Wacka Flocka: "Rick Ross making 30 songs that sound like mine. Watering it down"

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
:what: The fukk you mean nope lol

if we ask how many white people know waka flocka it would be like 50%

if we asked how many black people know waka it would be like 95%

You acted as if white people don't know who Waka is. He is really popular. The dood is doing PETA ads, a lot of white people know em. Seriously.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
you know it's crazy when nikkas are bitting your sound from NY/Yonkers

everybody trap rappin

<-- oh i shot this video hit me up in my inbox if you looking for a director to shoot your next video

Last edited by a moderator:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
You acted as if white people don't know who Waka is. He is really popular. The dood is doing PETA ads, a lot of white people know em. Seriously.

Yes, my dude white people do know him, but black people "know him" if you get what I mean. I'm sorry but he can't be black saying this

NOBODY knows who waka is. do i need to repeat it again? you internet stans are corny

white people know him as the guy with dreads,but blacks folks "know" who waka is, ya fell me?

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
For all the shyt I hear about Ross being fake for the last three years or whatever. Can someone explain to me why no one really goes at this nikka? Besides 50. How does someone so fake last in beef with three of the supposedly realest rappers ever ( trick, jeezy, 50)

This nikka Ross be everywhere too. Its not like he dont do shows everywhere. He be at events with these same people and everything. Nothing has happened. I dont understand it at all. I never even seen a video of nikkas from his hood or whatever calling him fake and you know nikkas are opportunistic as hell, especially when they got shyt to promote. Everybody fukks with this nikka, I don't understand it.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
For all the shyt I hear about Ross being fake for the last three years or whatever. Can someone explain to me why no one really goes at this nikka?

Because he has real goons. I only think the nikka was a co for like a year, nikkas acting like he was a a co for 10 years, then jumped on the rap shyt. Just because he was a co don't mean he aint a real street nikka.

People can try to spin it anywhich way but it's obvious he has protection from real goons.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Because he has real goons. I only think the nikka was a co for like a year, nikkas acting like he was a a co for 10 years, then jumped on the rap shyt. Just because he was a co don't mean he aint a real street nikka.

People can try to spin it anywhich way but it's obvious he has protection from real goons.

:yes:

If dudes really believed he was fake and not just on the hate bandwagon, someone would've tested him by now.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
:yes:

If dudes really believed he was fake and not just on the hate bandwagon, someone would've tested him by now.

You have to excuse some of these people because it's either they don't know about the streets or they just lack common sense. If any yall family did time ask about them about the co's they dirty as hell.

And if he fake how come nobody aint confront him on some street shyt. We see rappers get punked everyday but ross supposed to be the fakest and aint nobody made a move :rudy: lol?

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Oh and p.s just because you get tested, it don't mean you fake either, it just means your crew aint rollin thick like that. My nikka pac was getting into fights when he was rollin with live squad and im sure he took some l's but what happened when he hooked up with deathrow. People rarely tried stupid shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My most cac'd out friends were singing along to Hard in the Paint every weekend. People are bugging saying no one knows who he is.

Same thing here. I fukks with Rozay but let's keep it 2hunnid.

nobody knows that waka just dropped an album. nobody knows who this nikka is. face reality. you're bugging if you think waka is known outside of the small ass circle formed by internet stans.