Wally Szczerbiak: KG is another one who lacks the #clutchgene always has!

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
fukk dis cac..:rudy:

1312557644_bruce_bowen_kicks_wally_szczerbiak_in_the_face.gif

The responses are hilarious though..

lmao, bruce bowen was such a dirty motherfukker. that kick kills me every time.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
So if you have experience in a field you can't critique anybody in that field, but if you don't you can?

:wow:
:snoop:
What is so hard to comprehend in that? its like if a random movie buff & heather locklear critiqued glen close for a bad performance.The former comes with the territory and as a paying customer and has carte blanche to criticise as they see fit.Heather locklear on the other had has no place throwing stones because shes a peer only with less range and 1 motion picture to her name (and that was as charlie sheen's jumpoff in money talks).By dissing a better actress she just looks bitter because she never made it.Which is why wally should shut his mouth..

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Didn't KG carry this no defense playing bum for 7 years in Minny?

https://twitter.com/WSzczerbiak/status/208040607560634368

Some of you may be too young to remember this but long before the Lebron obsession people used to rip KG for passing the ball too much in the 4th but there just wasnt as much animosity in the criticism as there is with Lebron.

Even when he got to Boston KG himself said in the 4th qtr he's just gonna "let Superman do his thing". By Superman he meant Paul Pierce.

The Media manipulates you fools at will and ya'll dont even get it. Watch :comeon: and :skip: go on a fried chicken hating campaign and KFC will go out of business

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is so hard to comprehend in that? its like if a random movie buff & heather locklear critiqued glen close for a bad performance.The former comes with the territory and as a paying customer and has carte blanche to criticise as they see fit.Heather locklear on the other had has no place throwing stones because shes a peer only with less range and 1 motion picture to her name (and that was as charlie sheen's jumpoff in money talks).By dissing a better actress she just looks bitter because she never made it.Which is why wally should shut his mouth..

Couldn't the same be said for many fans as well? You don't think that the vitriol that many fans display when it comes to certain athletes is a result of bitterness because they never made it or because they weren't blessed with certain gifts? I agree that Wally looks bad (despite the fact he's telling the truth) but I think that many fans criticize players for similar reasons.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Quite possibly the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I guess you have the same problem with Jalen Rose, Chuck, Shaq and Kenny.:usure:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Quite possibly the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I guess you have the same problem with Jalen Rose, Chuck, Shaq and Kenny.:usure:
:what: Were any of these players as bummie as wally? :stopitslime: dont go off useing my arguement to make some umbrella statement u just make yourself look foolish.Its a case by case thing and the man in question was maybe not the worse but far from the best.Jalen was an icon of sorts (college wise). Chuck was top 10 PF ever & shaq has had a better career than garnett so why would u mention him?

dumbazz
Couldn't the same be said for many fans as well? You don't think that the vitriol that many fans display when it comes to certain athletes is a result of bitterness because they never made it or because they weren't blessed with certain gifts? I agree that Wally looks bad (despite the fact he's telling the truth) but I think that many fans criticize players for similar reasons.
fair enough

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps

This logic is flimsy as all fukk.