Wacka Flocka: "Rick Ross making 30 songs that sound like mine. Watering it down"

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
NOBODY knows who waka is. do i need to repeat it again? you internet stans are corny. GFID's first week sales will be more than triple f life garners in its entire lifespan. you ross haters are corny as fukk. i thought we left that shyt at sohh.

I dont even like Waka but nikka is u on crack?..lol..

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Basically Waka is one dimensional and he is a lil salty that Ross does his shyt better than him.

Somebody answer this. Waka said Ross saying bullshyt on his records, somebody gotta link this enlightening shyt waka is saying on his records

I'mHigh

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically Waka is one dimensional and he is a lil salty that Ross does his shyt better than him.

Somebody answer this. Waka said Ross saying bullshyt on his records, somebody gotta link this enlightening shyt waka is saying on his records

I think he's referring to how he raps ducktales, not his lyricism.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Shawty Red bit the Trap Muzik DJ Toomp sound...

What?
1. Shawty Redd been down with Jeezy since 03

Dj Toomp has his style
Shawty Redd has his style

Both did trap music, but two different types of trap music.

That's Dj Toomps trap music style. Not even close to Shawty Redds style.

Last edited by a moderator:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I think he's referring to how he raps ducktales, not his lyricism.

Ok then he should have just said that. If thats what he meant. Go at Ross neck then if you think he stealing your sound and telling ducktales.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
that IS what he said tho..lol..u came in a thread from a diff angle..

Everybody in the thread earlier just said he wasnt throwing shade on ross, he was just stating a fact. So is he throwing shots or is he not.

Edit: just read it again, he did throw shots, Ross needs to go ahead and go at this nikka

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
For redd on the other hand
this

led to

In between we had Guccis stash house and J.E.E.Z.Y..

Which led to

And obviously the last song sounds like the foundation to everything the homie luger been doing since 2010.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Nope white people love "No Hands" and "Hard In The Paint" seriously, you would be surprised how many random, regular ass white people know the words to both songs.

:what: The fukk you mean nope lol

if we ask how many white people know waka flocka it would be like 50%

if we asked how many black people know waka it would be like 95%

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Waka Flocka:

Kanye is known for keeping his finger on the pulse of the moment to create something greater. After “H.A.M.” he moved on—there were no other flourishes of Waka-ness on The Throne album. But Rick Ross delved deeper into the sound, co-opting it as his own. “That’s crazy,” says Waka. “But what you gonna say? This nikka out here making 30 fukking songs with your sound. He watering it down, just putting words together that sounded good. shyt would be harder if it was the truth.” If you think Waka might be supremely pissed about the imitators, you’re right. He is. “That shyt made me tight,” he says. “nikkas built labels off our sound—like, literally. You know how many nikkas sound like Lex Luger and Southside? I go in nikkas’ studios, all their beats sound like my producers. I be like, What the fukk?” But above all he tries to maintain perspective: “You can’t be mad at something you can’t control.

Sounds like shots fired to me. :manny: