Wack 100 doubles down on what he said about 2Pac

Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's definitely millions more people than there is haters lol.

he had the respect of monster kody too

you cant help but see the bytch in him when he keeps reiterating "he only died with 125K". this has nothing to do with anything

As I said before, Wack is a simple minded "street" nicca with a surface level understanding of Pac.

Other surface level niccaz(or those who simply despise Tupac) will champion him because they share the same perspective.

They're paranoid and bothered by this supposed "gangsta" image that Pac has, but they just argue against each other.

Real Pac fans already know he was far from a gangsta.

It's an argument for those with limited understandings or those who like to harp on the sensationalized bullshyt that happened in his life

Some niccaz get stuck and fixated on one layer and fail to see the whole picture.What shaped his mentality from the time he was born

all the way to that night in Vegas.Fans are like friends.You only get a few real ones.

Real fans get invested to the point of spiritual alignment.Almost like an actor who becomes fully immersed in a role.

Denzel became one with Malcolm X.He had to go beyond the surface to get there.He studied his way into the mind of Malcolm.

The mind never dies.It stays alive and accessible .And honestly, there's not many artist worthy of that kind of connectedness.

I think Pac is one because he had a Major effect on people.Whether it's out of love or hate.The people who love Pac REALLY love

him....The people who hate him REALLY hate him.

21 years later, just the mention of Pac will get you a platinum/double quadruple platinum thread

Now watch some childish muthafukka come in here talking about "stan:umad:" because that's just the boyish/6th grade

mentality of hip hop these days.We're living in the era of the lame & bytch made.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
With all that being said, why can't he just be telling the truth though?

You have to let go of hero worship at some point and realize these rap nikkas ain't who they pretend to be in the booth and on camera.
It ain't about Hero worship. It's about the facts getting misconstrued by a nikka who never been around a man who's been dead for 21 years. Talkin bout that man bank account like he really knew the in's and outs. Wack 100 is a whole bytch ass nikka I don't care how many nikkas he fought when he was locked up. He's a fukkin clown who displays zero maturity and always in other people business. U got grown men right now who were born the same year Pac died. U slander a legendary figure in our hip hop community and black community period without him being around to defend himself imma have a problem with it. Especially when the truth ain't being expressed and u got people with limited perspective on the man who say stupid shyt like "no lies were told". U got a nikka who ain't get into rap until 02-03 running around in this thread currently talkin like he was there and know what was up when in reality he should be listening to people who know more than him. And that's becoming a trend on the internet and real life in general. Too many nikkas wanna be teachers. Not enough learners.

Daps
With all that being said, why can't he just be telling the truth though?

You have to let go of hero worship at some point and realize these rap nikkas ain't who they pretend to be in the booth and on camera.

well i cant view the sources, but someone posted that wack is also on video calling pac a revolutionary as well. but it seems like haters will ignore that part when they say "he told no lies". like @MooseMouthMthafuga points out, some people are just adamant about seeing this as a black/white or stan/non-stan issue when it's actually multi-faceted. they just cherry pick the parts they want to believe to fit their feelings about him as an artist lol

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Daps
Rat100 isn't exactly the best person to speak on who's gangsta & who a'int......he backed down from Maino & he backed down from Taxstone & was yellin' "Free Tax" a week after they got into it....

:jbhmm:and has he expressed how he feels about Pac to Game seeing as how Game got a tatt of him & bigs him up in damn near every song he does....?

Wack had maino shook for the millionth time he was explaining himself and accepted the fade mad cautious, also wack said the nikka who cut him still run around brooklyn basically saying he a bytch and got no real pull and maino never disrespected wack stop it maino stans. Tax a bytch

Pac a real nikka who shot police

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This cornball nikka Wack said Pac was a nobody before Death Row. Had no platinum albums before Death Row. Except PAC had 2 platinum albums. 2 gold albums. Multiple hit movies. And multiple hit singles. Yet he was a nobody? And u got nikkas in here sayin Wack "Told no lies..". Except Wack told nothing but lies.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Kinda disheartening to see how someone that repped the west coast so faithfully gets shytted on by dudes that brought absolutely nothing to the table but posturing and misguided ideas of what a real man is supposed to act like.The older I get the more i understand why my father,uncles and just men around me as a child would school me on being talkative to the point that you are not being taken serious anymore.This dude might be official tissue when it comes to street shyt but as a man he should go talk to a legit old head and get some guidance back in his life.How can you speak on a dead man that repped what you repped but you want to block his shine and tarnish his legacy by questioning his gangsta when all you seem to do is disrespect your manhood by acting like a hatin ass 15 yr old.Let that man rest in peace and worry about your own legacy,which he seems to squander in favor of likes on the Gram..dude is bonafide clown to me,he can keep his gangsta,I'll be a man first

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It ain't about Hero worship. It's about the facts getting misconstrued by a nikka who never been around a man who's been dead for 21 years. Talkin bout that man bank account like he really knew the in's and outs. Wack 100 is a whole bytch ass nikka I don't care how many nikkas he fought when he was locked up. He's a fukkin clown who displays zero maturity and always in other people business. U got grown men right now who were born the same year Pac died. U slander a legendary figure in our hip hop community and black community period without him being around to defend himself imma have a problem with it. Especially when the truth ain't being expressed and u got people with limited perspective on the man who say stupid shyt like "no lies were told". U got a nikka who ain't get into rap until 02-03 running around in this thread currently talkin like he was there and know what was up when in reality he should be listening to people who know more than him. And that's becoming a trend on the internet and real life in general. Too many nikkas wanna be teachers. Not enough learners.
You gotta realize you talking to retards and keep it moving. Biggie wasnt a king pin nor a playa and had to get his man to get bytches to fukk him but we aint supposed to talk about that. Dre wont a gangster. Snoop wont out there crippin like that. Hip hop is built off images so of course Pac was going turn the dial up when he signed to the most powerful label in gangsta rap and music at the time. It isn't a either or situation where either Pac was a gangster or a lame. He was just a brother with a wild streak. What ol dirty was to wu and zeeky was to dip set, Pac was to Du. He got himself into some deep shyt in N.Y. but instead of laying down like biggie and stretch did and let nikkas fukk him over, and eat off of him, he stood up to them like any man thats not a p*ssy would do.

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Can somebody post the caption or take a screenshot because instagram on thecoli aint showing on my phone

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Pac was more wild before Death Row. He already hung out with gangbangers before he met Suge too. He made mistakes like any nikka would but unfortunately the Orlando incident was a fatal mistake. Other than that Pac was making movies and songs. Thats it
I hear u bro .... But u must admit he went backwards big style ... I know he had enemies ... But there's ways to show loyalty to a crew of nikkas having your back without actually stepping over the lines .... Ie reppin the set , shouting out the set , gettin the set tattoed , jumpin there rivals ... Pretty much definition of a banger without obvious been from that hood or blasting at rivals all in the space ov 11 months..... He wanted to fit in with suge n them ....

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Then why didnt he embrace Orlando Anderson instead of punching him in the face

Orlando was a fan of his music too. Heard he was actually hurt that one of his favorite rappers punched him

Im not about this 100% kumbaya shyt because its not realistic. But at the very least Pac should not have let Suge manipulate him into going hard in some stupid blood and crip war
This is what I said ... For all ov how smart and clever pac was and how gifted the nikka was .... He seemed easily led and was able to get manipulated by suge very easily ..... N as you said ... Pac ended up dying over a Compton gang -beef that wasn't his place to jump into ....