Wait hold up, Pac made HORRIBLE decisions

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
To get lined up you have to be entertaining foolishness to begin with in most cases.

Not even. You can have consensual sex with a woman and she can cry rape next day and you're going to jail.

It's not black and white as people try make it out to be especially dealing with our justice system

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
When Pac was woke up he asked what was wrong. The person that woke him up said "too many nykkas" If whoever it was presumably Nigel had the wherewithal to say that immediately after it occurring then they knew they fukked up. I hope you are not this stupid when dealing with things not related to Tupac.
*yawn*
And what is this quote attempting to support? Nigel (this is Haitian Jack) basically admitted that a rape might of occurred, and that Pac was unaware (how i dont know). You failed to even use that quote as a means to prove something, or to debunk me, and you have the audacity to imply that i cant process information.

You guys dont understand the english language it seems. And you guys still haven't cited any physical evidence. Why are we not talking about that?

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
To get lined up you have to be entertaining foolishness to begin with in most cases.
Exactly! Myself and others have clearly stated that we wouldn't allow ourselves to be put in that situation. People can call setup/entrapment all they want. but we have a quote from Pac clearly stating he was afraid to intervene because he feared physical harm to himself.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
*yawn*
And what is this quote attempting to support? Nigel (this is Haitian Jack) basically admitted that a rape might of occurred, and that Pac was unaware (how i dont know). You failed to even use that quote as a means to prove something, or to debunk me, and you have the audacity to imply that i cant process information.

You guys dont understand the english language it seems. And you guys still haven't cited any physical evidence. Why are we not talking about that?

You just proved my point. And please explain why Pac was AFRAID. His words, not mine.

49b91a8ad9250af612b4123c33f777e8e6a2442fc862abb0f59634bdd3d26824.jpg

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You just proved my point. And please explain why Pac was AFRAID. His words, not mine.

49b91a8ad9250af612b4123c33f777e8e6a2442fc862abb0f59634bdd3d26824.jpg
Prove what exactly? That you're not bright and fail to use facts in a debate? Nice one.

Pac was "afraid" of Haitian Jack, do you not know him or his history?

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Exactly! Myself and others have clearly stated that we wouldn't allow ourselves to be put in that situation. People can call setup/entrapment all they want. but we have a quote from Pac clearly stating he was afraid to intervene because he feared physical harm to himself.

Post full quote buddy. Pac said he didn't say nothing about them coming in cause it would be like him claiming the hoe as his bytch.

Any bytch you take a chance to have sex can turn on you. So we all take risks. We're humans meaning we have bad and good spirits within us. That good hearted person you thought was so nice can turn evil in a second.

Only way to avoid certain situations is to pay close attention to people and your environment.

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
And how was Pac afraid of haitian jack when he was shytting on him any chance he could ?

Y'all nikkas is a trip I swear lol.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
That's an incredibly weak comparison. Honest to god I think you lack reading comprehension skills. First off, what the fukk does biggie have to do with this thread? Whats the point of you even commenting in this thread? I said it a billion times, I NEVER FAULTED BIGGIE FOR NOT SIDING WITH PAC IN THE QUAD STUDIO SHOOTING. Reason being was that he as from the same area as the nikkas who shot Pac, if he sided with pac then biggie was at risk, and most importantly his mother. You keep yapping about "bububu what about the pac stans being hypocrites" i dare you to name the pac fans/stans in this thread that posted in this thread and said what you claimed.

Secondly, you guys debate and process information like children. YOU, that pawdalw, and that other nikka are siding with ms jackson. You not only thnk a rape occurred (possibly did) you constantly cited "her side" or the story, word for word. Based off that, I reasonably told you to cite physical evidence from the court case, which you didnt and continue to use the "bububu pac lied and called her first" argument as a deflection.

I argued two things

1. Pac didnt rape her nor was he a participant of a gang rape based off the lack of evidence and his final sentence (forcibly touching her ass).
2. A rape may not have occurred at all. Again, lack of evidence, which means Jackson unfortunately had a weak case against Jack and co.

im not even going to address that first part I made that analogy got several daps for it you reply it had nothing to do with this thread and that was the beginning and that should've been the ending of that
I do find it suspicious that you replied about 10 times thereafter and all of a sudden outta the blue you want to bring that back into this

neverless
getting back to the gist of this topic
you continually want us to provide some type of evidence that doesn't exist
the posters that you are against in this thread including me ALL agree that pac did not rape that young lady
so what is mind blowing is for you to ask for proof of something that we all agree on
The point where we disagree with you on, is what happened there after we all believe he is ultimately responsible for that young ladies whereabouts the minute that she steps into his hotel suite

the facts are the facts and they can't be denied
you and others are acting like this young lady all of a sudden walked up to his hotel suite knocked on the door and they let her in
when you know that they contacted her and scheduled a meet up for that night
:jbhmm:

and for the people who want to question this young lady for judgment coming to a hotel suite with 3 nikkaz is really being disingenuous

because by pac side of the story when he first met her at Nells and decided to take her back to his hotel that night to smash jac drove the white BMW back to the suite where I assume he was chilling in the living room while pac smashed in the bedroom • that came outta pac mouth directly
so WHY would she feel threaten coming back a few days later with jac the same nikka who was there the 1st time and another nikka hanging out in the living room
:sas2:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Tell me how 2pac was afraid of haitian jack?

REALLY.......... :snoop:

jac was a real grimy street nikka • the reason pac was hanging around him at that time was basically to get into character for his roll in above the rim were he played a that typical grimy street nikka named birdie

and for the record cause i know how nikkaz online like to get shyt twisted
im not saying he was a sucker or a punk or whatever
he just wasnt about them streetz

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
you and others are acting like this young lady all of a sudden walked up to his hotel suite knocked on the door and they let her in
when you know that they contacted her and scheduled a meet up for that night
:jbhmm:
Liar, I never said that she "suddenly came", I said Pac's story contradicts hers;

Jackson claimed Pac paid for her cab this is not some official fact from the case. This has been contradicted by Pac's side of the story.

And I said it again;

Jackson claimed that Pac left his pager number and that she then paged Pac first but he couldn't come due to the fact he had a show. He had her call a cab to the hotel and he would pay for it. Pac claimed that he thought she was acting like a slut but he would still smash regardless

I merely pointed out that you guys are running with Jackson's story, which contradicts Pac's. We'll never know who-called-who first.

so WHY would she feel threaten coming back a few days later with jac the same nikka who was there the 1st time and another nikka hanging out in the living room
:sas2:
That shyt makes zero sense.