Wack 100 doubles down on what he said about 2Pac

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Maybe not scared like "hiding under the covers" scared but more acknowledge who he is, so you can't just talk reckless to him. He may be a clown but he wields a lot of power.

Big U still refers to him as the "little homie" with no back talk from wack. I think it's deeper than just shyt talking, more on some gangbang shyt.

Dude probably jabbing at suge and them MOB dudes. Alot of those blood and crip sets be warring with their own kind and the opps. Since him and suge have deathrow history, it may be some 50 cent puffy type turnaround history.

Don Jesus

All Star
Daps
@Aswad you quote the bible to express disdain for these gangsters but one of the most important lessons i take from the book is how the leader embraced the criminals and outcast of those times while on his mission :jbhmm:

Then why didnt he embrace Orlando Anderson instead of punching him in the face

Orlando was a fan of his music too. Heard he was actually hurt that one of his favorite rappers punched him

Im not about this 100% kumbaya shyt because its not realistic. But at the very least Pac should not have let Suge manipulate him into going hard in some stupid blood and crip war

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
I forgot hes private. He just said Pac died with only 125K in his account, he wasn't a gangster he had them around him but he wasn't one. Said he didn't shoot two cops, he shot two white men for fukking with a black guy, and he didn't know they were cops til later. He said he loves Pac but he wasn't no gangster at all.

Oh and PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-RUUUUUUUUUU

Whats wrong with that tho (not asking you specifically, just in general)? All facts. But you cant tell 2pac fanatics anything different since theyve
been painted this picture of him. 2pac & Eminem stans are the same basically.

Daps

Orlando was a fan of his music too. Heard he was actually hurt that one of his favorite rappers punched him

Im not about this 100% kumbaya shyt because its not realistic. But at the very least Pac should not have let Suge manipulate him into going hard in some stupid blood and crip war

if you read my post above that i say "i mean its kinda common sense that if you tryna improve the hoods that you need the hood nikkas to be down with you to an extent. but at the same time he is human so he gets caught up in what they are doing as well". nobody is perfect. my reference to jesus was more so in response to someone quoting the bible and calling pac's affiliates worthless people.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never considered 2Pac a gangsta, but he wasn't p*ssy either, infact he was very brave. Pac said himself he came from a revolutionary/movement background then was was around gang shyt later.

I've never glorified gangstas either, it's often not what's in your heart but your choices, situations and particular environment, when I listen to Pac's music I don't hear a gangsta, just a human being that happened to be around some of that type of shyt and had violence in his history also. Does anybody think of Pac as the biggest gangsta in the world? Was never something that I really ever thought, I just liked his music and he seems more crazy/wreckless/wild/bold/brave than a gangsta, not everybody involved in violence is a gangsta, you look at somebody like Mutulu for example, that is some revolutionary shyt and often takes more inner strength than many so called gangstas.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Wack is piru from Pacoima, Ca:mjlol:Thats like saying u a GD from Aurora, Illinois.... :russ:

Pac is a real l.A. nikka:mjgrin:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
I never considered 2Pac a gangsta, but he wasn't p*ssy either, infact he was very brave. Pac said himself he came from a revolutionary/movement background then was was around gang shyt later.

I've never glorified gangstas either, it's often not what's in your heart but your choices, situations and particular environment, when I listen to Pac's music I don't hear a gangsta, just a human being that happened to be around some of that type of shyt and had violence in his history also. Does anybody think of Pac as the biggest gangsta in the world? Was never something that I really ever thought, I just liked his music and he seems more crazy/wreckless/wild/bold/brave than a gangsta, not everybody involved in violence is a gangsta, you look at somebody like Mutulu for example, that is some revolutionary shyt and often takes more inner strength than many so called gangstas.

Umm..yeah. The majority of the fools do.

And you doin all that description for him, but what about the next rapper? Im sure you dont describe them as "brave" or whatever. And you dont know if they came from a revolutionary family or not either. 2pac isnt the only one who came from that type of family.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Umm..yeah. The majority of the fools do.

And you doin all that description for him, but what about the next rapper? Im sure you dont describe them as "brave" or whatever. And you dont know if they came from a revolutionary family or not either. 2pac isnt the only one who came from that type of family.

Well I never thought that, if people think that that seems unrealistic, maybe putting somebody on a gangsta pedestal because they were a larger than life figure.

I don't know what the next bit is talking about, I'm talking about Pac, not "the next rapper"... I'm saying Pac was brave because he did brave shyt, he dissed gangs in their presence, had meetings with gang members to resolve conflicts, been in numerous fights with people, shot the 2 people that were off duty cops, he wasn't a p*ssy dude that would never get it in at all or be too scared to say anything when it comes down to it, in some ways he was probably too wreckless and wild to his detriment, And again I have no idea what or who else you're talking, I'm talking specifically about Pac, who factually came from that background, Afeni was pregnant with him in jail, Mutulu doing a long term bid etc, even Billy Garland was in the panthers. Agents used to harass Pac as a kid to try and get information about Panther members from him.

So yeah, not gang lord in that sense, but he did have people riding for him, and wasn't a p*ssy either... There's a lot of middle ground from being Al Capone & Lady Gaga lol...

Last edited:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Well I never thought that, if people think that that seems unrealistic, maybe putting somebody on a gangsta pedestal because they were a larger than life figure.

I don't know what the next bit is talking about, I'm talking about Pac, not "the next rapper"... I'm saying Pac was brave because he did brave shyt, he started diss gangs in their presence, had meetings with gang members, been in numerous fights with people, shot the 2 people that were off duty cops, he wasn't a p*ssy dude that would never get it in at all or be too scared to say anything when it comes down to it, in some ways he was probably too wreckless and wild to his detriment, And again I have no idea what or who else you're talking, I'm talking specifically about Pac, who factually came from that background, Afeni was pregnant with him in jail, Mutulu doing a long term bid etc, even Billy Garland was in the panthers. Agents used to harass Pac as a kid to try and get information about Panther members from him.

So yeah, not gang lord in that sense, but he did have people riding for him, and wasn't a p*ssy either... There's a lot of middle ground from being Al Capone & Lady Gaga lol...

:mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I think what it is .... Is wen nikkas try to paint this image of pac been a leader for the black community or some mlk type figure again due to him been a good talker ...but wen u look at the last stages of his life he was doing the exact opsite with the mob shyt. Rather then this black leader some make out ...... No one takes away pac had heart or was a very gifted nikka in music n acting ... But some try to rewrite history ....
nikka be quiet none of us knew that nikka. The same amount of stories u can give of him being irresponsible u can counteract with him being stand up and doing what he stood for.. nikka was only 25 of course he ain't have it all together. That doesnt mean he was just some good talker. U got all ya information from a white cop who NEVER knew Pac and a straight up internet fraud and u think u got everything about a nikka who been dead longer than u been alive figured out. Then u nikkas run around saying "no lies were told" when a nikka who didn't know him from a can of paint straight disrespects the man who got mad info backwards. Anybody who cosigns this slanderous disrespectful shyt is a sucka. @FreshAIG hates Pac and he don't even agree with it.

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps

Pac knew exactly who Orlando was that nikka ran into Pac before vegas...them southside crips would have rushed Pac too if that was him standing there all by himself.

But...he should have let the goons handle Baby Lane but i can understand why he did what he did. i mean if nikkas threaten your life it's on...on sight! im just mad at Suge for thinkin it was all sweet after they beat down Baby Lane...they got caught slipping

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Tut was locked up you idiot. Piggie fans have an iq of a rock:mjlol:
so y he aint run up on the other dudes dem huh? c'mon ya ballerina pac stan tell da truth...ya boy was scared.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Pac had no business in those gang wars.

Pac was at Death Row as an artist; he had no business being a goon.

Pac biggest issue is he always needed somewhere to fit in (I blame it on his family), he wanted to be a part of something, a family. Problem is he always ended up around the wrong people.

Someone else would have helped Pac and got him out of jail ;things would have been different. He gave his loyalty to the wrong folks. Pac had mad heart but he gave it to the wrong people.

RIP.