Wait hold up, Pac made HORRIBLE decisions

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm talking about in NY. They were still cool then. And this was before Quad studios. I know I read that on here somewhere... Might be hearsay though. I will see if I can find the thread again.
naw fam I never heard that story. If you do find it link me up

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Pac just said he aint tell them to do it
but he saw what was happening
to me he has a responsible to make sure she was good
he knew that shyt was fukked up
Im not saying this is what she gets.

And if thats the case, to ME, YOU have a responsibility to make sure EVERYONE is good, from old ladies crossing the street, to homeless people on the street..

Pac really didnt owe that young lady anything, she was in over her head when she decided to come to that hotel...by herself..

But be a lone female, meeting up with men you only met a few days prior, to giving head to a celebrity on a dancefloor in public, brehettes.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
@FeloniousMonk, You sound like a punkass beta! Someone you invite to your hotel room is not your responsibility? I bet plenty of cats done ran through your woman in front of you. And you didn't do shyt about it, because you can't.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Jackson claimed that Pac left his pager number and that she then paged Pac first but he couldn't come due to the fact he had a show. He had her call a cab to the hotel and he would pay for it. Pac claimed that he thought she was acting like a slut but he would still smash regardless. However, Pac never raped her it was Jack and his boys, and their intentions were to fukk her regardless of how she felt about it. Pac's mistake was "leaving" the room with them wolves, but if I was in his situation I wouldn't talk shyt nor step up to Haitian Jack of all people. He was in a rock and a hard place, but she went after Pac (for the $$) and not Jack and his boys who actually raped her.

but my point is basically
why would pac get her number & give his pager to a girl he thought was unattractive & dumpy

why go thru all this shyt for a busted chick
i can understand getting your dikk sucked on the dance floor at the club in all but he stated nells was full of beautiful women - chillin with ronnie lott & derrick coleman and he gonna take a wack chick to his hotel, that night --- then hook up with her dayz later
dosnt make sense

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
but my point is basically
why would pac get her number & give his pager to a girl he thought was unattractive & dumpy

why go thru all this shyt for a busted chick
i can understand getting your dikk sucked on the dance floor at the club in all but he stated nells was full of beautiful women - chillin with ronnie lott & derrick coleman and he gonna take a wack chick to his hotel, that night --- then hook up with her dayz later
dosnt make sense

Pac said that she was all over him and by the time he was done with her in the club, he wanted nothing to do with her. In Pac's story he alludes that Jack was really interested in her and egged him on to invite her the second time, which could be true since she was raped by them. Either way, she willingly went to the hotel and was willing to engage in consensual sex with Pac. Pac did his thing with her, he left and all hell broke loose when he left. Not his fault. Again, she went after Pac more than Jack and them.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
And you sound like a coli cac with this lame ass response..:russ:

:ufdup:

:camby:
:umad:
I'm the blackest nykka that you probably ever had the pleasure to hold a conversation with! Do you know what complicity is? Do you know what failure to render aid is? How about aiding and abetting? They are all laws punishable by prison terms. It's fine to not know the law. But it is dumb as hell to speak on it when you don't have a clue. It makes you look weak and like less of a man. Especially in this particular case.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Completely disingenuous. We don't even know what Pac specifically was doing in that story with Kane (the vid you posted). Also, if you look at the specifics of the case it was incredibly weak, Jack's lawyer said the same thing and was even surprised that Pac was charged. So if you think her story is "true" (that Pac did in fact rape her), cite me physical evidence instead of her word. Unfortunately this is how a lot of men (black men mostly) get caught up with fake ass rape charges.

I'll wait for you to post the evidence tho.

:what:i never said pac raped her :what:

and i meant what i meant - about BDK story

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Im not saying this is what she gets.

And if thats the case, to ME, YOU have a responsibility to make sure EVERYONE is good, from old ladies crossing the street, to homeless people on the street..

Pac really didnt owe that young lady anything, she was in over her head when she decided to come to that hotel...by herself..

