Wacka Flocka: "Rick Ross making 30 songs that sound like mine. Watering it down"

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
Flocka speaking his mind and he ain't really lying Ross still kill those trap beats but he at his best like 28Grams said a while back when he on soulful/laid back beats like Mafia Music II, Cigar Music, Rich off Cocaine etc...

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
no, it isn't. give me a fukking break. nobody knows who waka is or what hard in the paint is. everyone knows bmf. this dude sounds like he's trying to drum up controversy to create a buzz for his new album. ross shouldn't even respond.

:usure:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
niccas cant even keep it real without yall claiming they hating or trying to get attention.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Waka's a hood nikka soo u keeping it G. He aint say rick ross shyt dont sound good he saying the nikka took my sound and the shyt he saying is bullshyt, not true, Foo gaga. I dont fucc with Ross cuz he's a actor but he does make good rap music. All of the ross stans say his best songs are the cigar and maybach music type songs correct?? So how come he doesn't push those type of songs as much as he pushes his ignorant shyt?? When we also know he's not about that life. Hustling does not sound like hard in the paint or oo lets do it so how did he get to bmf and 9 piece and all of these type of tracks...he got it from somewhere :whistle:

Hamsterdam921

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now im about to see a thousand nikkas up here stannin waka cause he halfway dissed Ross

Lets make this clear Ross>>>>>waka in every rap category possible, even trap music. Honestly the only hit Waka has is hard in the paint. While Ross has BMF, MC Hammer and 9 piece. And I like Flocka but lets not act like Ross isn't versatile with his Music. His highest charting single is Ashton Martin Music. I fukks with nikkas who are honest in interviews but waka talking non-sense

:what:

No Hands, O lets do it, grove street party, round of applause aren't hits?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wakakeepin it real,but at the same time it ain't like Lugers sound wuz sum grounbreaking shyt....happens to the every great producer and every hot at the moment producer.....if Ross and a bunch of other nikkas hadn't run it into the ground,chances are Waka would have run it into the ground himself...gotta learn to diversify your sound so u not relyin on just one...can't think of any rappers off top havin a long career if wanna stick to they "sound"....u gotta luv wakas honesty,one of few rappers that ain't a industry nikka..

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Its nothing new

But he has a point. Ross and co completely drove that style into the ground on Self Made

and this is why I think people are starting to overrate Ross' ear for beats..I understand for like his first 3 albums...but after that MAD of his shyt been soundin similar as hell..wit them drowned out trap beats..

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
The thing is, Ross actually has talent and he sounds better over those beats. Waka is actually taking this music sh1t to his head like he is really on. He is a regional star that won't be around long. Gucci had his little run and now he is gone. Waka has a run that is even smaller so I give him 2 more years.

On a side note, his lyrics aren't real either. Just because you had a few club fights, it doesn't make you a street dude. Clayton County wasn't tough until the west side niccas got relocated to that area.