VP Harris & Treas. Sec. pledge support to Black businesses(with transcript of meeting)

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
threads like this is the reason I’m only worried me and my family. Black people are lost to many are all caught up in this POC shyt, not saying you shouldn’t care about others, but Black People will literally fight tooth and nail for others to get a piece of the pie and be satisfied with the crumbs.

NO other group does this which is why so many have surpassed us they come here and make sure they get theirs first and foremost and don’t worry about anyone else.

And if you really want to keep it a buck a lot of times they don’t even give a fukk about people of their own race(unless it’s beneficial to them) only people of their specific culture/ethnicity.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Word up. nikkas don't just want a check they want the ability to floss without working. If we ever do get reparations it will never be enough and stupid nikkas will trick it off not matter what the amount is. Again not saying just because nikkas will trick it off means they shouldn't get it but that's what will happen.

You sound like a racist cracka. Stop thinking so negatively of "nikkas"

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
How come all yall Trump c00ns know better than the rest of us but you stay living a dusty experience, either at home with your mama or living in a hole in the wall?

And that's not even an ad hominem attack. I be wondering that all the time

Yall super militant MAGA c00ns always claim that the rest of us are wrong but you got nothing to show for your supposedly being "right".

Why is that? If you wiser than us, then your life should reflect that. :jbhmm:
Lol, you have no real point to defend why youre a sambo who loves neoliberal Avoidance of black issues and policy.

Trump is literally a Non Factor right now. He's basically dead and gone and your talking about him, rather than speaking about BLACK policy and orders.

So now suddenly my wife and 5 children dont exist and my business and my entire existence as a black man is Null and Void because I'm choosing not be a Sambo dem Shill with you, so i Must be dusty poor or whatever corny shyt youre talking about:francis:

Daps
However, you were asked if other groups have to share their specific program funding with others. Still no answer.

Why is it so hard for you to answer this?:jbhmm:

I answered this 3 times already. :mjlol:

Let's see if you're smart enough to understand the answer cause the other folks weren't

So let's take this from the top.

You said "you were asked if other groups have to share their specific program funding with others."

:jbhmm:

By y'all's definition, this "support for minority businesses" is not specific program funding for black people, right?

So it's equal shares across whatever groups fall under "minorities", according to y'all, right?

So aren't all the groups that fall under minorities... gee, I dunno... SHARING this program funding with every other group that falls under minorities?

so just like black ppl are sharing this with latinos...

from their POV, aren't latinos sharing this with black ppl? :jbhmm:

Y'all are asking for a specific time when this happened, and this instance that we are currently discussing is the example that you're looking for but y'all some idiots that's "too cool for school" so y'all keep missing that point :pachaha:

tenor.gif

Daps
Lol, you have no real point to defend why youre a sambo who loves neoliberal Avoidance of black issues and policy.

Trump is literally a Non Factor right now. He's basically dead and gone and your talking about him, rather than speaking about BLACK policy and orders.

So now suddenly my wife and 5 children dont exist and my business and my entire existence as a black man is Null and Void because I'm choosing not be a Sambo dem Shill with you, so i Must be dusty poor or whatever corny shyt youre talking about:francis:

:ehh:

what type of business do you have? I never see you in the business owner threads where those of us that are business owners be having discussions

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
threads like this is the reason I’m only worried me and my family. Black people are lost to many are all caught up in this POC shyt, not saying you shouldn’t care about others, but Black People will literally fight tooth and nail for others to get a piece of the pie and be satisfied with the crumbs.

NO other group does this which is why so many have surpassed us they come here and make sure they get theirs first and foremost and don’t worry about anyone else.

And if you really want to keep it a buck a lot of times they don’t even give a fukk about people of their own race(unless it’s beneficial to them) only people of their specific culture/ethnicity.
Then this policy should either be a good look or irrelevant to you (which is my opinion) Benefit if you can and if you can't meh. But saying We don't get with the jews get isn't gonna get you anything either.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Exactly.

Folks sitting around waiting for reparations, instead of working the system like everyone else. If they’re offering minority business grants, and you’re a minority, GO GET THE MONEY, provide jobs for black people, have something to pass down to your black children, build your money, and finance local black candidates who are going to do the right thing, or run for office yourself.

I’m not saying we aren’t owed reparations, but in the meantime, work with what you have, and at least make the attempt.

No one is just sitting around waiting on reparations :what:

Y’all don’t realize how dumb and racist that sounds :mjtf:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I don't think it's just that either

I think there's a portion of the ADOS/FBA people who see the check as a sense of validation into the American project as it were

as if it legitimizes our place in the social hierarchy of America, making us one with cacs

Andrew Yang spoke on something like this, in regards to the context of Asian-Americans

However, I think most black folk want reparations to build upon the actual foundations that have and continue to be drained or outright taken from us.

The former is just more vocal than the latter. imo

Bullshyt ADOS don’t need to fit in because we are American culture it’s nothing like Asians.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I don't think it's just that either

I think there's a portion of the ADOS/FBA people who see the check as a sense of validation into the American project as it were

as if it legitimizes our place in the social hierarchy of America, making us one with cacs

Andrew Yang spoke on something like this, in regards to the context of Asian-Americans

However, I think most black folk want reparations to build upon the actual foundations that have and continue to be drained or outright taken from us.

The former is just more vocal than the latter. imo
That could be it. Because the idea that we are like other Black people seems to have been dropped entirely. It's all about why don't we have what white people have and why are migrants doing better than us? Forgetting about the whole group economics and cultural solidarity that made all the other groups powerful in the past. It's like a check will solve all of ADOS folk's problems.

It does sound like a validation issue to me.