But be a lone female, meeting up with men you only met a few days prior, to giving head to a celebrity on a dancefloor in public, brehettes.
Stop bruh
If a girl wanna have sex with u she should bring a friend?
U sounding crazy bruh
The old lady n homeless comparison not even close
This is someone u invited over u gotta make sure they good
If somebody invites me somewhere I expect them to make sure I'm safe where I'm at
The equivalte is u bout to smash a chick
U sucking on her titties n shyt
And two 6'4 250lb nyggas walk in while u naked layed up with shorty
And these big nyggas tryna fukk u
I would feel like shorty set me up shyt not normal

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Pac said that she was all over him and by the time he was done with her in the club, he wanted nothing to do with her. In Pac's story he alludes that Jack was really interested in her and egged him on to invite her the second time, which could be true since she was raped by them. Either way, she willingly went to the hotel and was willing to engage in consensual sex with Pac. Pac did his thing with her, he left and all hell broke loose when he left. Not his fault. Again, she went after Pac more than Jack and them.

:dahell::dahell::dahell:

da hell u talking bout • if he really felt that way in the club why in da hell would he invite her to his hotel

:sas2:

im sorry dog, that shyt dosnt add up... your man was lying

FeloniousMonk

Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
I'm the blackest nykka that you probably ever had the pleasure to hold a conversation with! Do you know what complicity is? Do you know what failure to render aid is? How about aiding and abetting? They are all laws punishable by prison terms. It's fine to not know the law. But it is dumb as hell to speak on it when you don't have a clue. It makes you look weak and like less of a man. Especially in this particular case.
lol@ self proclamations.

You a coli clown like the rest of'em.

You talking all the shyt about laws...

What about Pac EQUALLY fearing those dudes and left...

How did Pac get charged for a crime he didn't commit..Mr Law man...

NOBODY there had Pacs back and you niccas expect him to grab her hand and flee the room like they runaway slaves...

Them niccas planned on fukking her regardless if she wanted it or not, like another poster mentioned..

YOU act like Pac knew the chicks for years...

How many weed carriers bring back groupies to get tossed up?

And groupie she was..

Its fukked up that it happen..but it is what it is..

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:dahell::dahell::dahell:

da hell u talking bout • if he really felt that way in the club why in da hell would he invite her to his hotel

:sas2:

im sorry dog, that shyt dosnt add up... your man was lying
:what: Jackson claimed that Pac gave his number first and Pac claimed Jack called that bytch to the hotel. Either way she willingly came to the hotel.

And what was Pac lying about? The he raped her or that he called her to the hotel first (even if it's true what does that prove?) :what:

FeloniousMonk

Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Stop bruh
U sounding crazy bruh
If somebody invites me somewhere I expect them to make sure I'm safe where I'm at
If a girl is going to a hotel room where a gang of men is chilling..I would think so...
Has the term "We dont love dem hoes" or groupie ever cross your mind...Pac felt NO responsibility to a female who wants HIM for celebrity status..
But seeing he invited a groupie to come fukk, he's responsible for her well being..
So she holds NO RESPONSABILITY for sukking off celebs in public, then meeting strangers the next night at a hotel room?...man STOP IT!
If somebody invites me somewhere, Ill ask bout the dangers before just SHOWING UP to somewhere im unfamiliar with, with a bunch of people I have NO clue about..other than meeting them few night prior..

That is NOT the equivalent..

Where did you meet shorty?

Why are you kicking it at a hotel, where 2 big burly ass niccas can just smash in your room while you trying to freak?

Then the kicker..YOU said she was trying to set you up...isnt that JUSTIFICATION for Pac to leave?

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Stop bruh
U sounding crazy bruh
:russ::russ: you nikkas can try all you want, there was no evidence of a rape, no evidence that Pac even played a part, and she was the dumb bytch being a slut first. This is why sluts use the rape card every time cuz there are sucka ass simps like you in this world. Straight pathetic.

Show me physical evidence that Jackson was raped, or that Pac raped her. It's that easy.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@FeloniousMonk, You sound like a punkass beta! Someone you invite to your hotel room is not your responsibility? I bet plenty of cats done ran through your woman in front of you. And you didn't do shyt about it, because you can't.
:comeon: So now Pac invited her to his hotel? Even if that's true, she said she called Pac to hang out after he "gave her" his number.