Wait hold up, Pac made HORRIBLE decisions

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
How dense can you guys be? You guys were heavily citing her story like it was true, which means you think the bytch got rape, regardless if it was Pac or not. So cite the physical evidence. Goddamn

even tho imma, agnostic
imma pray for u - breh......... u need help

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Here is a quote for some of you sympathizers:

Among men you are either an Alpha dog or a Beta. this thread has allowed some to willingly say what their role in life is.
naw yall are caping for lying accusers. Pac, kobe, tyson,etc all innocent. No need to be a simp

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
even tho imma, agnostic
imma pray for u - breh......... u need help
Pray for yourself, first thing you did in this thread was mention biggie and badboy. You got no evidence of nothing happening, yet side with Jackson.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
naw yall are caping for lying accusers. Pac, kobe, tyson,etc all innocent. No need to be a simp

You gotta be the dumbest poster on this site. Everyone in here has admitted that the sex between Pac and the girl was consensual. It is the aftermath that he is guilty of.

Many of us have already stated that regardless of what kind of goons we are/or have ran with this shyt wouldn't or never has happened under our watch. So i understand you wanting to protect his name in death. But I just provided evidence of him admitting to breaking a code that many of us have never had happen to us. He admitted his GUILT! and the best thing you can come back with is calling me a simp. For lack of better words at this point... SHUT THE fukk UP BYTCH!

At this point this conversation is done. We have seen all we need to see.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Pray for yourself, first thing you did in this thread was mention biggie and badboy. You got no evidence of nothing happening, yet side with Jackson.

only to show how much of hypocrites yall nikkaz are

yall wanna blame the actually nikkaz who raped her
but dont blame the actually nikkaz who shot him

and for the last time, u arguing against ghost -who are these posters siding with ms jackson???

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
only to show how much of hypocrites yall nikkaz are

yall wanna blame the actually nikkaz who raped her
but dont blame the actually nikkaz who shot him

and for the last time, u arguing against ghost -who are these posters siding with ms jackson???
That's an incredibly weak comparison. Honest to god I think you lack reading comprehension skills. First off, what the fukk does biggie have to do with this thread? Whats the point of you even commenting in this thread? I said it a billion times, I NEVER FAULTED BIGGIE FOR NOT SIDING WITH PAC IN THE QUAD STUDIO SHOOTING. Reason being was that he as from the same area as the nikkas who shot Pac, if he sided with pac then biggie was at risk, and most importantly his mother. You keep yapping about "bububu what about the pac stans being hypocrites" i dare you to name the pac fans/stans in this thread that posted in this thread and said what you claimed.

Secondly, you guys debate and process information like children. YOU, that pawdalw, and that other nikka are siding with ms jackson. You not only thnk a rape occurred (possibly did) you constantly cited "her side" or the story, word for word. Based off that, I reasonably told you to cite physical evidence from the court case, which you didnt and continue to use the "bububu pac lied and called her first" argument as a deflection.

I argued two things

1. Pac didnt rape her nor was he a participant of a gang rape based off the lack of evidence and his final sentence (forcibly touching her ass).
2. A rape may not have occurred at all. Again, lack of evidence, which means Jackson unfortunately had a weak case against Jack and co.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You gotta be the dumbest poster on this site. Everyone in here has admitted that the sex between Pac and the girl was consensual. It is the aftermath that he is guilty of.

Many of us have already stated that regardless of what kind of goons we are/or have ran with this shyt wouldn't or never has happened under our watch. So i understand you wanting to protect his name in death. But I just provided evidence of him admitting to breaking a code that many of us have never had happen to us. He admitted his GUILT! and the best thing you can come back with is calling me a simp. For lack of better words at this point... SHUT THE fukk UP BYTCH!

At this point this conversation is done. We have seen all we need to see.
He's not guilty of no aftermath if he wasnt a participant of a gang rape. She willingly came to tbe hotel, associated herself with Jack and co, wanted to be a groupie with Pac, and she put herself in that situation. Nevertheless, Pac expressed guilt over that, especially since the same guys he thought were friends put him in jail and possibly had him shot in ny.

