The Cave
tumblr_ma8wx4LWDR1r0rcyro1_500.jpg
:dead:

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
Seriously? If I'd just found out my father was a drug LORD and probably something to do with my uncle's death I'd turn on him too. Plus from a child's perspective, a mother wouldn't attack the father so violently unless she was trying to protect them. So of course he called the cops on Walt for Skylar.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I wish Walt would've at least hit that clown once. :smh:

I never liked Flynn much anyway, he was always one wrong move away from being on my garbage list.

Now he's up there at the top w/ Junky Jesse

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude just found out he had hank killed

remeber when he called hank when he got caught tryna buy beer? n all the other shyt. he was prolly nearly as close to hank as he was to his dad

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the fucc are brehs in here talking about skylar was in danger? Walt didn't attack her at one point in the scene

and the bytch just tried to kill the man and actually sliced him :mindblown:

best believe if your wife did that to one of you hoe ass nikkas you'd want to stomp a hole in her and look at your son like :dahell: if he was calling the cops on you.

and the fucc is he supposed to do? be on some "oh well skylar, i'm going to be a true gentlemen and let you turn me into a siv, cos you know, a man never should exert his inherent physical power over a woman :manny:" shyte, fucc that

some of you niccas kill me man :snoop:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Someone on Twitter earlier said they'd be willing to watch a version of "Breaking Bad" totally from the son's perspective just to see how crazy shyt really looks in this episode. :russ:

Fred.

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He basically didn't know the whole story, but immediately assumed that his father killed Hank in cold blood. Dude was basically false accusing his own father. That shyt is demonic.