Wait hold up, Pac made HORRIBLE decisions

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Yea because you're pushing an agenda.

Cut it out! No one in here is pushing an agenda. Most of us are Pac fans. I have him in my top 5. The title of this thread is "Pac Made Horrible Decisions." We can all agree on this simply because he was warned about Jack and continued to hang with him.

He got in over his head and either "allowed himself to get set up" Or allowed a chick to be sexually assaulted in his presence. That is a series of poor decisions, He admitted as much. He admitted to being afraid to intervene due to physical harm, And/or giving the Alphas he was running with the impression that he was cuffing.

This is not debatable.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Cut it out! No one in here is pushing an agenda. Most of us are Pac fans. I have him in my top 5. The title of this thread is "Pac Made Horrible Decisions." We can all agree on this simply because he was warned about Jack and continued to hang with him.

He got in over his head and either "allowed himself to get set up" Or allowed a chick to be sexually assaulted in his presence. That is a series of poor decisions, He admitted as much. He admitted to being afraid to intervene due to physical harm, And/or giving the Alphas he was running with the impression that he was cuffing.

This is not debatable.
:what: so kingofny aint pushing his "pac attacked biggie for no reason" agenda?

i find it very very very interesting that the avid pac head wants the blame to go to the actually nikkaz who did the crime
while yall same nikkaz seem to only want to blame biggie & puff for him getting clap'd at quad not the actual nikka who shot him

yall can cape for sluts, that's on you. I aint no simp or white night. She probably didn't even get raped.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Question is did death
Row Catapult tupac career?
He was already signed to
Interscope. What did deathrow do? Suge gave him
An image to run with and he was a crash test dummy. With some shyt to say also I hate the rumors about pac. Lastly he lived his own life and died behind his actions. I can't say ive ever felt sorry. Tried to show like 5-6 different people the murder rap
Documentary
and they didn't even care :snoop: they said it was like an hour long and to the bushes it went.

Link? :lupe:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Liar, I never said that she "suddenly came", I said Pac's story contradicts hers;

And I said it again;

I merely pointed out that you guys are running with Jackson's story, which contradicts Pac's. We'll never know who-called-who first.

That shyt makes zero sense.

:ufdup:

pac side of the story
We drive to the hotel. We go upstairs and have sex, real quick. As soon as I came, that was it. I was tired, I was drunk, I knew I had to get up early in the morning, so I was, like, "What are you going to do? You can spend the night or you can leave." She left me her number, and everything was cool.
We had a show to do in New Jersey at Club 88. This dude said, "I''ll be there with a limo to pick you up at midnight." We went shopping, we got dressed up, we were all ready. Nigel was saying, "Why don''t you give her a call?" So we were all sitting in the hotel, drinking. I''m waiting for the show, and Nigel's, like, "I called her. I mean, she called me, and she's on her way." But I wasn''t thinking about her no second time. We were watching TV when the phone rings, and she's downstairs. Nigel gave Man-man, my manager, some money to pay for the cab, and I was, like, "Let that b*tch pay for her own cab." She came upstairs looking all nice, dressed all provocative and shyt, like she was ready for a prom date.

ms jackson side
He called my house a couple of nights later and gave me his SkyPager number and told me he wanted to see me tommorow. That evening after work, I paged him, and his road manager called me back and informed me that Pac really wanted to see me but he had show to do in Jersey, so I should call a car service and take it to the Meridien and he would pay for the cab. Once I got to the hotel, I met Charles Fuller for the first time; he paid for the cab and led me upstairs. Inside the suite, ...

there is NO contradiction between the calls & the cab fare
  • she left her number, so somebody had to call her 1st
  • and the cab was paid by pac manager

the only thing u can nitpick is
did pac call her house the day before (she states this : while pac never mentions it -idk- but i do know.... somebody had to call her 1st, cause she never had pac skypager till she was given it)

:mindblown: :mindblown::mindblown:
if this dosnt answer your doubts -then i just dont know what to tell ya

Last edited:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

pac side of the story

ms jackson side

did pac call her house the day before (she states this : while pac never mentions it -idk- but i do know.... somebody had to call her 1st, cause she never had pac skypager till she was given it)

:mindblown: if this dosnt answer your doubts -then i just dont know what to tell ya
1. She claimed Pac called her to hang out and gave his number to her, she called Pac but instead got a hold of his manager.

