Walter "Flynn" White Jr a Disappointment

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk that disabled phaggot Flynn..

"Why don't you die already? Leave us alone"

nikka why don't you grow a pair nikka. Your pops is sending you bread, and that's how you respond you punk bytch. Why don't you fukking grow some new legs and walk properly and stop fukking stuttering,

:russ:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Im tired of ppl saying that bullshyt. It was Hank's fault that Hank got killed. Hank chose not to follow proper protocol in fear of losing his job. Had he did the right thing, he would still be alive. No one told him go against a very dangerous man without the proper backing. His Pride got in the way and was the DIRECT cause of his own death
:stopitslime:

BlakeSuperior

and The Scene
Daps
Reppin
Chicago/Denver/LA
he told the pigs that walt was swinging the knife at skylar when it was the other way around like walt had started it:beli:
Facts. And I'm not a Walt apologist. Walt didn't incite a violent atmosphere, that bytch pulled the knife.

What a "good" mom would have done is trumpeted Flynn when he asked for answers. She knew that Flynn knew everything, she should have made Walt admit everything right there to his face and let Flynn be a man about how he looks at his father. Or if Flynn wasn't such a square ass nikka he would have asked himself, at least make an ultimatium threatening to call the police.

Skylar was all about that "do whatever you gotta do" shyt a few episodes back.

That was one of the few times I've felt truly bad for Walt, cause it didn't have to happen like that. His family didn't have his back or try to hear him out AT ALL. And I can't ever rock with that. Yeah he lied to them a thousand times before but it was all out there by that point, he had no reason to lie further.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you find out your dad is a murderous international drug dealer who put paws on your mom and has your family living in safehouses while your name is being drug through the mud on NATIONAL TV [NOT LOCAL..NATIONAL NEWS..], and he DIPS after kidnapping your sister as a threat,

and you're supposed to be glad to hear from him?

yall serious :usure:

You can tell which posters didn't have fathers.

Ol "I wish I had a daddy, even if he was a drug-dealing, murdering criminal :sadcam:" ass nikkas.

Dirty D

Vikes & Raptors 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
The 6
LoL@this thread

How much did you really expect from this dude? He never showed any type of trill potential.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
You can tell which posters didn't have fathers.

Ol "I wish I had a daddy, even if he was a drug-dealing, murdering criminal :sadcam:" ass nikkas.

I cant speak for everyone else, but I myself didnt take this thread seriously. My response is clear of that.

iNad925

Imma let you finish, but WINTER IS COMING
Daps
1157627_579003742170794_1942980864_n.jpg

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
if Skylar was a better cook Hank wouldn't have had the runs and found the book. I blame her moms :troll:

flynn still bytch made....

jesse's bytch ass still was ready to go snitching regardless of hank finding that book. remember, it wasn't until jesse's confession that hank even had any evidence against walt.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts. And I'm not a Walt apologist. Walt didn't incite a violent atmosphere, that bytch pulled the knife.

A violent atmosphere was introduced when Walt came into the house and it was apparent that Hank was dead. That's the only way Walt could go from arrested to walking around that quickly.

That was one of the few times I've felt truly bad for Walt, cause it didn't have to happen like that. His family didn't have his back or try to hear him out AT ALL. And I can't ever rock with that. Yeah he lied to them a thousand times before but it was all out there by that point, he had no reason to lie further.
He was asked repeatedly what happened, how'd he got free and he refused to answer.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Walt Cant Tell Him Family shyt Cuz The Less They Know They Better They Are For It, That's Why He Aint Sitting There Explaining shyt To Them