KG (in response to Ant Man)- "If im being honest, I don't think anyone in this generation could've played 20 years ago"

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so did the young guys start going at the old guys or was it the other way around
Dominique speaking like the young guys started bashing the old heads

Daps
so did the young guys start going at the old guys or was it the other way around

‘90s NBA is soft and all about show business. Modern fans want to see flashy plays but there’s no substance or teamwork.' - Wilt.

Old heads hated on MJ and the newer generation; MJ and that era then become the old heads and they hated on the next generation. Rinse and repeat.

Daps
The troubling thing for Ant now is, OKC and Dallas are powering up and Nuggets are only a MPJ move away from getting back into the realm too. The T'Wolves will be up against it out West for the foreseeable. The wolves will be out for him after every playoff exit from this point forward.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

Shaq and Barkley go at young guys weekly.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Isn't that kind of their job? Critique?
You literally had Charles Barkley telling fans not to watch the NBA. How the fukk is that a critique? Nobody else does this for their respective sport. The problem with NBA fans is that the toxic behavior they display is so normalized to you that you dont see it as a problem

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You literally had Charles Barkley telling fans not to watch the NBA. How the fukk is that a critique? Nobody else does this for their respective sport. The problem with NBA fans is that the toxic behavior they display is so normalized to you that you dont see it as a problem
Barkley seems to have "immunity" with the shyt he says. No one else i think could get away with that without consequence. Also i think they look for him and that show "Inside the NBA" to be the go between in between basketball "discourse" and being "funny" to keep their fan base.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Barkley seems to have "immunity" with the shyt he says. No one else i think could get away with that without consequence. Also i think they look for him and that show "Inside the NBA" to be the go between in between basketball "discourse" and being "funny" to keep their fan base.
I don’t care about all that. Name someone from another sport, calling their sport, and telling fans NOT to watch the sport? Who does that?

You came in here saying he criticizes players. No… These guys don’t watch young players and are reactionary haters.

Last edited: