Wait hold up, Pac made HORRIBLE decisions

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If a girl is going to a hotel room where a gang of men is chilling..
3 people is a gang of nyggas He a celebrity so she probably expect he won't be solo
Has the term "We dont love dem hoes" or groupie ever cross your mind...Pac felt NO responsibility to a female who wants HIM for celebrity status..
Its rape if she doesnt consent
She had already been in the same situation with no crazy shyt happening a couple days before

But seeing he invited a groupie to come fukk, he's responsible for her well being..
She came to fukk Pac doesnt matter who she is
So she holds NO RESPONSABILITY for sukking off celebs in public, then meeting strangers the next night at a hotel room?...man STOP IT!
Whats responsibility does she have she did and so what
Cuz she does freak shyt she can be raped?

If somebody invites me somewhere, Ill ask bout the dangers before just SHOWING UP to somewhere im unfamiliar with, with a bunch of people I have NO clue about..other than meeting them few night prior..
Going to a regular hotel in a city, the only danger was inside that room
That is NOT the equivalent..

Where did you meet shorty?

Why are you kicking it at a hotel, where 2 big burly ass niccas can just smash in your room while you trying to freak? Been in a party with football players in the house while I was smashing could easily happen

Then the kicker..YOU said she was trying to set you up...isnt that JUSTIFICATION for Pac to leave?
I was referring to the Pac setting the girl as the comparing of the gurl setting u up

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:russ::russ: you nikkas can try all you want, there was no evidence of a rape, no evidence that Pac even played a part, and she was the dumb bytch being a slut first. This is why sluts use the rape card every time cuz there are sucka ass simps like you in this world. Straight pathetic.

Show me physical evidence that Jackson was raped, or that Pac raped her. It's that easy.
no one is saying Pac raped her
saying he basically set her up

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
no one is saying Pac raped her
saying he basically set her up
Again, you're using her story to support that argument. Please provide me proof (not her story) from the court case that a rape even happened. Physical evidence too.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
cmon fam your argument is so weak. Who cares if Pac called her first, SHE WILLINGLY CAME AND HAD CONSENSUAL SEX IN THE HOTEL. Whats the real issue is what happened after that. You want Pac to be guilty cuz you're a biggie stan. Cmon breh cite me physical evidence that supports her claims. Facts talk not opinions. Dont quote me till you got that.

:umad:

anybody who starts off with (your argument is weak) already lost the debate

and to tell u the truth i think both of them are lying or should i say not telling 100% of the truth

-i think she lied about not sucking his dikk on the dance floor
-and i think he lied about not caring she came to the hotel that night

and for the last time -what u fail to address
is she willingly came to 2pac hotel to have consensual sex with 2pac and 2pac only
NOT HIS HOMIES !!!

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
All I see are excuse's and justifications within your perspective @Diyhai

Can sit here and counter your points, we both agree to disagree

End of the day, people are adults and make their own choices.

I leave it at that.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:umad:

anybody who starts off with (your argument is weak) already lost the debate

and to tell u the truth i think both of them are lying or should i say not telling 100% of the truth

-i think she lied about not sucking his dikk on the dance floor
-and i think he lied about not caring she came to the hotel that night

and for the last time -what u fail to address
is she willingly came to 2pac hotel to have consensual sex with 2pac and 2pac only
NOT HIS HOMIES !!!
Didnt i tell you to quote me when you get physical evidence from the court case, which would show either Pac or his homies raping her? Couldn't find it?

I already addressed that point, she had consensual sex with Pac, what happened after that was entirely his homies fault. She probably got raped, but the case was incredibly weak and the nikkas who did it didn't serve jail time. All you did was piggy back off Jacksons story. So yea you're argument is weak.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Again, you're using her story to support that argument. Please provide me proof (not her story) from the court case that a rape even happened. Physical evidence too.
He says it low key it's all about should he be responsible which is debatable

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
dont understand how pac needed help
he was told not to fukk with dem nikkaz
but he didnt listen
:francis:
I personally think in THAT very moment, when them cats just BUSTED in and Pac knew they was certified or cool as he thought and was told..it hit'em.. shyt was afoul and wanted no parts of stopping them..physically, or wanted to seem soft coming to save a damsel in distress..pretty much damned if I do, damned if I dont situation..

Shyt was just fukked up all around...

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
if you turn down some p*ssy but the goons rollin with u scoop the chicken up, how is it your responsibility what happens to her?

fukk is she doin in a hotel room full of dudes then?
pac ran like that...

in alot of those docs...of old footage...u would see a couple of hoes in the room with a bunch of nikkas..

treach has spoken their sex tapes a bunch of times..

i said all the time he made dumb decisions..

vegas thing wasnt his war to fight..

ya best friend..n the ex heavyweight champion of the world...tellin u to leave haitian jack nem alone....

u not tryin 2 smash a hoe... u know ya wolves hungry..make sure the dame get out the room to a good spot..get the bytch a cab..

keep the hoe head up..

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
nikkas in New York hate Pac so much they pushed this agenda in their mind that they really hoped Pac raped chick.

It's known haitian jack called shorty to come to hotel that day and she already knew haitian jack.

Some heads in New York hate Pac so much they defend snitches. Straight crab shyt

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
pac ran like that...

in alot of those docs...of old footage...u would see a couple of hoes in the room with a bunch of nikkas..

treach has spoken their sex tapes a bunch of times..

i said all the time he made dumb decisions..

vegas thing wasnt his war to fight..

ya best friend..n the ex heavyweight champion of the world...tellin u to leave haitian jack nem alone....

u not tryin 2 smash a hoe... u know ya wolves hungry..make sure the dame get out the room to a good spot..get the bytch a cab..

keep the hoe head up..

:deadmanny::deadrose::dead:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Didnt i tell you to quote me when you get physical evidence from the court case, which would show either Pac or his homies raping her? Couldn't find it?

I already addressed that point, she had consensual sex with Pac, what happened after that was entirely his homies fault. She probably got raped, but the case was incredibly weak and the nikkas who did it didn't serve jail time. All you did was piggy back off Jacksons story. So yea you're argument is weak.
200x200px-ZC-d56630a3_smh.gif

this nikka keep talking bout physical evidence :snoop:
when NO nikka in this thread has said pac rape that girl

consensual sex is between 2 people or peoples - obvious her consent was between her & pac NOT them other nikkaz
but u keep ducking this... cause your in denial
so i'll keep it moving ...
no reason to argue with fools cause from a distant u cant tell who is who

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
200x200px-ZC-d56630a3_smh.gif

this nikka keep talking bout physical evidence :snoop:
when NO nikka in this thread has said pac rape that girl

consensual sex is between 2 people or peoples - obvious her consent was between her & pac NOT them other nikkaz
but u keep ducking this... cause your in denial
so i'll keep it moving ...
no reason to argue with fools cause from a distant u cant tell who is who
How dense can you guys be? You guys were heavily citing her story like it was true, which means you think the bytch got rape, regardless if it was Pac or not. So cite the physical evidence. Goddamn

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Here is a quote for some of you sympathizers:

With the opportunity to reflect, sober, on the events that led to his incarceration, he said he realized that, "even though I''m innocent of the charge they gave me, I''m not innocent in terms of the way I was acting....I''m just as guilty for not doing nothing as I am for doing things." He accepted blame for not having intervened on behalf of Ayanna Jackson. "I know I feel ashamed--because I wanted to be accepted and because I didn't want no harm done to me, I didn't say nothing."

Among men you are either an Alpha dog or a Beta. this thread has allowed some to willingly say what their role in life is.