"I paged him, and his road manager called me back and informed me that Pac really wanted to see me but he had show to do in Jersey, so I should call a car service and take it to the Meridien and he would pay for the cab"

In summation, Jackson claimed that Pac called first to arrange a hang out, she tried to get a hold of Pac later but instead was told by Pac's manager that he was busy and she should arrange a cab, that would then be paid for by Pac manager.

2. Tupac claimed that Haitian Jack called Jackson to come to Pac's place, in which she agreed to do it. Then Jack and his homies tried to pay for her cab in which Tupac replied with; "I was, like, "Let that b*tch pay for her own cab."

In summation, Pac insisted that Haitian Jack called Jackson to the hotel and paid for her cab, Pac didn't really want her to come again since he was done with her.

That's the contradiction. Someone called Jackson to hang out in the hotel, who it was we dont know because both the "victim" and the "accused" gave two different details regarding that incident.

Don't hurt your head fam.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
1. She claimed Pac called her to hang out and gave his number to her, she called Pac but instead got a hold of his manager.

"I paged him, and his road manager called me back and informed me that Pac really wanted to see me but he had show to do in Jersey, so I should call a car service and take it to the Meridien and he would pay for the cab"

In summation, Jackson claimed that Pac called first to arrange a hang out, she tried to get a hold of Pac later but instead was told by Pac's manager that he was busy and she should arrange a cab, that would then be paid for by Pac manager.

2. Tupac claimed that Haitian Jack called Jackson to come to Pac's place, in which she agreed to do it. Then Jack and his homies tried to pay for her cab in which Tupac replied with; "I was, like, "Let that b*tch pay for her own cab."

In summation, Pac insisted that Haitian Jack called Jackson to the hotel and paid for her cab, Pac didn't really want her to come again since he was done with her.

That's the contradiction. Someone called Jackson to hang out in the hotel, who it was we dont know because both the "victim" and the "accused" gave two different details regarding that incident.

Don't hurt your head fam.
zMAd26Z.gif

this nikka getting his bill o'reily on
breh - u cant spin this

Nomad1 said:
Jackson claimed Pac paid for her cab this is not some official fact from the case. This has been contradicted by Pac's side of the story.
pac saying thereafter 'let the bytch pay herself' is meaningless because he dosnt follow up with stopping his manager from paying it

Nomad1 said:
Jackson claimed that Pac left his pager number and that she then paged Pac first but he couldn't come due to the fact he had a show. He had her call a cab to the hotel and he would pay for it. Pac claimed that he thought she was acting like a slut but he would still smash regardless

so how da fukk could she call him 1st - unless u think that bytch has mental telepathy & foresaw pac skypager number

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
REALLY.......... :snoop:

jac was a real grimy street nikka • the reason pac was hanging around him at that time was basically to get into character for his roll in above the rim were he played a that typical grimy street nikka named birdie

and for the record cause i know how nikkaz online like to get shyt twisted
im not saying he was a sucker or a punk or whatever
he just wasnt about them streetz

This still doesn't answer how he would be scared of haitian jack the person he stayed dissing but what's the point in defending known informants ?

Pac took a liking to haitian jack cause he seem him as nikka of power. Had money bytches clothes and respect but doesn't mean he was scared

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

pac side of the story

ms jackson side

:mindblown: :mindblown::mindblown:
if this dosnt answer your doubts -then i just dont know what to tell ya

Unless I'm reading it wrong,you could also argue based on what you quoted,maybe this whole thing was something more sinister,and I'm not talkin about rape:sas1:

"I called her,oops I mean she called me,shes on her way:whoa:"

Why was Haitian Jack so eager to get Pac to hook up with ol girl again,when Pac wasn't even thinking about her:patrice:....We acknowledge Jack may have even been the one to make the call.

Was he just that thirsty to rape this woman? Or was this just another one of Jacks disciplines/exortion schemes in the "friendly extortion" game he was apart of:ohhh:

shyt potentially goes deeper than we will ever know?Was Jack simply there to be a weirdo rapist that night,or was he there on business:manny:? Did a rape ever really happen?

"In what the Washington Post described as "one of the many strange twists in the case,"33 three of the same cops who first appeared a year earlier at Tupac's hotel in the sexual assault arrest were the first to arrive at this near-fatal "mugging."34 And at least one has been identified as a member of New York's now infamous Street Crime Unit"

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:mjlol: done arguing with you stupid nikkas. imma just play some pac and call it a day :banderas: