Walter "Flynn" White Jr a Disappointment

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Yall fukking stupid. Flynn has every right to be acting the way he is. Walt killed(YES I SAID HE KILLED. He didn't do it physically but he is the DIRECT cause of his death. All of yall saying he didn't kill Hank is like saying he didn't kill Jane or Gale. Physically he didn't. But their deaths are directly caused by his actions WHICH IS THE WHOLE fukkING POINT OF THE SHOW)

Flynn finds out his dad kills Hank. A man who he already respected more then his dad. And yall tripping cause he taking his mom's side? :stopitslime:

:whoa:

Jessie killed Jane, he got her using again not Walt. He watched her choke but refuse to intervene when she tried to blackmail him.

Kuuuuush

Riiiiiiiiight
Daps
:snoop: 'Flynn' showing his bytchassness once again the other night. Sitting in the back of the class, crutches all on the floor blocking the rows of the crowded ass classroom, when his 'name' is called over the loud speaker that he's got a phone call. Since when do schools call you by your made up rebellious-teen nickname anyway? Dog, your name is Walt Jr stop faking the funk. Just cause you rock a bubblegoose vest and rock your backpack slung over one shoulder doesn't mean you can give yourself a nickname. You could've been Heisenberg jr but we all know that's as unlikely as you walking without your simp limp. Now, Walt goes out of his way, walking in the frigid New Hampshire winter to make a long distance call and you wish death upon your own father? He was trying to Ensure you have the bread you need to keep up on the mortgage payments and buy pampers for your pissy little crying baby sister. You think you can be the man of the house with a highschool education and can't even remember to tell customers to have a A-1 day? :stopitslime:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walt was an idiot / a$$hole for going back to the house after Hank died, though. It was selfish of him to want to take his family with him on the run. Dude should have just found a way to get them a few million and taken out the white supremacists before he died.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Walt was an idiot / @sshole for going back to the house after Hank died, though. It was selfish of him to want to take his family with him on the run. Dude should have just found a way to get them a few million and taken out the white supremacists before he died.

They were fukked either way. Let's say Walt bounces solo. If Hank suddenly disappeared, even if it wasn't Walt's fault, Marie would take that Jesse video to the Feds. Skyler would lose the house, the car wash gets RICOed, etc. until she can provide info on Walt. Which she can't, so she's fukked.

I was explaining in the official thread, that's why Walt was offering the $80 mill for Hank's life. Walt can make more money, if Hank dies Walt's family is doomed. The best thing Walt did was damage control with that phone call to Skyler.

Fred.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
fukk him, but he;s not even close to the WOAT son breh...ya already know who the fukk im talking about

AJ Soprano? :scusthov:

I don't know why these TV sons are so lame.

Connor from Angel
Chris Brody from Homeland
Willie Thomson from Boardwalk Empire

Sons of hard ass nikkas but bytch made.

GOAT TV son right now has to be Hit Em Up Henry from The Americans.

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
fukk that disabled phaggot Flynn..

"Why don't you die already? Leave us alone"

nikka why don't you grow a pair nikka. Your pops is sending you bread, and that's how you respond you punk bytch. Why don't you fukking grow some new legs and walk properly and stop fukking stuttering,

you going to hell breh :russ:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Lets be real, the only reason people hate Walt Jr and is because he changed his name to Flynn, what type of fukking name is Flynn ?

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Somebody dapped my comment on here and looking back that shyt was cruel as hell :wow: It made me think though... what if Walt's actions were more about living out the fukkery he wanted Walt Jr./Flynn to have??? :jbhmm:

Regardless, I gotta come back to Breaking Bad sometime. It's been a minute :whoo:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Been rewatching the series an episode or two a day. fukk Walt Jr., Skylar, Marie,Hank and Jesse's bytch ass too. Skylar ain't mind a bit giving Ted that money, she didn't give a fukk where it came from when it bought the car wash or paid for Hanks' medical bills.

Walt stayed saving Jesse's ass. I'll give Tony Soprano one thing, cousin or no cousin he knew when someone ran out of chances. He did it with p*ssy, Jackie Jr. and Chris. Only mistake Walt made was leaving Jesse alive as long as he did.