Walter "Flynn" White Jr a Disappointment

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
i don't like anything about that crippled fukk. cotdamn mama's boy. jumping on his father's back and calling the cops... I would have ended his life. fukk he think he here for........

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
tumblr_ma8wx4LWDR1r0rcyro1_500.jpg

:deadmanny:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
nikka I don't give a fukk how much I love my poppa, he's not touching my mother when I'm around :stopitslime: @ you nikkas man

the bytch pulled a knife on the nikka. what kind of household you nikkas grow up in where the woman disrespects the man?
love moms but her life better be in immediate danger if she pulling a knife out on pops. not enough nikkas putting bytches in their place.....

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I don't condone (or weigh in either way really, the convo is interesting) Walt Jr. siding with his mom/calling the police on his pops but it's not as if he had any time to process anything he was being told.

Marie: "Your dad is a ruthless drug lord"
Walt Jr: :what:
Marie: "The male role model in your life, Hank, arrested your dad"
Walt Jr: :what:
Skyler: "Ok, let's go home"

*get home, Walt is packing*

Walt: "We need to leave right now!"
Skyler: "You killed Hank!"
Walt Jr: :what::sadcam:

And that's all before they starting the knife fight. He got hit with every major plot point of the show in literally 15 minutes.

Fred.

:dead:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He had no reason to believe that. He just found out that Walt was involved with Hank's death. There's no telling what he was capable of.
Skylar reacted badly at least hear what Walt was going to say . She knew he was getting pressured to cook by Lydia maybe some more drug kingpin shyt came up :manny: I'm not saying forgive him or believe him but once you down with the drug kingpin lifestyle shyt happens I mean skylar was just asking Walt to kill niccas

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude just found out he had hank killed

remeber when he called hank when he got caught tryna buy beer? n all the other shyt. he was prolly nearly as close to hank as he was to his dad
He respected hank more . As a physically handicapped nicca he looked up to the alpha dog hank . My question is if some shyt like this came out about my dad I'd want to know what was going on I mean that's a big bombshell and he's a older teen id break up the fight then try and fight out real shyt .

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He basically didn't know the whole story, but immediately assumed that his father killed Hank in cold blood. Dude was basically false accusing his own father. That shyt is demonic.
Exactly lol I can't feel sorry for skylar or Flynn getting got Walt tried to warn them ...

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He respected hank more . As a physically handicapped nicca he looked up to the alpha dog hank . My question is if some shyt like this came out about my dad I'd want to know what was going on I mean that's a big bombshell and he's a older teen id break up the fight then try and fight out real shyt .

That's the problem with this generation. If your dad never abused you, always treated you relatively well, how you going to look up to another man more than him?

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's just funny to me how easy it is to tell who grw up without a father in this thread :pachaha:

Like, it's clear as day.

You shouldn't have favourites with parents, ole :wrist: still titty suckling momma boys.

Like 23stat said, I'd have broken up the fight then asked walt wtf was really going on

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

I get what your saying but let's out things into their proper context

-You've JUST been told that your father is a Meth kingpin, the VERY Meth kingpin that your DEA uncle has been tracking down for the past two years....

- You think your father is in prison, only for him to show up dirty, flabbergasted, with 11 million dollars in a barrel in the back of a truck you've never seen before

- your father refuses to explain anything, instead ordering you to pack up everything and quickly

- your mother accuses him of killing your uncle, he can't answer either way

Then on top of that shyt gets REALLY real and your mother, in protective mode grabs a knife and all the fukkery commences....

Flynn didn't automatically turn against his father, he spent about 15 minutes stutteringly trying to get some sort of answer from him, NOBODY would tell him anything. Then when they got into the knife tussle, he didn't automatically take sides he was shouting for BOTH of them to stop, it wasn't until Walt got on top of her with the knife in his hand that Flynesnberg the young don went into:cape: For Skylar. From HIS point of view he did the right thing and you cant even really even blame him. This isn't a "people who grew up without fathers are ignorant" scenario. I grew up with my father, my father is my hero. But I've never had to deal with anyone telling me within a span of 45 minutes that my father's a manipulating drug lord who murdered my uncle and is now fighting with my mother over a goddamn kitchen knife in front of me and my infant sister....

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walt was right to wrestle that knife outta Skylers hand and Jr was right to jump on pops when he saw him overpowering moms. At that moment they both did the right thing instinctively. But calling the cops without hearing him out was some foul shyt

As far as spoilers if you kept reading this thread after the first couple of posts that's kinda on you

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get what your saying but let's out things into their proper context

-You've JUST been told that your father is a Meth kingpin, the VERY Meth kingpin that your DEA uncle has been tracking down for the past two years....

- You think your father is in prison, only for him to show up dirty, flabbergasted, with 11 million dollars in a barrel in the back of a truck you've never seen before

- your father refuses to explain anything, instead ordering you to pack up everything and quickly

- your mother accuses him of killing your uncle, he can't answer either way

Then on top of that shyt gets REALLY real and your mother, in protective mode grabs a knife and all the fukkery commences....

Flynn didn't automatically turn against his father, he spent about 15 minutes stutteringly trying to get some sort of answer from him, NOBODY would tell him anything. Then when they got into the knife tussle, he didn't automatically take sides he was shouting for BOTH of them to stop, it wasn't until Walt got on top of her with the knife in his hand that Flynesnberg the young don went into:cape: For Skylar. From HIS point of view he did the right thing and you cant even really even blame him. This isn't a "people who grew up without fathers are ignorant" scenario. I grew up with my father, my father is my hero. But I've never had to deal with anyone telling me within a span of 45 minutes that my father's a manipulating drug lord who murdered my uncle and is now fighting with my mother over a goddamn kitchen knife in front of me and my infant sister....
My beef is with the cop calling automatically

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
i don't like anything about that crippled fukk. cotdamn mama's boy. jumping on his father's back and calling the cops... I would have ended his life. fukk he think he here for........
yall seriously saying that if your dad, who you just found out killed your uncle, was on top of your mom with a big ass knife you would just stand off too the side like :birdman:

:camby: