Wait hold on. Amara La Negra speaks english?

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
Semantics. Her whole head is a sew in. A full head of weave is a full head of weave. And they said it was her hair and it is not.
So what!!
She wears a wig or weave sometimes.. *shock.
So does 90% of the female population!! This is her:
Amara+nuevo+Look1.jpg

.. Huge difference. Like she out here really bamboozling the public :russ: The amount of insecurities this chick is drumming up is amazing. Been on the scene only 2 secs, & and folks is already 'Sherlock Holming' every peice of her backround, and identity.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Last edited:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
So what!!
She wears a wig or weave sometimes.. *shock.
So does 90% of the female population!! This is her:
Amara+nuevo+Look1.jpg

.. Huge difference. Like she out here really bamboozling the public :russ: The amount of insecurities this chick is drumming up is amazing. Been on the scene only 2 secs, & and folks is already 'Sherlock Holming' every peice of her backround, and identity.

her forehead poppin, but i still want her

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
who cares about how attractive or unattractive she is, life isn't always about thirsting for p*ssy

her message is what got me and how bold she stood in her blackness, I've never seen an afro latina stand that bold in it

it also was touching when she said what she said about the 6 year old girl that felt insecure about her blackness and thought she was ugly

she's really out here uplifting afro latino people and I'm proud and happy that she is, that's what I'm saying bro it's much more than I'd smash raw and all that other thirsty horny shyt

her message is what's important :wow:

She’s uplifting dark skin black women as a whole as well. I’m rooting for her

It’s good to see a woman my complexion that’s proud of her blackness and educating people about Afro latinos and colorism

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
yo he was pissing me off. It's like he phoned this interview in bc she was on L&HH, and didn't have anything of substance to contribute. His shtick is getting old
I don't know if he was being purposefully obtuse but he's seemed to only look at what she was saying from an American perspective when she was speaking from an Latin perspective.

:gucci:Like how dense can you be?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I don't know if he was being purposefully obtuse but he's seemed to only look at what she was saying from an American perspective when she was speaking from an Latin perspective.

:gucci:Like how dense can you be?

Didn't yall see his brilliant idiots interview with those two Afro Latina chicks? Of course he would at the same here. Its Charlemange.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
nice voice...wish it were a bit softer tho...:francis:

nice smile on her. great energy...:shaq:

finna have a liquid dream about her. word to O-town.:mjlol:

my queen:mjpls:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Wow, it was years ago that we were posting pics of her in that big thread on here :wow:

Honestly, i like her even more NOW than i did back then. :obama:Very intelligent woman.

This interview was incredible on her part, and completely cringe-worthy on Charlamagne and Envy's

Hell, the whole point of Black Panther being a big deal is because we're getting a big budget hollywood movie in which the cast is not just 'black' but unapologetically dark-skinned, especially for the lead female roles.. typically if it's not a historical time piece (often slavery or 60s era), or a low budget hood flick or 'black' rom com, such opportunities go to white women vast majority, and then light skinned/biracial women often for the rest.

Major props to Amara for speaking on it and standing firm. Lupita has spoken very strongly on such issues as well.