I reasonably asked you guys to provide evidence of a rape, and you failed to do so. I asked because you literally based your argument on the girls story, quote is a few pages back.

And I already posted that Pac quote pages back.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
He's not guilty of no aftermath if he wasnt a participant of a gang rape. She willingly came to tbe hotel, associated herself with Jack and co, wanted to be a groupie with Pac, and she put herself in that situation. Nevertheless, Pac expressed guilt over that, especially since the same guys he thought were friends put him in jail and possibly had him shot in ny.

I reasonably asked you guys to provide evidence of a rape, and you failed to do so. I asked because you literally based your argument on the girls story, quote is a few pages back.

When Pac was woke up he asked what was wrong. The person that woke him up said "too many nykkas" If whoever it was presumably Nigel had the wherewithal to say that immediately after it occurring then they knew they fukked up. I hope you are not this stupid when dealing with things not related to Tupac.

And Nigel goes, "Don't worry about it, Pac, don't worry. I'll handle it. She just tripping." I asked him what happened, and he was, like, "Too many ni**as." You know, I ain't even tripping no more, you know? ni**as start going downstairs, but nobody was coming back upstairs. I'm sitting upstairs smoking weed, like, Where the f*ck is everybody at? Then I get a call from Talibah from the lobby saying, "The police is down here."

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

2Pac was convicted os sexual assault. Sexual assault can be something as simple as a rude comment to ass touching ot something much worse. 2Pac invited the woman to his crib.Left her in the room with his "boys". He's responsible for whatever happened. Even if nothing "really" happened he put himself in the situation. He's to blame. Just the same if he called some dude over and his "boys" robbed and assaulted the "victim". Be cautious of your actions. I have a cousin doing life for knocking on a door and telling someone to come outside and another man proceeding to shoot him.

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Honestly you can tell this case was a set up. There are like no details to be found about case. Like no DNA evidence nothing you can find.

Honestly Pac didn't even know if she was raped or not. He woke up to bytch saying "how could you let them do this to me ima get revenge"

Another thing y'all missing is shorty already knew haitian jack. Also what about police erasing sexual messages she left for Pac ?

2pac didn't even fukk the night she claimed rape but people she said did got off with a slap on wrist but Pac went to prison.

Y'all so slow to even look past what you see.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
2Pac was convicted os sexual assault. Sexual assault can be something as simple as a rude comment to ass touching ot something much worse. 2Pac invited the woman to his crib.Left her in the room with his "boys". He's responsible for whatever happened. Even if nothing "really" happened he put himself in the situation. He's to blame. Just the same if he called some dude over and his "boys" robbed and assaulted the "victim". Be cautious of your actions. I have a cousin doing life for knocking on a door and telling someone to come outside and another man proceeding to shoot him.
I already know his charge.

Again show me evidence that Pac called her first. And it better not be Jacksons testimony.

The rest of what you said ties with the evidence i want u to provide so i wont adress it.

Pacs mistake was associating with them in the first place, that case was a lesson.

fukked up what happened to ur nikka tho

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I already know his charge.

Again show me evidence that Pac called her first. And it better not be Jacksons testimony.

The rest of what you said ties with the evidence i want u to provide so i wont adress it.

Pacs mistake was associating with them in the first place, that case was a lesson.

fukked up what happened to ur nikka tho
Pretty sure 2Pac himself said he called her over.

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
This too eeasy. Mike Tyson hung around haitian jack gets caught up in rape charge. 2pac hang around haitian jack gets caught up in rape. Top it off haitian jack is an informant.

It's not hard to put it together but problem is people don't like question bullshyt

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This too eeasy. Mike Tyson hung around haitian jack gets caught up in rape charge. 2pac hang around haitian jack gets caught up in rape. Top it off haitian jack is an informant.

It's not hard to put it together but problem is people don't like question bullshyt
To get lined up you have to be entertaining foolishness to begin with in most cases.