Wacka Flocka: "Rick Ross making 30 songs that sound like mine. Watering it down"

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
That "Ross took Jeezy's sound/lane and ran with it" was the common refrain from people these last couple of years and not "Ross took Waka's sound/lane and ran with it" says it all

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Dr+Dre.jpg

:mjpls:

Timbaland.jpg

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Mike Will got next,i need that Est in 1989 Pt 2 in my life

gonna have to disagree on the whole Redd thing, that track dont sound like Lex. the bass is light and theres no drumroll, dont even sound close lol

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no audio? then i dont believe it

.. oh wait.. complex?

waka .. i always respect his real talk.

He been getting annoyed with this.

I dont think ross copied waka tho per se... I think he drove the "bmf" "9 piece" style into the ground

Daps
Reppin
NULL
a lot of lame ass c00ns on this forum. fukkouttahere with you defending waka. nikka has the nerve to talk about ross putting words together, when he couldn't even articulate a proper sentence during an interview on 106 & park. nikka can't even read.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
See the thing is, Ross uses that shyt for free mixtapes but then goes back to that layered Justice League/Olympiks orchestral sound for his albums. Waka should be mad that someone is doing something as good as him but giving it away for free before he switches his style up when the money is up. Aside from 600 Benz, Pacman, and Tupac Back (which were showcase songs for Wale, Pill, and Meek respectively), the rest of Self Made had the Ross sound.

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Waka stay complaining bout somethin

Dudes speak their mind and their complaining. Cant win. :manny:

But he is a lil tight that Ross did gain buzz for him and his movement using his style to gain the streets with those "street singles".

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
My most cac'd out friends were singing along to Hard in the Paint every weekend. People are bugging saying no one knows who he is.
for the record waka wasnt dissing ross or talking bad about him at all, bricksquad and mmg are good

which makes it easier for me cuz i was having a hard time figuring out who i was gonna dikkride if shyt got real

Same thing here. I fukks with Rozay but let's keep it 2hunnid.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Dudes speak their mind and their complaining. Cant win. :manny:

But he is a lil tight that Ross did gain buzz for him and his movement using his style to gain the streets with those "street singles".

People can speak their minds, but damn near every interview he does he mad about something.

crying about how wack the game is and wanting to retire
saying shyt that made it seem like him and Gucci wasnt close no more
Randomly going at Wiz Khalifa, and Wiz not even knowing why
Taking shots at Rozay
etc

This nikka needs a cup of warm milk and a hug