on apes at some point u forget about them being computer generated
-u genuinely feel for those apes
-caesars transformation and struggle...
-maaaaaan the music.... had me :to:soo many times throughout the movie
-bad ape jar jar? u on crack or something every single time he was shown people lit up with a smile he was very needed in this flick
-movies very dark in tone thats why badape was so much needed

i know its a matter of taste but like everyone i expected war in this movie and got so much more man... intense drama like someone said before.And for people saying this is weak: go back to watching your dumb action flicks this is for people with brain cells.Fantastic movie!
Yeah, movie is very intense so when there's finally some light hearted moments it's good break from the seriousness and much needed. And some of bad apes scenes fell flat but the ones that hit, especially the underground scene with Maurice had me rolling. Dope movie.

The lack of "war" will have people complaining but u must read the title of the movie again as it's right there. Some of those ape on ape interactions especially with the Donkey ape, pure gold and very powerful. Very surprised how different from Dawn this flick was.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
My man Luca:mjcry:....Really enjoyed it...Title is a bit misleading...expected more action...Can definitely see how they're setting the stage for the return of the astronauts in the part 4 reboot...liked how they alluded to more smart apes being out there through Bad Ape...next movie will probably have more of a global feel to it

FYI: It was a little cheesy how the little girl was able to infiltrate the basement so easily :what:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
My man Luca:mjcry:....Really enjoyed it...Title is a bit misleading...expected more action...Can definitely see how they're setting the stage for the return of the astronauts in the part 4 reboot...liked how they alluded to more smart apes being out there through Bad Ape...next movie will probably have more of a global feel to it

FYI: It was a little cheesy how the little girl was able to infiltrate the basement so easily :what:

Just got back....good movie....explain the reboot?

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Just got back....good movie....explain the reboot?
Just speculation one of the brehs threw out there about while this is "officially" the final movie of the trilogy, they'll probably restart the series with the lost astronauts returning to a planet ruled by apes...which makes sense being that Serkis is on the record saying there could be more movies to come

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just speculation one of the brehs threw out there about while this is "officially" the final movie of the trilogy, they'll probably restart the series with the lost astronauts returning to a planet ruled by apes...which makes sense being that Serkis is on the record saying there could be more movies to come

I don't understand why people keep calling this a trilogy when it has been stated there will be more than 3 movies, last fall they announced the 4th movie