Walking > Running

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Perfect, the hit dogs hollered

Yall stuck on the thread title, but there have been more than enough grounded posts in here that have provided evidence and context that you do not need to run to lose weight. Yall went the other direction as OP, both on extreme sides, touting the superiority of running :mjlol: Obese people do not need to run to lose weight, or to increase their cardio health! Like what are we even talking about here? :heh:

Like stated multiple times, there’s a time and place for running but walking can be used as well to reap similar benefits. If you’re trying to be an athlete, of course run. The best advice anyone looking to get in shape can get is eat less/healthier and move more than they currently are

Fam you got posts in here literally saying running has zero health benefits. This is in the same thread that OP kicked off that said “Walking > running.”

Like what are we even talking about here? :heh:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Fam you got posts in here literally saying running has zero health benefits. This is in the same thread that OP kicked off that said “Walking > running.”

Like what are we even talking about here? :heh:
Ignore those posts. They’re wrong. I know you guys can filter out the good posts, of which there are many.

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Ignore those posts. They’re wrong. I know you guys can filter out the good posts, of which there are many.

nikka I don’t have to ignore a damn thing. Just as you responded to our comments with “beating each other off” we had a response to the bullshyt being said.

You just typing to type.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
nikka I don’t have to ignore a damn thing. Just as you responded to our comments with “beating each other off” we had a response to the bullshyt being said.

You just typing to type.
Ya you quoted me first nikka. You in here saying running better than walking and I added context. Because you can’t make blanket statements like that…aka the same shyt OP did

You seem a bit emotional about all this, you need a walk? Helps you calm down :lupe:

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Ya because you in here saying running better than walking and I added context. Because you can’t make blanket statements like that…aka the same shyt OP did

Which was the reason a blanket statement was made as a response. So now we going in a circle. And since you had the energy to edit your post and add that emotional comment I think you talkin about yourself. :heh:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Which was the reason a blanket statement was made as a response. So now we going in a circle. And since you had the energy to edit your post and add that emotional comment I think you talkin about yourself. :heh:
I thought it was a funny addition :manny: , you refreshed very quickly, relax

So you mad OP was being extravagant and took the exact opposite angle? That made sense? :jbhmm:

:mjlol::skip:

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I thought it was a funny addition :manny: , you refreshed very quickly, relax

So you mad OP was being extravagant and took the exact opposite angle? That made sense? :jbhmm:

:mjlol::skip:

I had the ammunition to call him out on blanket statement and see where he was going with it. Seeing how the thread went it made sense to me.

:umad:

Edit: It really ain’t that serious much love to my brother @OneManGang

Last edited:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I had the ammunition to call him out on blanket statement and see where he was going with it. Seeing how the thread went it made sense to me.

I mean ok. Not finna go back and forth all day. I’m really speaking to the people on here who wanna learn something about weight loss, I love that you’re a runner. :salute:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I started walking with my walker (fukking Godsend and I had to tell an old man who had a cane today to give up the cane and get a walker.)

That shyt is fun as fukk! I can't run unless it's life or death so I walk 4 miles a day and lift weights all on keto...in 2 weeks I dropped 16 lbs.

Mostly Water Weight but the inches are melting off. In about 3 months Imma be back in football shape sans running.

Today my gym session was amazing.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Do you get off on being a dikk? Or are you overcompensating for deficiencies in other aspects of your life?

Eat a whole dikk with some sides and a soda, I didn't even quote you.
:mjlol:

That's either your boyfriend, your alt, or you're a fat motherfukker your damn self, huh?
:lolbron:

Only hit obese dogs in here hollering.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I started walking with my walker (fukking Godsend and I had to tell an old man who had a cane today to give up the cane and get a walker.)

That shyt is fun as fukk! I can't run unless it's life or death so I walk 4 miles a day and lift weights all on keto...in 2 weeks I dropped 16 lbs.

Mostly Water Weight but the inches are melting off. In about 3 months Imma be back in football shape sans running.

Today my gym session was amazing.
:salute:

Keep it up my G. 4 miles day is good work

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Black folks (especially brehettes :usure:) have literally never been fatter in this country and folks in here talmbout injuries and wear and tear like they're NFL running backs with too many carries, like carrying around half an extra person everyday isn't fukking with their joints too? How much wear and tear do diabetes and heart disease do? Death? If y'all don't get your fat asses running.:mjlol:

Six certs, 6 figs, 6 feet.... at least 6 miles a week, tubby. :ufdup:

And half the motherfukkers in this thread ain't even weight training too?
Triple H GIFs | Tenor
:mjgrin:my orthopedic Dr swore up and down my injuries and disability came from playing college and pro....nope...it's cause I was born crippled and decided to play HS when I shouldn't have.

2x Bulging Disc's L3 and L4
1x Degenerating L4
1x Pinched Femural Nerve
1x Degenerative Arthritic Hip
1x Degenerative Arthritic Knee

Oh and I got Tinnitus from laying Wood on the Line of Scrimmage

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
:salute:

Keep it up my G. 4 miles day is good work
Ain't up to me...it's up to my disability :manny:

Big Back b*stard was walking in the rain with my walker...that muthafukka is a beast....I honestly felt.insecure having it...but after 3 weeks of you it 5x a week...that shyt is doing wonders for my hip and back.

I wished I would've used one after my surgery in 10th grade