Wack 100 doubles down on what he said about 2Pac

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
It's funny how fukkboys like him will downplay a nikka risking his life, freedom and career to shoot some white boys to defend a black man he ain't know from a can of paint. Yet big up all the other fukkery these so called "gangstas" do. These nikkas would be too p*ssy to do some shyt like that yet try shyt on Pac cause he wasn't a gangster? nikka u love PAC but u a fan like everybody else u did not know this man while he was alive so fukk outta here. If u really loved PAC u would refrain from running ya mouth about shyt u have no idea about. 2nd childhood ass bite no bark ass nikka. I wish Maino woulda slapped the shyt out this nikka in public so we don't have to hear from him no more.
you don't know Wack100 but you commenting on his "gangster" but he rong for commenting on 2Pac;s "gangster"?

Daps
social media def. makes you view these celebs in a different light....my opinion of Wack is the exact opposite of what it was before his twitter/IG fingers were activated....nikka gets lamer & lamer with each post, dude needs to take a page from Big U's book and just play the background again like the days when he was runnin' wit Suge...

Dame Dash's Motor Oil

Not From Harlem
Daps
This clown picked the perfect nickname, because he's WACK as hell. He's a third rate goon anyway.
When Pac was running with MOB Bountry, Neckbone, Hen Dog, Heron and the rest of the dudes who were really 100% gangsta, Wack was a nobody. He only showed up when Death Row was on life support, during the golden age he was nowhere to be seen. Jealous ass nikka, him and Game are perfect for each other, two thots

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
When did I comment on his gangster?
It's funny how fukkboys like him will downplay a nikka risking his life, freedom and career to shoot some white boys to defend a black man he ain't know from a can of paint. Yet big up all the other fukkery these so called "gangstas" do. These nikkas would be too p*ssy to do some shyt like that yet try shyt on Pac cause he wasn't a gangster?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It's funny how fukkboys like him will downplay a nikka risking his life, freedom and career to shoot some white boys to defend a black man he ain't know from a can of paint. Yet big up all the other fukkery these so called "gangstas" do. These nikkas would be too p*ssy to do some shyt like that yet try shyt on Pac cause he wasn't a gangster?
Ok. And where was I wrong at? I didn't reference his gangster. I referenced the type of shyt he has done.