Wait….why is Kamala’s “BLACKNESS” questioned and OBAMA got a pass?

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Black people were more on code and less entertained by random white folks trying to define who is and who isn’t Black.

White folks are gonna tell y’all if Kamala is Black enough.

And what a Black job is.

And who is a DEI hire.

And how many crimes you have to commit in order to be authentically Black.

You clowns have lost.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Most Black people have always viewed Obama as Black from the moment he took office till now...It was always White people, for the most part, who were questioning him and his ethnicity.

I guarantee that if Kamala were just a regular person walking down the street and nothing was known about her background, most of the ones doubting her blackness (her Jamaican roots) would very likely see her as Black just from the eye test alone.

The only ones who care now are doing it for devious reasons and ill intentions.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
How would an Ethiopian from Canada know anything about the conversations Black America is having? His entire lens of what's going on is painted by what he reads on twitter/watches on youtube/reads on thecoli. That's how easily these goofies come out themselves talking about shyt they have no idea about. Goofy said Tariq Nasheed.:mjlol:
bruh you could be having a convo about sports:

FBA poster: “I think Lebron is the GOAT”

Some random non-FBA: People only started saying Lebron is the goat because of Tariq nasheed” :francis:

FBA: what does this convo have to do with Tariq nasheed? :what:

Non-FBA: What? Are you mad that I’m talking about my dad… I mean your daddy? :umad:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Obama married a black woman from Chicago who is a descendant of American chattel slavery and had 2 black girls.

Had Kamala Devi Harris married a black man she would be considered black.

Identity politics matter to black people as we love celebrities and wanderlust.

We are a politically ignorant voter block which the Democrats exploit with reckless abandonment.

Also we are trying to wise up and will no longer just accept any form of blackness from mulattos and coolies moving forward. Obama ruined that shyt.

Clarence Thomas has done far worse to Black folk than Obama could.

:dead:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Obama has a black wife ,has black kids ,he came up as a community organizer in Chicago …His first controversy stemmed from the black church he attended

There isn’t a comparison as much as ppl are trying to force it

And for those of you that seem really uneducated about politics before Trump …The Tea Party Movement is what kicked this whole MAGA thing off and Obama was right in the middle of it

Last edited:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I don't remember anyone questioning his blackness that was black back then. Maybe they were but only social media back then was MySpace. Facebook was still primarily for college students and Twitter really wasn't as big back in 2008. Even amongst the hardcore militants (which I was a part of back then), weren't really questioning his blackness. Offline, people weren't really tripping like that.

You did have cacs with that birther bullshyt, though.

Last edited:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
It’s very simple: Obama was raised by a white woman but he still claimed his black lineage. Kamala was raised by an Indian woman and claimed her “Asian” lineage. Or as her mother called it, her “Caucasian” lineage. She uses her black lineage only when it’s useful.

You’re actually making a valid point though, which is what all the criticism is about.

Why can’t Obama claim he’s white but Kamala can claim she’s Asian? :jbhmm:

How are we defining "white" and "Black" ?

And who is doing the defining, Africans or ADOS???

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Most Black people have always viewed Obama as Black from the moment he took office till now...It was always White people, for the most part, who were questioning him and his ethnicity.

I guarantee that if Kamala were just a regular person walking down the street and nothing was known about her background, most of the ones doubting her blackness (her Jamaican roots) would very likely see her as Black just from the eye test alone.

The only ones who care now are doing it for devious reasons and ill intentions.
People like this should not be allowed in these types of discussions

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
tenor.gif