Wack100 Goes OFF on Just Blaze in a Clubhouse debate : Calls Ice T, Pac,Kurupt Turnouts to

Daps
I’ve always felt like when a nikka champions every move the next man makes on some do no wrong type of shyt he’s a step away from sucking his dikk pause

:yeshrug:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
A few things to make clear. DMX was THAT DUDE. That's not even questioned. Jay-Z in '98 ascended to be that dude because he had THREE simultaneous hits going at the same time. But we just aren't going to ignore how huge OUTKAST was. We DAMN SURE ISN'T going to play LAURYN HILL who was bigger than ALL OF THEM at the moment. It is FAIR to put Juvie right there because, out side of NYC... Juvie was EVERYWHERE. He sold JUST AS MUCH as DMX and damn near sold as much as the Hard Knock Life album. Juvie had BIGGER SINGLES than DMX at that time. NYC may look at it different, but the rest of the country... go to the clubs and the many hoods of USA, and I know this because of being in the Army at the time and been to many states across the country. JUVIE was that DUDE. Cash Money and NO LIMIT dominated damn near everywhere back in those days. So it is a FAIR argument to make.
nikka Juvie didn’t start selling records till spring of the NEXT YEAR fam. NOT in 98. Jay Z and DMX was already selling MILLIONS of records by the time Juvie sold his first million. X was the first rapper to EVER go multiplat with 2 albums in the same year and Jay was already 4x Plat by the time Juvie went plat.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Glasses Malone said that Nas only has Ether and If I Ruled The World that are the only truly impactful records. I’m done. Lmao.
He probably means records that were a "moment" in rap...he means big records but he doesn't want to say big records. Like i said, they're all about hotness/what's poppin when discussing who they think is the best. "Hate Me Now" has to be there too. "Nas is Like" too. I would throw "Made You Look" and "Spicy" on the list too, if the clubs were open Spicy woulda had the city on tilt

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
He probably means records that were a "moment" in rap...he means big records but he doesn't want to say big records. Like i said, they're all about hotness/what's poppin when discussing who they think is the best. "Hate Me Now" has to be there too. "Nas is Like" too. I would throw "Made You Look" and "Spicy" on the list too, if the clubs were open Spicy woulda had the city on tilt
I Can would be there too. Street Dreams too. Oochie Wally. You Owe Me. One Mic. I can keep goin. He’s a fukkin goofy fam.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Pac stans gon cry after hearing this:wow:
Why? Everyone knows Pac moved around the country. It ain’t no secret. That just means all the GOATS is from NYC. I’m good wit that. If they wanna play that game. They can’t claim D.O.C neither. Who basically taught Snoop how to be a studio rapper. Wack dubbed Ice T and Kurupt as well.