Wack 100 doubles down on what he said about 2Pac

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps
y'all hear that?

the sound of a hundred fatherless Pac stans cryin :mjlol:
keyboard geeks who knew Pac better than people who actually knew him and are accurately able to assess Pac's gangsta :laff:
fakkit ass nikka dis ain't a Drake thread fukk off

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I forgot hes private. He just said Pac died with only 125K in his account, he wasn't a gangster he had them around him but he wasn't one. Said he didn't shoot two cops, he shot two white men for fukking with a black guy, and he didn't know they were cops til later. He said he loves Pac but he wasn't no gangster at all.

Oh and PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-RUUUUUUUUUU
No lies were told.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
This clown picked the perfect nickname, because he's WACK as hell. He's a third rate goon anyway.
When Pac was running with MOB Bountry, Neckbone, Hen Dog, Heron and the rest of the dudes who were really 100% gangsta, Wack was a nobody. He only showed up when Death Row was on life support, during the golden age he was nowhere to be seen. Jealous ass nikka, him and Game are perfect for each other, two thots
PAC was getting extorted.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
I would see it just as an honest opinion of his if it wasn't for that "125k to his name". Adding that makes it sound like hate.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Why we forgetting that this nikka Pac was a ballet dancer with the thong joints before he suddenly realized it was more profitable to be a studio gangsta :wtf:

that's the essential truth that nobody really wants to talk about. Pac was very aware that he was playing a role and did it for sales/notoriety.

But sure, let's keep thinking he was a massive threat to the government and next in line after Fidel Castro :troll:

my nikka, you really said "with the thong joints" :deadrose:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
It's funny how fukkboys like him will downplay a nikka risking his life, freedom and career to shoot some white boys to defend a black man he ain't know from a can of paint. Yet big up all the other fukkery these so called "gangstas" do. These nikkas would be too p*ssy to do some shyt like that yet try shyt on Pac cause he wasn't a gangster? nikka u love PAC but u a fan like everybody else u did not know this man while he was alive so fukk outta here. If u really loved PAC u would refrain from running ya mouth about shyt u have no idea about. 2nd childhood ass bite no bark ass nikka. I wish Maino woulda slapped the shyt out this nikka in public so we don't have to hear from him no more.

With all that being said, why can't he just be telling the truth though?

You have to let go of hero worship at some point and realize these rap nikkas ain't who they pretend to be in the booth and on camera.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@The Ruler 09 is the definition of a rambling weirdo. The perfect way to deal with him is just what you did: laugh at his posts and be on your way.

But yo @Farrinto, you negged that weirdo to hell :deadmanny: I bet he's on the edge of committing that :russ:

Lol frauds like yourself who have no intellect or knowledge that's all they can do when confronted with the truth, they have no rebuttal so just post gifs and shyt like the cowards they and you are.

And lol, the fact you think some obsessed loser would make anybody "commit that" again just shows how pathetic you are, it's an online forum, you're the 1 who's life revolves around here and weirdos like that p*ssy, not me.

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I know it makes you sick to your stomach that you can't neg me for my disrespect :bryan:

Imagine being such a weirdo that you follow people around and neg their posts just because they made fun of your favorite rapper :mjlol:

SirBiatch

Daps
Imagine being such a weirdo that you follow people around and neg their posts just because they made fun of your favorite rapper :mjlol:

follow them around full time. Dude is in the top 3 neg whores.

Breh, you fukking up his rep had me dying. For a sec I was looking at dude's rep like "dude's in the negative? that can't be right. how the fukk did that happen?"

Second biggest L this weirdo has taken. The first being Ruler O9 running around negging everyone :deadrose: While most of these posters are trash and a waste of time, there is genuine comedy in The Booth :laugh:

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Breh, you fukking up his rep had me dying. For a sec I was looking at dude's rep like "dude's in the negative? that can't be right. how the fukk did that happen?"

Second biggest L this weirdo has taken. The first being Ruler O9 running around negging everyone :deadrose: While most of these posters are trash and a waste of time, there is genuine comedy in The Booth :laugh:

I did that so hopefully no one else would have to go through that :wow: I see why European hip-hop stans get a bad rep :scusthov:

His rep is where it belongs as far as I'm concerned
4bc20323963f258203fc2100d2acb083.png

SirBiatch

Daps
I did that so hopefully no one else would have to go through that :wow: I see why European hip-hop stans get a bad rep :scusthov:

His rep is where it belongs as far as I'm concerned
4bc20323963f258203fc2100d2acb083.png

His e-crew will do their best to restore it. Even if it means setting alarms to rep as soon as it's available. So don't gloat for too long. They live for that stupid shyt :russ: