Walter "Flynn" White Jr a Disappointment

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall seriously saying that if your dad, who you just found out killed your uncle, was on top of your mom with a big ass knife you would just stand off too the side like :birdman:

:camby:

.........yeah, but............walt didn't kill hank though :patrice:

I think everyone is ok with flynn jumping in...everyone has beef with him just taking skylar's side automatically and then calling the popo on him making up shyte

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
yall seriously saying that if your dad, who you just found out killed your uncle, was on top of your mom with a big ass knife you would just stand off too the side like :birdman:

:camby:

I would have pulled my dad off my mom and demanded he tell me everything or its the bushes :camby:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Yall fukking stupid. Flynn has every right to be acting the way he is. Walt killed(YES I SAID HE KILLED. He didn't do it physically but he is the DIRECT cause of his death. All of yall saying he didn't kill Hank is like saying he didn't kill Jane or Gale. Physically he didn't. But their deaths are directly caused by his actions WHICH IS THE WHOLE fukkING POINT OF THE SHOW)

Flynn finds out his dad kills Hank. A man who he already respected more then his dad. And yall tripping cause he taking his mom's side? :stopitslime:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Yall fukking stupid. Flynn has every right to be acting the way he is. Walt killed(YES I SAID HE KILLED. He didn't do it physically but he is the DIRECT cause of his death. All of yall saying he didn't kill Hank is like saying he didn't kill Jane or Gale. Physically he didn't. But their deaths are directly caused by his actions WHICH IS THE WHOLE fukkING POINT OF THE SHOW)

Flynn finds out his dad kills Hank. A man who he already respected more then his dad. And yall tripping cause he taking his mom's side? :stopitslime:

Nah that respect wasn't as evident later in the series. He had more of a connection with his pops. But on the real though that retarded fukk just ruined his mom and his sister's chance of getting some serious dough improving their livelihood the homotional shyt :camby:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah that respect wasn't as evident later in the series. He had more of a connection with his pops. But on the real though that retarded fukk just ruined his mom and his sister's chance of getting some serious dough improving their livelihood the homotional shyt :camby:

:what:

That's dirty that the cops probably would have taken anyway! :mindblown:

If Walt ends up dying some horrific death and the end of this series, it's because of people like you.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
tumblr_ma8wx4LWDR1r0rcyro1_500.jpg
Woooooow :dead:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

Walt told Hank to back down, but Hank never knew what was good for him.

Flynn idolized his bigot egotistical uncle more than his father, and he'll live the rest of his life on them $20 crutches when he could've been caked up with gold crutches.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
man I cant get with all the flynn bashing

dude knows 1/20th of what we know about the situation.

as far as hes concerned, Walt shouldve taken the damn money from Elliot in the first place...which he assumed Walt was doing for a while anyway until they made up that gambling lie