Wait hold on. Amara La Negra speaks english?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This is what inevitably happens in societies that separate mixed blacks from those not considered mixed.
which is why i preach against it to people in here

yea yea yea... they ain't fully black.. but we fukking 10% of the population... you want them with us or against us? ain't no third side

Gravity

Banned
Daps
which is why i preach against it to people in here

yea yea yea... they ain't fully black.. but we fukking 10% of the population... you want them with us or against us? ain't no third side
I’ve done the same but ever since I muted the queen of the “mixed ain’t black” crew I don’t really see too many posters on that shyt.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
it's not a coli exaggeration when it's well documented that latin-america has an almost reverse onedrop colorline and how various shades of afro-descent, identify, that clashes with the american context

People of Color Who Never Felt They Were Black

People of Color Who Never Felt They Were Black

This is only just a few examples of a dark skinned Afro-Brazilian not claiming they are black. When the MAJORITY are aware that they are black due to racism.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This is only just a few examples of a dark skinned Afro-Brazilian not claiming they are black. When the MAJORITY are aware that they are black due to racism.

y'all going back and forth when this was never her point

her point is the LIGHT SKIN ones deny being black or having any black in their genes... Giselle would deny being black, and to SOME people, because of misinformation, they feel that ALL latins in north and south america "got black in them" but they won't admit it.. that's why she said hollywood only sees latinas as j lo but never a dark skin latina lead

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

I used to browse a brazilian website in the early 2000s and they (posters from brazil) were saying that it was racist/crazy that someone like Beyonce was "black" in the USA:hhh:

As the IBGE itself acknowledges, these categories are disputed, and most of the population dislike it and do not identify with them.[50]:1 Most Brazilians see "Indígena" as a cultural rather than racial term, and don't describe as such if they are part of the mainstream Brazilian culture; many Brazilians would prefer to self-describe as "morenos" (used in the sense of "tanned" or "brunettes");[51] some Black and parda people, more identified with the Brazilian Black movement, would prefer to self-describe as "Negro" as an inclusive category containing pardos and pretos;[50]:2 and if allowed to choose any classification, Brazilians will give almost 200 different answers.[50]:4

According to the American scholar Edward Telles,[52] in Brazil there are three different systems related to "racial classification" along the White-Black continuum.[53]:80–81 The first is the Census System, which distinguishes three categories: "branco" (White), "pardo", and "preto" (Black).[53]:81 The second is the popular system that uses many different categories, including the ambiguous term "moreno"[53]:82 ("tanned", "brunette", or "with an olive complexion").[54] The third is the Black movement system that distinguishes only two categories, summing up "pardos" and "pretos" as "negros".[53]: More recently, the term "afrodescendente" has been brought into use.[55]

The remarkable difference of the popular system is the use of the term "moreno". This is actually difficult to translate into English, and carries a few different meanings. Derived from Latin maurus, meaning inhabitant of Mauritania,[57]:14 traditionally it is used as a term to distinguish White people with dark hair, as opposed to "ruivo" (redhead) and "loiro" (blonde).[58] It is also commonly used as a term for people with an olive complexion, a characteristic that is often found in connection with dark hair.[59] In connection to this, it is used as a term for suntanned people, and is commonly opposed to "pálido" (pale) and "amarelo" (yellow), which in this case refer to people who aren't frequently exposed to sun. Finally, it is also often used as a euphemism for "pardo" and "preto".[60]

Finally, the Black movement system, in direct opposition to the popular system, groups "pardos" and "pretos" in a single category, "negro" (and not Afro-Brazilian).[61] This looks more similar to the American racial perception,[62] but there are some subtle differences. First, as other Brazilians, the Black movement understands that not everybody with some African descent is Black,[63] and that many or most White Brazilians indeed have African (or Amerindian, or both) ancestrals – so an "one drop rule" isn't what the Black movement envisages.[64]

2tGmDV9.png

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I had to stare long and hard to figure out what it was...and it's her nose. she has a very cacish nose. I'm not saying black people can't have narrow noses, many in the east do, but hers is particularly cac-like.
Amara-La-Negra-1.jpg
She actually gets her color and her nose from her dad.
KGeA5lf.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: flo

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]

wtf amara was on desus & mero :dead:

her voice is starting to irritate me tho. imagine listening to that daily. :picard:

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
:dwillhuh: im high as fuk on the couch lookin at her snap in a green dress :wow: “YO my dude!!!” Sexy soft voice

Edit: yes “hood” the word didnt wanna say the wrong word to describe it