Wait hold on. Amara La Negra speaks english?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
33709bda204a1e2f1fb996e5ddd4bf93.jpg

Well the fukk what :dwillhuh: damn.

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA

I remember someone posting her a long time ago and her IG was in mostly spanish, thought she was a star in D.R, but I guess this whole time she is born and raised in Miami and speaks fluent english. :ohhh:

Her voice is a little annoying but would raw. :noah:

Women are beautiful human beings in Life :mjgrin::ahh::noah: Ancient Romans Latin languages :smile: :pachaha:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: you guys are so use to looking at biracials, you forget what real black people actually look like.

Her skin tone matched with those undertones creates an unusual color.
Has nothing to do with people "forgetting" what real black people look like (if that even makes sense)

In my entire life, i've only seen ~2 people with her complexion

• Dap
Reactions: flo

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
This whole Afro-Latinas "denying their blackness" is a stupid Coli exaggeration. Afro Panamanians, Colombians, Cubans and Brazilians definitely DO NOT. Dominicans and Puerto Ricans(again the Afro descendant ones) may have some confusion but most don't deny their African roots. In fact with the rise of social media I am seeing more and more Dominicans and Afro-Puerto Ricans become more casual in identifying as Afro-Latina. But the first four groups I mentioned do not even deny their blackness but the opposite.

You can be BOTH Black and Latina. Just like you can be BOTH Western and Black. Or BOTH Arab and Black. Or BOTH American and Black. "Latina" is just a cultural identifier.
This.

You even have people like Fat Joe claiming african roots. :dead:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
she always says that she was poppin in DR and Latin America :mjlol::mjlol:

she had a viral video like 5 years ago and hasnt moved the needle since

she's know for her image, not for her music. she didnt make a dent in the latin market, which is why she's trying to go to the American market
I just watched about 3 videos combined 22 million views. I'm not from the D.R but those seem like some intense numbers for such a small island. She's beautiful :noah:

edit: I love how she's pushing for afro decedents to be pushed in the media in those parts of the world. :wow:
double edit: Cardi B and her success put a battery pack in her back tho. She wasn't trying to hit the U.S market before that :mjpls:

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
I just watched about 3 videos combined 22 million views. I'm not from the D.R but those seem like some intense numbers for such a small island. She's beautiful :noah:

in the latin market that's nothing, especially since most of those videos are years old

this chick is Dominican and her vid has over 1 Billion views and it was posted in August 2017. Even tho she fits the stereotypical Latina standard of beauty, Latin music appeals internationally and the views reflect that. There are hundreds of regga ton songs with over 100 million plays on youtube that are less than 3 years old.

Amara was never that popular. She was essentially a viral video star that had an IG following because if her image. She was never known for her music or talent

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Damn I love being right. Come eat crow with ya boy @Poitier @Diasporan Royalty . Baby girl admits it's a weave with in the first few minutes. It's 2018 and brehs still can't spot an old school $25 wig. It's not even a damn lace front. :deadmanny:

:funny:

I never said it was or wasn't a weave. I said you were a hater for always throwing passive aggressive shade at attractive women. That comment wasn't even necessary
:hhh: