Wacka Flocka: "Rick Ross making 30 songs that sound like mine. Watering it down"

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Oh and p.s just because you get tested, it don't mean you fake either, it just means your crew aint rollin thick like that. My nikka pac was getting into fights when he was rollin with live squad and im sure he took some l's but what happened when he hooked up with deathrow. People rarely tried stupid shyt.
Besides that whole gunning him down in the middle of the Vegas strip and murdering him thing

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
its not waka's sound. its lex luger's sound. its not like ross is re-hashing waka songs. hes re-hashing luger beats.

what it comes down to is that ross is just giving the people what they want. how many times have you listened to a waka song and wished that there was a rapper that was at least competent rapping over the track? rick ross provides that and then some. simple supply-n-demand.

Nah not really... bmf was a bigger hit on the charts, but hard in the paint is right up there with bmf

no its not.

nobody will remember "hard in the paint" 10 years from now except kids and niccas that take 5 minutes to write their name.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
no its not.

nobody will remember "hard in the paint" 10 years from now except kids and niccas that take 5 minutes to write their name.[/QUOTE]

Idgaf what u say... nikkas was bumpin hard in the paint longer than bmf... bmf got old fast as hell soon as the general public got on to it

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
He's trying to take ownership for Lex's sound and it ain't right. Lex gave that sound to damn near every artist the past 3 years and it was no longer a Waka Flocka/Brick Squad sound, it was the Lex sound, and Ross took it and ran with it because Lex wasn't an artist to where you could say he bit his shyt.

When someone was biting Mannie in 98 or Kanye in 02 they were looked at like biters because they were stealing instead of actually getting beats from them, which Jay/Dame/Baby wasn't having.

That ain't applicable here

Just because he gave Lex that come up don't mean it's his sound. If Lex was taken care of when he was inhouse he wouldn't have felt like he needed to break out and give his beats to any and everybody just for money, and the people that bit his shyt would be looked at less favorably as biters.

Furthermore say what you want about Ross but he does that shyt better than Waka anyway. Waka got the hooks and adlibs but I can't say I recall any even 8 bar stretch of Waka's that was worth a damn.

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
Oh and people keep trying to go back to Shawty Redd as the architect of that sound, which may be true but for whatever reason he never had that break...Lex did so in the grand scheme he owned that style, you're howling at the moon trying to argue otherwise at this point

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Idgaf what u say... nikkas was bumpin hard in the paint longer than bmf... bmf got old fast as hell soon as the general public got on to it

it got old to who? you?

10 years from now, hip-hop will do 1 of 2 things. it will either:

a.) go off the deep end on some mainstream chit and no longer be as prominent to urban culture.

b.) it will come back around full circle.

either way, garbage short-bus artists like waka flocka wont fit into the fold. if rap goes off the deep end, waka will be forgotten. if rap comes back around full circle, waka will be looked at as even more of a joke than hes seen as now.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
For all the shyt I hear about Ross being fake for the last three years or whatever. Can someone explain to me why no one really goes at this nikka? Besides 50. How does someone so fake last in beef with three of the supposedly realest rappers ever ( trick, jeezy, 50)

This nikka Ross be everywhere too. Its not like he dont do shows everywhere. He be at events with these same people and everything. Nothing has happened. I dont understand it at all. I never even seen a video of nikkas from his hood or whatever calling him fake and you know nikkas are opportunistic as hell, especially when they got shyt to promote. Everybody fukks with this nikka, I don't understand it.

:laugh: its deeper than rap wit ross

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
it got old to who? you?

10 years from now, hip-hop will do 1 of 2 things. it will either:

a.) go off the deep end on some mainstream chit and no longer be as prominent to urban culture.

b.) it will come back around full circle.
either way, garbage short-bus artists like waka flocka wont fit into the fold. if rap goes off the deep end, waka will be forgotten. if rap comes back around full circle, waka will be looked at as even more of a joke than hes seen as now.

:umad:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
:childplease: im not a fan of either rapper. what could i possibly be mad about?

let me simplify it for the simpletons. BMF had a much level of impact & popularity than "hard in the paint"

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Lets be real, Luger may have been with Waka during his rise but Ross put him on. Luger wouldn't have any play if it wasn't for BMF. Waka should thank Ross for giving him exposure at the end of the day.
:comeon:
Hard in the paint, grove st party, hustle hard, that way.....all Luger productions

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
D rich who is a certified, and stamped Shawty Redd clone did the beat. But you are correct.

On another note, Mike WIll got next down south. Amazing producer

damn im glad nikkas taking notice to Mike Will, dude been dropping straight heat for a minute but yall nikkas tripping thinkin lex is goin any where, dude is more versatile than yall nikkas give him credit for (round of applause, the code)