Wait hold on. Amara La Negra speaks english?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
in the latin market that's nothing, especially since most of those videos are years old

this chick is Dominican and her vid has over 1 Billion views and it was posted in August 2017. Even tho she fits the stereotypical Latina standard of beauty, Latin music appeals internationally and the views reflect that. There are hundreds of regga ton songs with over 100 million plays on youtube that are less than 3 years old.

Amara was never that popular. She was essentially a viral video star that had an IG following because if her image. She was never known for her music or talent

They said the same thing about Cardi until......

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
who cares about how attractive or unattractive she is, life isn't always about thirsting for p*ssy

her message is what got me and how bold she stood in her blackness, I've never seen an afro latina stand that bold in it

it also was touching when she said what she said about the 6 year old girl that felt insecure about her blackness and thought she was ugly

she's really out here uplifting afro latino people and I'm proud and happy that she is, that's what I'm saying bro it's much more than I'd smash raw and all that other thirsty horny shyt

her message is what's important :wow:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This whole Afro-Latinas "denying their blackness" is a stupid Coli exaggeration. Afro Panamanians, Colombians, Cubans and Brazilians definitely DO NOT. Dominicans and Puerto Ricans(again the Afro descendant ones) may have some confusion but most don't deny their African roots. In fact with the rise of social media I am seeing more and more Dominicans and Afro-Puerto Ricans become more casual in identifying as Afro-Latina. But the first four groups I mentioned do not even deny their blackness but the opposite.

You can be BOTH Black and Latina. Just like you can be BOTH Western and Black. Or BOTH Arab and Black. Or BOTH American and Black. "Latina" is just a cultural identifier.

Most of them deny being black its rare that they even admit to having African roots.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
It's common knowledge and no one cares but Dominc00ns on ignore wanna follow me from thread to thread like it's news. Trash as nikka only talking point. Go head entertain him though. He needs a friend.

:heh:

@Pharoah I never said I didnt like strippers:yeshrug:

Someones in their feelings.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I doubt you even met that many Afro-Latinas across the Americas to even prove that conclusion.
These dudes dont leave the house or meet one c00n and base their whole opinion on that when u got a whole interview proving otherwise lol

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
These dudes dont leave the house or meet one c00n and base their whole opinion on that when u got a whole interview proving otherwise lol
I doubt their asses lives around many Dominicans and PRs. The Coli has this weird obsession with these two groups.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
:damn:
33709bda204a1e2f1fb996e5ddd4bf93.jpg

Gotdamn!!!!!!111111 :dayumn: