pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
lol@ self proclamations.

You a coli clown like the rest of'em.

You talking all the shyt about laws...

What about Pac EQUALLY fearing those dudes and left...

How did Pac get charged for a crime he didn't commit..Mr Law man...

NOBODY there had Pacs back and you niccas expect him to grab her hand and flee the room like they runaway slaves...

Them niccas planned on fukking her regardless if she wanted it or not, like another poster mentioned..

YOU act like Pac knew the chicks for years...

How many weed carriers bring back groupies to get tossed up?

And groupie she was..

Its fukked up that it happen..but it is what it is..
Stop while you ahead. It's been clearly established that Pac didn't leave. And at some point encouraged and/or participated in the seduction of the girl. The law doesn't protect cowards. If you are too afraid to stop the crime, you are supposed to call the police. I can cite numerous cases of people, both male and female that were in the same situation as Pac doing time.

No need to reply back. You made an ill. Informed statement, and are now trying to clean it up by "saying it's fukked up". " Not saying she deserves it". And trying to sneak diss. First I was cac, then when I vehemently state that I'm black to the core it's self proclaiming.

It's not the way you want it to be breh. Some hoes are fine doing the crew, some ain't. As a man you are supposed to recognize the difference and move accordingly.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
:comeon: So now Pac invited her to his hotel? Even if that's true, she said she called Pac to hang out after he "gave her" his number.
So you missed the part where they paid for her cab? You also missed the part where her and Pac communicated a few times. If Pac didn't invite her then who did? How did said person get her #? At who's room did she arrive at? Who was she expecting to see? Who did she first become intimate with? Answer all of these questions and get back to me.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Stop while you ahead. It's been clearly established that Pac didn't leave. And at some point encouraged and/or participated in the seduction of the girl.
Are you going strictly by what she said, or citing facts from the case? :jbhmm:

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
If you are too afraid to stop the crime, you are supposed to call the police.
Stopped reading after this..Mr Pro Black..which I doubt you are..:usure:

lol@rap celebs calling the police..:russ:

You just lost ANY credentials with that logic, in THIS case.:ufdup::camby:

You can either ig me or stop quoting me now..you arent making you case look any better..:shaq2:

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
If a girl is going to a hotel room where a gang of men is chilling..I would think so...
Has the term "We dont love dem hoes" or groupie ever cross your mind...Pac felt NO responsibility to a female who wants HIM for celebrity status..
But seeing he invited a groupie to come fukk, he's responsible for her well being..
So she holds NO RESPONSABILITY for sukking off celebs in public, then meeting strangers the next night at a hotel room?...man STOP IT!
If somebody invites me somewhere, Ill ask bout the dangers before just SHOWING UP to somewhere im unfamiliar with, with a bunch of people I have NO clue about..other than meeting them few night prior..

That is NOT the equivalent..

Where did you meet shorty?

Why are you kicking it at a hotel, where 2 big burly ass niccas can just smash in your room while you trying to freak?

Then the kicker..YOU said she was trying to set you up...isnt that JUSTIFICATION for Pac to leave?

Naw she was in the room with Pac alone. She was giving him a massage and finna suck him up and then the guys came in on some other shyt. Pac should have deaded the situation but I guess he aint wanna look soft toward Jack and them like he was :cape:so he left. Did Pac really do anything legally wrong no. The guys she claimed raped her should have been the ones locked up.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So you missed the part where they paid for her cab?
Jackson claimed Pac paid for her cab this is not some official fact from the case. This has been contradicted by Pac's side of the story. So if he did "pay for her cab" give me evidence of that happening, and do so from the court case.

You also missed the part where her and Pac communicated a few times
Ok?..

If Pac didn't invite her then who did?
Pac claimed Haitian Jack did. Pac was doing a show during the time.

How did said person get her #?
Pac claimed she gave her number to him, maybe that's how Jack got a hold of it since he and his boys crashed at his place. Maybe Pac passed the number to Jack to let him smash. Who knows.

Who was she expecting to see?
She was expecting to see Pac, which she did. They did their little thing and Pac left the room. What happened afterwards is not Pac's responsibility. Bottom line, what they did was consensual, she willingly came to the hotel room, she willingly responded to Pac's advances in the hotel room.

Who-invited-who doesn't matter and I don't know why you and @kingofnyc are clinging to that part of the story. Even if Pac called her first, paid for her cab, what the did was consensual sex. So what are you guys trying to argue?

Jackson claimed Pac gang raped her after his "thug friends" entered the room. Ok, show me the evidence of that happening. Show me some physical proof and cite it all from the case. You guys are favouring/citing Jackson's story and using that to support your arguments. Now show me physical evidence.

I'll wait.

FeloniousMonk

Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Naw she was in the room with Pac alone. She was giving him a massage and finna suck him up and then the guys came in on some other shyt. Pac should have deaded the situation but I guess he aint wanna look soft toward Jack and them like he was :cape:so he left. Did Pac really do anything legally wrong no. The guys she claimed raped her should have been the ones locked up.
My thing is, she so star struck and a groupie, she's not even concerned about whats taking place..cept she gets to chill with Pac..:francis:

Pac was in over his head..everybody that kicks it with you ain't yo potnah..

