Wacka Flocka: "Rick Ross making 30 songs that sound like mine. Watering it down"

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Now im about to see a thousand nikkas up here stannin waka cause he halfway dissed Ross

Lets make this clear Ross>>>>>waka in every rap category possible, even trap music. Honestly the only hit Waka has is hard in the paint. While Ross has BMF, MC Hammer and 9 piece. And I like Flocka but lets not act like Ross isn't versatile with his Music. His highest charting single is Ashton Martin Music. I fukks with nikkas who are honest in interviews but waka talking non-sense

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
nikkas are in here talkin about who's the better MC when the convo is about who had the sound FIRST. Yall some silly motherfukkas.

It dont matter who had the sound first, because its not like Risk Ross strictly uses that sound. I could understand if every rick ross songs was like that. He had two songs on his last album that sounded like that. Two outta what 15.

A big ass internet myth is that all rick ross songs sound the same

Even his newest street single so sophisticated sounds nothing like BMF, MC hammer.

Like I said I respect Waka for speaking his mind, but it doesn't make sense to me.

Daps
we gonna act like Self Made and Rich Forever didnt sound like a Brick Squad tape?

i got love for Ross, but Waka is 100% in the right here

:heh:

Lex Luger has a total of 2 track son both of those combined?...those trap beats arent even the in the same lane as Waka's...really?...Waka on Yella Diamonds?..Waka on Triple Beam Dreams? smh stop

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
we gonna act like Self Made and Rich Forever didnt sound like a Brick Squad tape?

i got love for Ross, but Waka is 100% in the right here

Yeah its some songs that got that trap sound, but so what. What nobody can make trap music now because a nikka who sold 100k did it, fukk outta here.

When nikkas think of trap music they think of GUCCI, ROSS, JEEZY, YO GOTTI all before WAKA, he stuck on that same song yellin blaow blow blaw blow blaw

The difference between those four artists and Waka is that they can make different music.

I can name 7 to 10 songs off Rich Forever and Self Made that Waka couldnt make.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
I remember nikkas saying this awhile ago. Hasn't waka made songs with Ross tho?
I thought they were cool