Wally Szczerbiak: KG is another one who lacks the #clutchgene always has!

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Did you read the part where I said "when he was in Minny"?

:ohhh:

Born and raised in Minny and I watched every game he played while he wa there... Dude closed out numerous games and hit numerous game winners... People just see the :flabbynsick: Boston Garnett and play revisionist... He definitely deserves some hate for not getting out of the first round but dude closed out games all the time...:leostare:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:what: Were any of these players as bummie as wally? :stopitslime: dont go off useing my arguement to make some umbrella statement u just make yourself look foolish.Its a case by case thing and the man in question was maybe not the worse but far from the best.Jalen was an icon of sorts (college wise). Chuck was top 10 PF ever & shaq has had a better career than garnett so why would u mention him?

dumbazzfair enough

You must not watch basketball, that or your 10 years old.

Szczerbiak was FAR from a bum

Wally had a solid 10 year career, made an all-star game and was a great shooter who avg. 14 ppg. for his career and was good for 18 on 50% in his prime.

Wally >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kenny

Legler and Kerr were average players, guess they shouldn't be commentating either.

LOL at "case by case". You can only comment on somebody you're better than, unless you were too sh*tty make the pros in which case you can comment on anybody...

I think my head just exploded.
:what:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Born and raised in Minny and I watched every game he played while he wa there... Dude closed out numerous games and hit numerous game winners... People just see the :flabbynsick: Boston Garnett and play revisionist... He definitely deserves some hate for not getting out of the first round but dude closed out games all the time...:leostare:

Consensus at the time was him and Webber had that Mailman syndrome. Neither wanted the ball late, Garnett has gotten a pass because he always played hard, often with below average help and he was integral to Boston's title, but at the time there was a lot of criticism of him for not getting in the post and demanding the ball late in games.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
You must not watch basketball, that or your 10 years old.

Szczerbiak was FAR from a bum
Stopped reading here, i dont have the energy to trade barbs on some infantile bs.Bottom line is compared to garnett and all those players u mentioned wally was bummie

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I've seen Kevin Garnett his whole career at minny.

He was no where clutch.. Type of player that you couldn't go to at the end of the game if you needed a bucket.

He was grizzly pau gasol status.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
KG was never a great offensive player so i dont know if it wasnt being clutch as much as he never had the offensive arsenal to be a go to guy who gets big baskets late in games in the playoffs a lot..

If hes your go to guy on offense as shown in Minny youre probably not gonna go very far..

GetFamiliar

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Consensus at the time was him and Webber had that Mailman syndrome. Neither wanted the ball late, Garnett has gotten a pass because he always played hard, often with below average help and he was integral to Boston's title, but at the time there was a lot of criticism of him for not getting in the post and demanding the ball late in games.

Possibly because he had one of the most clutch players in the NBA playing alongside him :ohhh:

It was Pierce's team before KG got there and when he arrived. The ball was always in his hands in those situations.

Is Pau not clutch because Kobe usually gets the last look?

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Possibly because he had one of the most clutch players in the NBA playing alongside him :ohhh:

It was Pierce's team before KG got there and when he arrived. The ball was always in his hands in those situations.

Is Pau not clutch because Kobe usually gets the last look?

I'm talking about before Boston, with that said here's an article on KG in the clutch with Boston:
THE SPORTS GUY - ESPN The Magazine

With that said, I think he's better now than he was, but when he was on Minny I don't think he asserted himself enough in those big moments.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Stopped reading here, i dont have the energy to trade barbs on some infantile bs.Bottom line is compared to garnett and all those players u mentioned wally was bummie

LOL, compared to HOFs he was a bum... I guess we could agree on that. Then again I would say the same about Jalen.