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

You can either ig me or stop quoting me now..you arent making you case look any better..:shaq2:
"pro black" :mjlol: these guys are not pro black. Bare nikkas get falsely accused of rape and this shyt has been happening even during slavery when the cac women would claim black men raped them, just to justify them getting lynched. Notice how none of them his blaming Haitian Jack and his crew for actually raping her. They just swept them under the rug like the courts did :sas2:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville

Lol @ letting some punks you roll with rape a chick in your bed but being to scared to stop them. Then BEING THE ONLY ONE TO GO TO JAIL for years and being put in PC because there are threats on your life. I've hung with some devious dudes. Never witnessed or participated or been accused of rape. At this point we can keep it going. I love when people expose themselves.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
:what: Jackson claimed that Pac gave his number first and Pac claimed Jack called that bytch to the hotel. Either way she willingly came to the hotel.

And what was Pac lying about? The he raped her or that he called her to the hotel first (even if it's true what does that prove?) :what:

u still avoiding my main issue - 'if she was so busted why did he go thru all this shyt with her
i'll wait

ms jackson said
pac called her house the day before & left his pager told her he wanted to hook up the next night

do u think she (willingly) came to his hotel to get raped ???

he's lying or maybe a better word might be disingenuous on ms jackson visit to the hotel that night -he clearly made it seem like she came for jac rather then him, which would be bullshyt cause pac knew how jac was a real street nikka and knew how he got down. which means no way in hell ms jackson would come thru & sit on pac chair ... then pac take her to the room ... then pac get a massage ... etc...etc... all in front of jac da nikka she supposedly came for

:rudy::shaq2::aicmon::martin:

FeloniousMonk

Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Lol @ letting some punks you roll with rape a chick in your bed but being to scared to stop them. Then BEING THE ONLY ONE TO GO to jail for years and being put in PC because there are threats on your life. I've hung with som
Nicca, you STILL quoting me.:usure:

Yeah take a scenario that I'll NEVER be in, apply it to coli logic with a sprinkle of opinionated bias..:martin:

Will yall stop it with the situations that non of us will be in cuz NON of us are or where celebrity rap gangstas with a target on their heads.

Question:How many times you done hung out with people you barley knew at a hotel room waiting for a chick that was introduced to you by these dudes, where she previously sukked your d1ck not knowing her 30 minutes prior?

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
lol@ self proclamations.

You a coli clown like the rest of'em.

You talking all the shyt about laws...

What about Pac EQUALLY fearing those dudes and left...

How did Pac get charged for a crime he didn't commit..Mr Law man...

NOBODY there had Pacs back and you niccas expect him to grab her hand and flee the room like they runaway slaves...

Them niccas planned on fukking her regardless if she wanted it or not, like another poster mentioned..

YOU act like Pac knew the chicks for years...

How many weed carriers bring back groupies to get tossed up?

And groupie she was..

Its fukked up that it happen..but it is what it is..
If a girl is going to a hotel room where a gang of men is chilling..I would think so...
Has the term "We dont love dem hoes" or groupie ever cross your mind...Pac felt NO responsibility to a female who wants HIM for celebrity status..
But seeing he invited a groupie to come fukk, he's responsible for her well being..
So she holds NO RESPONSABILITY for sukking off celebs in public, then meeting strangers the next night at a hotel room?...man STOP IT!
If somebody invites me somewhere, Ill ask bout the dangers before just SHOWING UP to somewhere im unfamiliar with, with a bunch of people I have NO clue about..other than meeting them few night prior..

That is NOT the equivalent..

Where did you meet shorty?

Why are you kicking it at a hotel, where 2 big burly ass niccas can just smash in your room while you trying to freak?

Then the kicker..YOU said she was trying to set you up...isnt that JUSTIFICATION for Pac to leave?

i swear some of u nikkaz need serious help!!!

Mike-Woodson-Coach-FacePalm.gif

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
So you missed the part where they paid for her cab? You also missed the part where her and Pac communicated a few times. If Pac didn't invite her then who did? How did said person get her #? At who's room did she arrive at? Who was she expecting to see? Who did she first become intimate with? Answer all of these questions and get back to me.

:salute:

aint it a damn shame
u got nikkaz on here willing to make excuses for the inexcusable

shyt is disgusting

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
u still avoiding my main issue - 'if she was so busted why did he go thru all this shyt with her
i'll wait

ms jackson said
pac called her house the day before & left his pager told her he wanted to hook up the next night

do u think she (willingly) came to his hotel to get raped ???

he's lying or maybe a better word might be disingenuous on ms jackson visit to the hotel that night -he clearly made it seem like she came for jac rather then him, which would be bullshyt cause pac knew how jac was a real street nikka and knew how he got down. which means no way in hell ms jackson would come thru & sit on pac chair ... then pac take her to the room ... then pac get a massage ... etc...etc... all in front of jac da nikka she supposedly came for

:rudy::shaq2::aicmon::martin:
cmon fam your argument is so weak. Who cares if Pac called her first, SHE WILLINGLY CAME AND HAD CONSENSUAL SEX IN THE HOTEL. Whats the real issue is what happened after that. You want Pac to be guilty cuz you're a biggie stan. Cmon breh cite me physical evidence that supports her claims. Facts talk not opinions. Dont quote me till you got that.