Walter "Flynn" White Jr a Disappointment

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What's all this talk about Walt killing Hank? Jack pulled the trigger why was Skylar so quick to assume Walt did it when a few episodes ago she was helping film that confession. She used Flynn's ( I refuse to call that chump Jr.) emotional connection to hank to get him to turn on Walt.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
What's all this talk about Walt killing Hank? Jack pulled the trigger why was Skylar so quick to assume Walt did it when a few episodes ago she was helping film that confession. She used Flynn's ( I refuse to call that chump Jr.) emotional connection to hank to get him to turn on Walt.
Only thing I can think of is skylar probably told flynn about the murders and everything in the car wash, since marie made her confess. So when they get to the crib she is thinking this is over but she has walt telling her to get ready to skip town asap. bytch just snapped wouldn't be the first time a chick made an emotional decision.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Seriously? If I'd just found out my father was a drug LORD and probably something to do with my uncle's death I'd turn on him too. Plus from a child's perspective, a mother wouldn't attack the father so violently unless she was trying to protect them. So of course he called the cops on Walt for Skylar.

:upsetfavre: in law. Aint his real uncle. Only dudes without dads would turn on walt in that scenario. Thats his dad, and hes down for his fam. So Id at least hear the nikka out before snitching on him off speculation

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
He didnt touch her, he wrestled a knife out her hand AFTER she split his hand open. Some of yalls dads obviously never loved yall

my momma tell daddy to leave for a good reason, that nikka better leave :birdman:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
my momma tell daddy to leave for a good reason, that nikka better leave :birdman:

Your mom runs the house then??? Women are emotional, they rarely have a good reason for the things they do. She might just suspect something she knows nothing about...kinda like skylar did:yeshrug:

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
:upsetfavre: in law. Aint his real uncle. Only dudes without dads would turn on walt in that scenario. Thats his dad, and hes down for his fam. So Id at least hear the nikka out before snitching on him off speculation

The man has been in the family his entire life, who cares if its by law? Honestly...

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Your mom runs the house then??? Women are emotional, they rarely have a good reason for the things they do. She might just suspect something she knows nothing about...kinda like skylar did:yeshrug:

nikka if my pops killed my uncle and was a drug lord telling us to get in a beat down truck, I'm rocking with momma. My dad did, does, and forever will run the house, but you nikkas throwing out your common sense for Walt.

Last edited:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Can't think of anything redeeming about this kid. He's the type of son every father fears having.

this shyt got my dying cuz on serious level its true :laff: how the hell did walt get him that charger and he STILL aint got p*ssy? :dahell: why the hell did he ask for that shyt? to hang with Louis? :why: keeping it 100, i couldn't even trust this "Louis" muhfukka around him... you're supposed to be normal, why the hell are you hanging with my son on some damn CRUTCHES so much? :stopitslime: where are the bytches :comeon:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't condone (or weigh in either way really, the convo is interesting) Walt Jr. siding with his mom/calling the police on his pops but it's not as if he had any time to process anything he was being told.

Marie: "Your dad is a ruthless drug lord"
Walt Jr: :what:
Marie: "The male role model in your life, Hank, arrested your dad"
Skyler: "Ok, let's go home"

*get home, Walt is packing*

Walt: "We need to leave right now!"
Skyler: "You killed Hank!"
Walt Jr: :what::sadcam:

And that's all before they starting the knife fight. He got hit with every major plot point of the show in literally 15 minutes.

Fred.

Last edited:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
I don't condone (or weigh in either way really, the convo is interesting) Walt Jr. siding with his mom/calling the police on his pops but it's not as if he had any time to process anything he was being told.

Marie: "Your dad is a ruthless drug lord"
Marie: "The male role model in your life, Hank, arrested your dad".
Skyler: "Ok, let's go home"

*get home, Walt is packing*

Walt: "We need to leave right now!"
Skyler: "You killed Hank!"
Walt Jr: :what::sadcam:

And that's all before they starting the knife fight. He got hit with every major plot point of the show in literally 15 minutes.

Fred.
This :dead: