Wack 100 doubles down on what he said about 2Pac

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Eiht told no lies as well. Once the stanning is cast aside, common sense says Pac was going backwards trying to be something he was not.
Exactly .... I cAme to my senses about pac just a few years ago ... The nikka was a good talker but that's it .... I respect some shyt he stood for ... But he wasn't no black power nikka ... He went backwards ... Cause he wanted to fit in

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand why

The man has been dead for 20 years. Let him rest in peace, he's not here to defend himself, his mother is not even here to defend him

What did this nikka do so bad than live his life the way he saw fit

I dont see anything wrong with it being said. Pac's story should be told and viewed responsibly. In other words his life should be a cautionary tale. A very talented, and beautiful human being, full of fire and vigor, yet wasted his potential on foolishness because he wasnt built to play a character who he wasnt in real life. On top of that, he chose to associate himself with people who could do nothing but bring him down instead of bringing the best out of him.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I dont see anything wrong with it being said. Pac's story should be told and viewed responsibly. In other words his life should be a cautionary tale. A very talented, and beautiful human being, full of fire and vigor, yet wasted his potential on foolishness because he wasnt built to play a character who he wasnt in real life. On top of that, he chose to associate himself with people who could do nothing but bring him down instead of bringing the best out of him.

I get that but, a lot of people aren't writing shyt like what you typed above, nikkas are taking straight shots like it's 96.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at nikkas keep sayin no lies were told. That ain't the point, the point is these dudes wasn't sayin nothin when PAC was alive. After the fact ass nikkas kill me. Wack supposedly was in the thick of things back then so why he ain't speak up? Mc eiht why he ain't speak up? :camby:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I get that but, a lot of people aren't writing shyt like what you typed above, nikkas are taking straight shots like it's 96.

I hear you breh and agree. I agree with Wack too, but folks need to be respectful when speaking on the dead. For all the things Pac was and wasn't, he wasnt a dispicable person. Just another imperfect man, like the rest of us. Truth be told if anybody viewed Wack, you, myself, or anybody on here with the same microscope in hindsight that people do Pac, everybody would look funny in the light.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I hear you breh and agree. I agree with Wack too, but folks need to be respectful when speaking on the dead. For all the things Pac was and wasn't, he wasnt a dispicable person. Just another imperfect man, like the rest of us. Truth be told if anybody viewed Wack, you, myself, or anybody on here with the same microscope in hindsight that people do Pac, everybody would look funny in the light.
I think what it is .... Is wen nikkas try to paint this image of pac been a leader for the black community or some mlk type figure again due to him been a good talker ...but wen u look at the last stages of his life he was doing the exact opsite with the mob shyt. Rather then this black leader some make out ...... No one takes away pac had heart or was a very gifted nikka in music n acting ... But some try to rewrite history ....

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I think what it is .... Is wen nikkas try to paint this image of pac been a leader for the black community or some mlk type figure again due to him been a good talker ...but wen u look at the last stages of his life he was doing the exact opsite with the mob shyt. Rather then this black leader some make out ...... No one takes away pac had heart or was a very gifted nikka in music n acting ... But some try to rewrite history ....

I feel you. The complete story must be told. I've never been a fan of selective history.

Daps
Two Bible verses come to mind when I think about Pac.

Ecclesiastes 9:4, "a live dog is better than a dead lion." For as much as Pac is revered, the sad reality is he died way too young. Far too early before reaching his potential. People praise him like he was some kind of martyr when really he was a reckless young fool. Like Eiht said, he stepped into a world that he didnt have to and paid "the ultimate price, poltergeist, put the holy ghost in ya life, bring ya closer to Christ." All that potential, wasted because he felt the need to earn some worthless stripes bangin.

you can only judge and not from experience, but what would you do if you were in one of the most violent prisons and a gang member/business man was the only person trying to get you out if you became a part of his team? would you say "no, i shouldn't be affiliated with thugs" (even though you knew those types probably your whole life and lived this far to talk about it). aside from his unfortunate circumstances at the time, i think (and in fact he says many times) that he felt the need to embrace all nikkas, especially the ones seen as "worthless" by outsiders because those are the ones that need help the most and those are the victims of the conditions he attempted to change. he was having conversations with monster kody (former crip gang which goes to show he wasn't really affiliating himself with a particular gang) about doing programs for the kids, going and approaching drug dealers to have safe periods in the streets, building businesses, etc. i mean its kinda common sense that if you tryna improve the hoods that you need the hood nikkas to be down with you to an extent. but at the same time he is human so he gets caught up in what they are doing as well. you may see it as a waste or foolish, but it i just see it as a different approach than these politicians that would just simply call them "thugs" and only want to make wars on drugs and build prisons. :yeshrug:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I forgot hes private. He just said Pac died with only 125K in his account, he wasn't a gangster he had them around him but he wasn't one. Said he didn't shoot two cops, he shot two white men for fukking with a black guy, and he didn't know they were cops til later. He said he loves Pac but he wasn't no gangster at all.

Oh and PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-RUUUUUUUUUU
Wack is a ton of talk and Pac is a man of action? But everyone knows that...lol

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@Aswad you quote the bible to express disdain for these gangsters but one of the most important lessons i take from the book is how the leader embraced the criminals and outcast of those times while on his mission :jbhmm:

You mistake love and kindness for condoning. There's a difference between the two.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Pac was more wild before Death Row. He already hung out with gangbangers before he met Suge too. He made mistakes like any nikka would but unfortunately the Orlando incident was a fatal mistake. Other than that Pac was making movies and songs. Thats it