Wait hold on. Amara La Negra speaks english?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
The reason why even some black people thought she was in blackface is because of her undertones.

Her skin undertones are very very yellow, which is common for some lightskin people, but not common for someone as dark as her.
Usually darker skin people have red or gray undertones
Yeah this explains it. I'm like "she's clearly attractive but some other shyt is going on :patrice:"

TrapParis

All Star
Daps
I had to stare long and hard to figure out what it was...and it's her nose. she has a very cacish nose. I'm not saying black people can't have narrow noses, many in the east do, but hers is particularly cac-like.
Amara-La-Negra-1.jpg
Thecoil.com

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
its interesting seeing names that I thought were strictly from one ethnicity actually appear in different parts on the world.:jbhmm:

-Amara is also an Igbo name (Amara, Amarachi)
-My name is also a Japanese name (same spelling too)
-My youngest and oldest brothers' names are both Chinese words

very interesting:jbhmm:
Igbos been traveling forever breh. That's the one thing my research has told me.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
So what!!
She wears a wig or weave sometimes.. *shock.
So does 90% of the female population!! This is her:
Amara+nuevo+Look1.jpg

.. Huge difference. Like she out here really bamboozling the public :russ: The amount of insecurities this chick is drumming up is amazing. Been on the scene only 2 secs, & and folks is already 'Sherlock Holming' every peice of her backround, and identity.
Breh you're trying to change the context of the conversation. It's over. I was right. Absolutely right.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She’s uplifting dark skin black women as a whole as well. I’m rooting for her

It’s good to see a woman my complexion that’s proud of her blackness and educating people about Afro latinos and colorism

This

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't like how Envy and Charlamagne downplayed what Afro-Latino"s go through in their respective countries.​

Not surprising IMO they station doesn't want to rock the boat with their latin viewers and listeners. This the same station where they could not let Farrakhan in tbe building.

Also fukk that show.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
who cares about how attractive or unattractive she is, life isn't always about thirsting for p*ssy

her message is what got me and how bold she stood in her blackness, I've never seen an afro latina stand that bold in it

it also was touching when she said what she said about the 6 year old girl that felt insecure about her blackness and thought she was ugly

she's really out here uplifting afro latino people and I'm proud and happy that she is, that's what I'm saying bro it's much more than I'd smash raw and all that other thirsty horny shyt

her message is what's important :wow:

Truth

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps