Wack100 Goes OFF on Just Blaze in a Clubhouse debate : Calls Ice T, Pac,Kurupt Turnouts to

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
And Glasses Malone said that Nas only has Ether and If I Ruled The World that are the only truly impactful records. I’m done. Lmao.

This is what I mean when I say vultures can be Black too. Cuz there's a lot of Black folks that aren't in tune to Hip Hop culture. Wack 100 is not Hip Hop, hes a gangster that makes money off of it and tried vulturing some more with Blueface. Glasses Malone, he's a gangster and a trash rapper with a terrible voice.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
I never understand these long drawn out conversations/debates about Tupac-Biggie-Nas and Jay Z.

There's nothing either side will say, that'll convince anyone that those 4 arent in the Top 5 general consensus. :yeshrug:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Why? Everyone knows Pac moved around the country. It ain’t no secret. That just means all the GOATS is from NYC. I’m good wit that. If they wanna play that game. They can’t claim D.O.C neither. Who basically taught Snoop how to be a studio rapper. Wack dubbed Ice T and Kurupt as well.
Called pac a dikkrider son...They dont claim them cause they posers breh:mjlol: atleast your right about the bolded:skip:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka Juvie didn’t start selling records till spring of the NEXT YEAR fam. NOT in 98. Jay Z and DMX was already selling MILLIONS of records by the time Juvie sold his first million. X was the first rapper to EVER go multiplat with 2 albums in the same year and Jay was already 4x Plat by the time Juvie went plat.

Did I say anything about Juvenile running 1998? His album came out near the END OF THAT YEAR! So miss me on that shyt.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Did I say anything about Juvenile running 1998? His album came out near the END OF THAT YEAR! So miss me on that shyt.
So what the fukk are u talking about? They was talking about 1998 when Vol 2. dropped. Juvie was NOT competition for Jay when that dropped. By the time Juvie started selling records Jay was already a superstar and sold most of his records for Vol.2. And Vol. 3 came out the end of 99 so where would they be right from? And yes. In 1999 Nas was one of the highest selling rappers that year.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what the fukk are u talking about? They was talking about 1998 when Vol 2. dropped. Juvie was NOT competition for Jay when that dropped. By the time Juvie started selling records Jay was already a superstar and sold most of his records for Vol.2. And Vol. 3 came out the end of 99 so where would they be right from? And yes. In 1999 Nas was one of the highest selling rappers that year.

I said nothing about competition. It was said that Juvie wasn't neck and neck with Jay-Z or DMX.... what? Jay & X suddenly fell off in 99?? No. There were still at the top of the rap game. But you cannot say how huge Juvie was around that same time. Hard Knock Life came out in September/October of '98. Juvie's album just two months later... so WHY NOT make the comparison when their albums bled into '99?? DMX had a 2nd album that end of the year '98 too.

But you on some, oh it doesn't count BECAUSE Juvie was running '99 as if Jay-Z & DMX took a BREAK? Wasn't there a CASH MONEY/RUFF RYDERS TOUR because they BOTH were the biggest acts out with their biggest stars being Juvenile and DMX? At the end of the day, Juvenile was selling just as much as DMX and almost as much as Jay-Z. Maybe you either was too young to really know this and going off google or too stuck in a bubble and not seeing how the STREETS were reacting.

But STAY in denial that Juvenile wasn't that big.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

@15:03

Also in this video he calls 2pac, ice t and Kurupt outs and that he doesn't respect them for that

These dudes are ridiculous. Is Wack trying to be the new Suge or something? Dude was straight up wrong and damn near challenging nikkas to prove him wrong lol. Whole conversation made my head hurt for real. I know da,n well if I was hearing all this hiphop from Augusta Georgia, others were getting it in LA and New York lol. Stop making this shyt more serious than it should be.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I said nothing about competition. It was said that Juvie wasn't neck and neck with Jay-Z or DMX.... what? Jay & X suddenly fell off in 99?? No. There were still at the top of the rap game. But you cannot say how huge Juvie was around that same time. Hard Knock Life came out in September/October of '98. Juvie's album just two months later... so WHY NOT make the comparison when their albums bled into '99?? DMX had a 2nd album that end of the year '98 too.

But you on some, oh it doesn't count BECAUSE Juvie was running '99 as if Jay-Z & DMX took a BREAK? Wasn't there a CASH MONEY/RUFF RYDERS TOUR because they BOTH were the biggest acts out with their biggest stars being Juvenile and DMX? At the end of the day, Juvenile was selling just as much as DMX and almost as much as Jay-Z. Maybe you either was too young to really know this and going off google or too stuck in a bubble and not seeing how the STREETS were reacting.

But STAY in denial that Juvenile wasn't that big.
nikka. :what: are u slow? I literally SAID IN 99 JUVIE WAS IN COMP WIT HOV. I was AT THE fukkING RUFF RYDERS/CASH MONEY tour. Wack said that Juvie was BIGGER than Hov. And said Juvie sold 8 million records. Juvie was NEVER bigger than Hov. EVER nikka.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka. :what: are u slow? I literally SAID IN 99 JUVIE WAS IN COMP WIT HOV. I was AT THE fukkING RUFF RYDERS/CASH MONEY tour. Wack said that Juvie was BIGGER than Hov. And said Juvie sold 8 million records. Juvie was NEVER bigger than Hov. EVER nikka.

Then why the fukk you responding to me for when I was responding to @DatNkkaCutty ??? My whole entire POINT was that Juvenile as well as Outkast and Lauryn Hill were on top alongside Jay-Z and DMX.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Then why the fukk you responding to me for when I was responding to @DatNkkaCutty ??? My whole entire POINT was that Juvenile as well as Outkast and Lauryn Hill were on top alongside Jay-Z and DMX.
I didn’t even realize who u was responding to. Because this is where u fukkin up. What I’m tryna say is while Outkast, Jay, DMX, Lauryn Hill etc etc was hot in 98. Juvenile altho his album dropped and of 98. Didn’t get hot until 99. Damn near the middle of that year I might add. Difference is u arguing with another nikka and I’m arguing about what Wack said in the video. Which was that Juvie was HOTTER than Jay and sold MORE than Jay when Vol 2. Dropped. Which is false. His album sold later and peaked lower.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This clubhouse shyt is going to kill the notion that most men are not chatty patties.

I can legit see some of these guys calling in from a nail salon appointment..
Whole era is weak..notion? Been weak for most of the 2000s. Especially with nyggas dressing like white boys in proud fashion today.