Wack 100 doubles down on what he said about 2Pac

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Ok. And where was I wrong at? I didn't reference his gangster. I referenced the type of shyt he has done.
nikka u said he wouldn't have the heart to do that nut shyt 2Pac did. You don't know that man, what he has done or is capable of, but you in your feelings because he spoke the real about 2Pac.

Daps
nobody respects pac except his fans

that's definitely millions more people than there is haters lol.

This clown picked the perfect nickname, because he's WACK as hell. He's a third rate goon anyway.
When Pac was running with MOB Bountry, Neckbone, Hen Dog, Heron and the rest of the dudes who were really 100% gangsta

he had the respect of monster kody too

It honestly comes off as his opinion which you can't be mad at. He didn't say Pac was a bytch or a lame. He said he wasn't a gangsta. In the video he also said Pac was more of a "revolutionary." It is what it is.

you cant help but see the bytch in him when he keeps reiterating "he only died with 125K". this has nothing to do with anything

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It honestly comes off as his opinion which you can't be mad at. He didn't say Pac was a bytch or a lame. He said he wasn't a gangsta. In the video he also said Pac was more of a "revolutionary." It is what it is.

Revolutionaries >>>>gangstas

Does Wack not realize this?,a revolutionarywill spit in the face of gangstas,go to war with the cops:pachaha:.

Wack aint a revolutionary though,he wouldnt understand that life:sas1:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Two Bible verses come to mind when I think about Pac.

Ecclesiastes 9:4, "a live dog is better than a dead lion." For as much as Pac is revered, the sad reality is he died way too young. Far too early before reaching his potential. People praise him like he was some kind of martyr when really he was a reckless young fool. Like Eiht said, he stepped into a world that he didnt have to and paid "the ultimate price, poltergeist, put the holy ghost in ya life, bring ya closer to Christ." All that potential, wasted because he felt the need to earn some worthless stripes bangin.

1 Cor 15:33, "Do not be mislead, bad associations spoil useful habits." Truth be told Pac was running with folks who like Schoolboy Q said about his own folks rockin Astro hats that they "cant do nothing but cause damage." Its a shame nobody mature enough and caring enough was around to say, "Pac, slow down." Or, "fall back. We gonna make these n!ggas suffer. You my brother like a frat." Nope, all he had around him was a bunch of enablers too stupid and stuck with tunnel vision to see that their lifestyle was putting their cash cow in jeopardy. Thats not love. MOB Piru didnt love Pac. Suge didnt love Pac. If any of them did, they would have saved him from himself cuz ultimately he was imitating them, but he wasnt them. Worthless friends and associates.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Eiht told no lies as well. Once the stanning is cast aside, common sense says Pac was going backwards trying to be something he was not.
Exactly .... I cAme to my senses about pac just a few years ago ... The nikka was a good talker but that's it .... I respect some shyt he stood for ... But he wasn't no black power nikka ... He went backwards ... Cause he wanted to fit in