Wally Szczerbiak: KG is another one who lacks the #clutchgene always has!

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
KG was soft in the clutch when Boston won in 08, he'd be ringless also if it wasn't for Allen and pierce

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
i never understood this hypocrisy. its ok for US to talk shyt about these players and how they come up short. but a guy who actually played with the man. and if i'm not mistaken was an All Star at one point gets shytted on for it?

You didnt know. Only superstars and cats who never played can criticize other NBA players. If you were just a regular solid player you cant open your mouth. Oh and superstars can only criticize players they have more rings than. Thats the way it works around here.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:smh: at KG not being clutch. KG & Pierce have both scored the most points in the clutch in the playoffs so far
A Statistical Analysis Of Clutch NBA Shooters Since 2000 - Liberty Ballers
do yall even know what clutch means? he may not have been the best in the clutch time, but yall need to stop listening to cac's like Skip Bayless changing the way you process basketball and messing up your basketball knowledge with this "clutch gene" bullshyt....

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This was an critizism of him during his Minny years.
Kinda became an afterthought once he got to Boston.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Yeah and they only made it out of the 1st once.
I hear this all the time but werent the spurs and lakers largely responsible for that? in all kg's years in minny he only had a legit team for 2 seasons.One of which took the wolves to the WCFs

Its amazing how dudes want to reshape history
i always :laff: when people say KG is better than Dirk.
what does dirk do better other than score tho :why:

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
KG is in his 17th year in the league, with a ring and HOF bust awaiting him once he hangs it up.

Wally is retired after 10 seasons, with no hardware of any sort.

:sitdown:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
i never understood this hypocrisy. its ok for US to talk shyt about these players and how they come up short. but a guy who actually played with the man. and if i'm not mistaken was an All Star at one point gets shytted on for it?
so when u go to a restaurant and taste a wack dish u cant critique it because u arent a sous chef? :stopitslime: bball was wally's chosen field and stats and 20/20 vision indicate he really wasnt that nice.And has no business dissing the dude that carried him with so little

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
I hear this all the time but werent the spurs and lakers largely responsible for that? in all kg's years in minny he only had a legit team for 2 seasons.One of which took the wolves to the WCFs

Its amazing how dudes want to reshape history what does dirk do better other than score tho :why:

Like the way you put the Lakers in there as being LARGELY responsible for Minny not making it out of the first round those years?

:mjpls: