Walter "Flynn" White Jr a Disappointment

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
nikka if my pops killed my uncle and was a drug lord telling us to get in a beat down truck, I'm rocking momma. My dad did, does, and forever will run the house, but you nikkas throwing out your common sense for Walt.

Walt didnt kill hank. He offered up his entire fortune to save his life. Id gave hiim the benefit of the doubt. And he became a drug lord so his family wouldnt go into poverty when he died

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Walt didnt kill hank. He offered up his entire fortune to save his life. Id gave hiim the benefit of the doubt. And he became a drug lord so his family wouldnt go into poverty when he died
walt jr doesnt know this nor has time to even think about it. shyt only walt really knows about the fortune part.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
walt jr doesnt know this nor has time to even think about it. shyt only walt really knows about the fortune part.
just sayin, he sold him out pretty quick. Even if walt was a monster, Id be in denial about it alot longer than that on some "my child isnt a mass murderer hes a sweet good boy" shyt

I mean if your close with the accused be it your brother, dad, uncle, mom.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
just sayin, he sold him out pretty quick. Even if walt was a monster, Id be in denial about it alot longer than that on some "my child isnt a mass murder hes a sweet good boy' shyt
he just sided with his mom when walt went berserk. its natural for most kids to do that :manny:

I was far more surprised skyler believed marie -a pathological liar- about hank catching walt...with zero evidence to show for it.

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
Keep in mind Jr was alot closer to Hank than he was Walt, the show implied that numerous times.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
he just sided with his mom when walt went berserk. its natural for most kids to do that :manny:

I was far more surprised skyler believed marie -a pathological liar- about hank catching walt...with zero evidence to show for it.

Well the last time Skyler seen Walt he was running out of the car wash looking worried. Then she couldn't contact him for hours. She was trying to call him, leaving messages, no answer, then Marie shows up saying Walt was caught.

So Skyler, who was already worried, believed Marie.

A side note, that blonde chick at the counter talking to Walt Jr. right before Marie walks in is Moira Walley-Beckett, the writer of the episode.

Fred.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mofos seriously need to put spoilers in some of your discussions. Faggits already ruined it for me. smh

Papsmear

Banned
Daps
That episode when he was like "What about breakfast" or some shyt, he looked like he was about to cry.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The little homie Walt J.R went into Flynesnberg mode when it was time to save Skylar:russ:

Seriously though, the writers themselves have said that Flynn was the only true "good" character on the show, meaning he was incorruptible. There's NO WAY he was going to be cool with his recently "outed as a Meth lord" father wrestling with his terrified mother over a knife. What else was he supposed to do AFTER hearing that Walt was involved in hank's death? Flynn had the balls to do in 5 seconds what Skylar couldn't do in two seasons, call the police and send Walt on his merry way to the bushes...

:salute: To the handicapped homie

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I don't condone (or weigh in either way really, the convo is interesting) Walt Jr. siding with his mom/calling the police on his pops but it's not as if he had any time to process anything he was being told.

Marie: "Your dad is a ruthless drug lord"
Walt Jr: :what:
Marie: "The male role model in your life, Hank, arrested your dad"
Walt Jr: :what:
Skyler: "Ok, let's go home"

*get home, Walt is packing*

Walt: "We need to leave right now!"
Skyler: "You killed Hank!"
Walt Jr: :what::sadcam:

And that's all before they starting the knife fight. He got hit with every major plot point of the show in literally 15 minutes.

Fred.
Plus he's retarded :troll:

• Dap
Reactions: hex